Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]

Go down 
+9
Toy
Cat
Bloom
Blaze
Bleu Haikyuu
Psych
Knight
Mistpelt
Icee
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 15:48

Petalpaw purred. "Hey Silverpaw!" she mewed in welcome, accidentally cutting of her other friends.

Ooc; sorry for posting before everyone else, but it was very tempting. So I just pretended that petalpaw cut applekit and the apprentices off so that it wouldn't seem like petalpaw was completely oblivious. ;)

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Characters : {A} Silverkit, {B} Sunkit, {C} Foxkit
Clan/Rank : Weirdest Person On Earth
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 15:58

Silverkit flipped her head around to face her. "Hi Petalpaw!" She trotted over to the apprentice with her meal in her mouth, and laid down next to her.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 16:11

Bluepaw looked at Petalpaw and snorted slightly. An offended look passed her face for a split second then vanished as she finished her squirrel.

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 16:13

"Hi." She mewed calmly. She didn't understand the meaning of the simplest words around. "Is everyone enjoying their delicious meals?" She asked aloud, unprepared for anyone to actually respond. Wow. Petalpaw sure is popular! She thought glumly, gazing into the evening sun. "The patrols sure brought a lot of prey home," she commented. 

But, it was true. There was enough prey to feed the whole entire Clan - twice, maybe! 

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Characters : {A} Silverkit, {B} Sunkit, {C} Foxkit
Clan/Rank : Weirdest Person On Earth
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 16:18

OOC: Oh, dang it. Um... Well now I know...? Laughing I keep writing 'Silverkit' instead of 'Silverpaw'. Why can't I get her name right?

Silverpaw watched Bluepaw storm off and her ear bothered her once again. She shook her head quickly and tried to get rid of the irritation, but nothing helped. What is wrong with this stupid ear? I better try to ignore it... She then shook her head one more time and smiled at Applekit. Well, she's more positive than usual! What's up with her? Silverpaw thought to herself.

Realizing Petalpaw was in front of her, she turned her attention back to her new friend.

"So, Petalpaw, what's going on with your training? My mentor just started my training. I can't wait." Silverpaw held her head high in pride. After all, just that day she had became an apprentice. There was no reason for her not to be proud. And now, with her belly full, Silverpaw felt like she could train for days.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 16:32

OOC: Uhm Psych.. Bluepaw is still there. She had a look of offense for being cut off but it vanished form her eyes. She never stormed off. If you knew that, please don't say she stormed off. If you didn't, it's okay.

IC: Bluepaw looked over at Marshpaw then at the apprentices around her.
"Well. That was great. But why is everyone crowding over here," Bluepaw chuckled. She stretched her legs and sat down and began to groom herself.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 18:05

Robinflight nudged Miles in the right direction, guiding the rather young elder to a patch of sun. "Here, some warmth for your bones." She meowed, seeing to it that he was comfortably situated before fetching him a sparrow from the kill-pile. "And something to fill your stomach as well."

"Thank you, Robinflight. You are far kinder than a few other cats I've met." Miles purred, pleased that someone was looking after him. "Care to share this sparrow?"

"It would be dishonorable to not show proper respect to an elder." She responded blandly. The calico, feeling neither friendship nor hatred for the ex-rogue, accepted the offer and tucked her paws under her chest as she laid down in the sun patch with the ruddy tom. The camp was bustling and a few apprentices were chatting during their off-time, and Robinflight felt as if everything was strangely serene.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15077

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 18:05

The member 'Sun' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 Mistpe10
Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 5:05

Petalpaw nodded in agreement with Applekit, not noticing Bluepaw's offended look. "The prey is great! The warriors definitely brought home a lot of prey.... I kind of wish I had gone with them, because this hunt will probably be the last good one of the season. Leaf-bare is definitely getting closer...." She took another bite of her squirrel. There were plenty bites left out of the plump rabbit, but Petalpaw was eating slowly to taste every single bit of her fresh-kill.

Then she smiled at Silverpaw as she spoke. "Well, I've only been an apprentice for about three quarter moons, but so far it's not going so well. I've learned the basic skills of hunting, and I think I have natural abilities for fighting, but my mentor, Oliveheart, isn't paying much attention to me." Petalpaw gave a small smile and shrugged, staring down at her half-eaten squirrel. Realizing once again that she didn't really know how to hunt, she started losing her appetite, knowing she could not repay her excellent Clanmates for this plump fresh-kill. But she forced herself to take another bite - she didn't want the prey to go to waste, either.

Petalpaw cast a sideways glance at Bluepaw as she spoke, laughing in amusement. "Yeah, I know, I think we're the most popular cats in the camp." She leaned down to take out another bite, and then turned to Silverpaw again.

"How's training going with you?" she asked, realizing she never responded courteously with a question herself. "Congratulations on becoming an apprentice. Who's your mentor?" Petalpaw knew Silverpaw's mentor was Frozenflame, but she wanted to keep the conversation going.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 7:05

"It's fine Sunpelt, but everyone thought you, Flamestripe, and Peatalpaw were dead. Maplepaw even ran away to Skyclan, for unknown reasons." Cloverpool meowed feeling a small pang of sadness at the thought of one of their kits running away. "Goldenflame was ripped apart by foxes, Minnowpaw and Bluepaw are going to become warriors.Goldenflame and Swirlspirit had two kits and adopted one, Roaringpaw sadly died suffering from Brian damage from hitting his head on a rock while he drowned, Bluepaw is over there with the other Apprentices,and Smokepaw is somewhere I'm not sure. Swirlspirit died for unknown reasons as well. I'm afraid it's not very good news, but it's news and you've just come back and need to be brought up to speed." The tortisehell warrior meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 7:21

Sunpelt stood gaping at Cloverpool, tears wetting the fur beneath his eyes. "I'm a terrible father," he managed between silent sobs. "Goldenflame is dead? Oh StarClan, no... Wait a minute. Who's Maplepaw? How could you have had kits when I wasn't with you?" Confusion clouded his gaze as well as tears, as he stared, bewildered, at Cloverpool.

ooc; this will be the time when cloverpool tells Sunpelt that she mated with another cat, but they'll talk about it completely in another topic. Or Cloverpool could just avoid the subject for now until they're alone, it's your choice.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 16:06

Cloverpool looked at her mate in bewilderment. "You don't remember that Maplepaw and Hazelpaw were our last litter of kits?" She meowed a hint of pain and sadness in her voice.

OOC:that was their last litter before Sunpelt disappeared

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 16:20

Duskfall, who was eating a magpie as he usually did underneath a bramble bush, watched the clan interact with each other.

Viperfang came in from a hunt.

Mothpaw was cleaning out the apprentice den's moss beds.

OOC: Will edit to make better later.
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15077

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 16:20

The member 'Pikachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Effect Dice' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'Effect Dice' : 5

--------------------------------

#3 'Effect Dice' : 1

Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 Mistpe10
Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 16:28

OOC: oh yeah... I was active with you started the topic but I was inactive by the time the kits came into the topic, so i didn't catch the names and all that.

ic;

Sunpelt blinked for a moment, sadness clouding him. "Oh.. Oh StarClan... Dear, dear StarClan. Cloverpool, I'm so... so sorry..." His voice broke. Now was a time that related to the sun disappearing and angry dogs coming down with the rain to destroy the Clans. Sunpelt felt guilt and shame wash over him, his heart. "Oh, Cloverpool... I remember. I remember as clear as a Twoleg nest's window. I remember... But I'm a terrible father. We need to have a long talk tomorrow... About where I've been, why I left, why I came back, and about the cats who have gone on with unfortunate events without my knowing. I need to know every single detail of the Clan while I was gone so I know as much as I would know if I hadn't left. Cloverpool, I love you, and I'm so, so sorry. I remember... I don't know what's wrong with me. Could you ever forgive me?" Sunpelt gazed into his mate's eyes, amber to amber, handsome to beautiful. Terrible Father to Wonderful, Loving Mother.

ooc2: I forgot to roll the dice for Sunpelt! I'm doing it in this post.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next