Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]

Go down 
+9
Toy
Cat
Bloom
Blaze
Bleu Haikyuu
Psych
Knight
Mistpelt
Icee
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15077

Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Empty26/10/2015, 4:54 am

The member 'Cat' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Mistpe10
Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Empty26/10/2015, 6:00 am

Bluepaw looked over at Marshpaw and smiled.
"Hi Marshpaw. I'm doing okay, what about you?" she mewed happily.

Dareborn

Characters : Tumblekit
Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Empty26/10/2015, 6:04 am

Tumblekit shivered despite his thick fur. After staying in the nursery all day, the cold of leafall stung his face. He didn't want to know what it would be like in winter. Noticing a gathering of cats around the fresh-kill pile, he remembered how hungry he was. He nervously walked towards it and abruptly grabbed a small squirrel and started to eat it quickly while gagging on the fur, trying to not be noticed by the other cats.
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Empty26/10/2015, 6:04 am

The member 'Dareborn' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Empty26/10/2015, 7:39 am

Cloverpool padded out of the warriors den.e And padded over to her mate Sunpelt. "I'm so glad your back Sunpelt. I've missed you so much." She purred and started to groom his fur.

Minnowpaw padded over to Bluepaw and her adopted sister Petalpaw. "hey Petalpaw. hey Bluepaw." She purred and sat down next to her debates. "Nice weather today huh?"

OOC:I'm on mobile so its horrible, even though I'm on the classic version.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Empty26/10/2015, 7:44 am

OOC: @Phych you click on the bottom "post reply" then it says 'effect dice'. Click on it with a post and you're good to go :)

IC: And, no one even notices me. Lucky me! Yay! She thought happily.

OOC2: My friend's here so I'm in a rush

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Empty26/10/2015, 7:48 am

Bluepaw looked at Petalpaw then Marshpaw and Minnowpaw.
"Hi guys," she mewed as she bit into her squirrel.
"It is a fine day."

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Empty26/10/2015, 8:30 am

Petalpaw purred at Frozenflame, whom she knew was related to her but she didn't know how. "Training is going well! I love learning how to hunt, but fighting has to be my favorite." Then she turned to Applekit.

"Hello, Applekit!" she mewed, sensing the kit's tension. "I'm Petalpaw." She bit a bit of flesh next to her previous bite in the squirrel, and used her front teeth to gnaw of a neat, square bite. She chewed thoughtfully, relishing the beautiful site outside camp.

Then Marshpaw came over to lay down next to Bluepaw. "Hello, Marshpaw! I've seen you before round the apprentices den, but I don't know you. I'm Petalpaw!" Petalpaw smiled, and then took out another neat bite out of her squirrel. Her teeth cut a vein in the prey, causing blood to leak into her mouth. The warm, salty, luxurious liquid slid past her teeth, leaving them bloodstained. Petalpaw smiled to herself, feeling 100% warrior with her red teeth and love for prey.

And then Minnowpaw came over. "Hey Minnowpaw!" she purred, and licked her adopted sister's cheek. "I barely ever get to see you! This is Applekit." She flicked her tail at the kit beside her. "She seems real tense. Go gentle," she whispered.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Empty26/10/2015, 8:34 am

Marshpaw flicked his short tail, looking like a deer, as he said hello in response. "Yeah, I'm Marshpaw. Cool name." He mewed, not remembering that she was adopted. He didn't care anyway though. He smiled and took another bite of the squirrel. He looked to Bluepaw and whispered, 'Good to hear you're okay.' And then he responded, "I'm doing well, thanks."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Empty26/10/2015, 9:04 am

Specklefur watched Foxfang with hidden amusement, though she thought it wrong that he was even playing. Snorting Specklefur emerged  from the den and settled down by the fresh-kill pile with a hint of disgust. She didn't really feel like eating anymore lately, but she did so when she felt the pangs of hunger too strong to bare. It was her own little way of helping her clan in these colder tempatures. but it was too much now, grabbing a decent sized mouse and plopping it between her paws she glared down the entrance of the camp as if expecting something to jump out and attack her.

Beanpaw strolled through the barrier with glee, holding one scrawny mouse and a rather plump one. Dropping both onto the pile he nosed into the pile and grasped a small thrush, his favourite! Strolling over to Darkpaw and settling down next to her wordlessly, gulping down the small thrush without the chance to actually taste the thing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Empty26/10/2015, 9:04 am

OOC: It didn't do the dice roll ;-;
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

The member 'John Watson' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Empty26/10/2015, 9:19 am

Ooc; sorry, i forgot to post as Sunpelt!

ic;

Sunpelt smiled at his mate. "I'm glad to be back too," he purred. "I'm sorry I left you...." Tears sparked in his eyes, but he blinked them away. Not a good time to get emotional, unless the beautiful sun suddenly disappeared and rain replaced it along with spurts of angry dogs who killed all the Clans. And being reunited with Cloverpool had nothing to do with that.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Characters : {A} Silverkit, {B} Sunkit, {C} Foxkit
Clan/Rank : Weirdest Person On Earth
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Empty26/10/2015, 10:56 am

Silverpaw's stomach grumbled for the umpteenth time today. Ever since she joined ThunderClan, she had been trying to avoid eating too much prey. When she came to camp for her first time, everyone was skeptical about another mouth to feed. Deciding she must prove herself a useful cat, she barely ate anything.

But today was different. She had just became an apprentice and had new duties. Now, her stomach growled more often, and her energy drained faster. Finally, she couldn't take it. She needed to eat.

Although Silverpaw was very shy about grabbing prey in front of clanmates, she took a lark from the pile and laid down beside her fellow apprentices, trying to savor it as much as she could.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Empty26/10/2015, 10:56 am

The member 'Psych' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Mistpe10
Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]   Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sliding into Home [Open for TC - Staff Generated Event]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next