Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

February's Gathering 2016

Go down 
+18
Knight
Ice
Winterpaw
Tyleca
Shimmerpelt
Clover
Bleu Haikyuu
addie ♥
Jughead
Shadow
Quest
Ash
Renette
Kes
Bloom
Cat
Thea
Pinely-san
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

February's Gathering 2016 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 7 EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 8:14

Webpaw looked up at the leaders, his eyes locked on his own leader. What would he say? Would other clans take advantage of his loss of sanity? There was a lot at stake tonight.. He was sure that ShadowClan was getting odd looks tonight, he just hoped that was as far as it would get.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 7 EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 10:23

Oceanpaw saw Nettletail glare at her. She then felt confused. Why did she glare at her? Was it because she wanted to be a medicine cat? She shook the thoughts away. She looked over and dipped her head in greeting to Emberleaf. "I assume WindClan grew stronger this moon, as always?" she mewed a bit nervously. She remembered how strong and unbeatable WindClan is to SkyClan. She thought it was unfair, how StarClan would send kits to them, but barely any to her clanmates.

Snowstorm smirked at Thinpaw. "Don't be nervous. I'd wouldn't harm a hair on you at a gathering." she meowed.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 7 EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 10:51

Thinstripe smiled "I know you wouldn't"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

February's Gathering 2016
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7