Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]

Go down 
+16
Snugglemuffins
Honey Badger
Rose
Darky
Ebby
iceychu
Splashpool
Shade
Knight
Christmassky
Flybot
Sun
Fish
King Falcon I
Wolfy
Sleepy
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyMon 9 Jun 2014 - 19:10

Falconflight was outraged by Dewstars proclamations.He yowled."Dewstar, you're wrong!If they say they are Skyclan, they are Skyclan.If they can even reclaim the territory they supposedly lost and have a complete clan thats on it paws.And you can't just throw out Splashpaw just for speaking her mind! You may have control over a clan but you do not have control over how others speak or their opinions.I'll join Splashpaw if I have to."With that, the young warrior sat down watching the mysterious arrival of Skyclan.

Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyMon 9 Jun 2014 - 19:30

In the middle of the SkyClan crowd, a tall tom sat next to Creamstorm, while his pelt was slightly ruffled like the rest of his clanmates, he - unlike most of them - had a grin on his face. "Oi, we've heard that story as well! How there were five clans standing together against the Deos army, and how the enemy fell at these trees." He called out, "SkyClan fought with you all to protect what was theirs. And now they're here to protect it again, thanks to Silentstar." Breezetail's mind flashed back to the camp, and his mate and kits at home in the rebuilt nursery. "The territory was never WindClan's to start with." Watching what happened with the ThunderClan leader and the two other cats, he flicked his ear, muttering to Creamstorm. "Our new neighbors are a prickly bunch, aren't they?" As for taking in the other clan cats and rogues and exiles... They had already taken in Lionfang, who was exiled from ThunderClan, and he seemed fine. ( He wondered how the she-cat had any warriors left. ) And if Elea and Silentstar deemed it the right thing to do, then he would believe them. Between the two of them, they'd never steered the clan wrong before.

June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 PDt1Qqd June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyMon 9 Jun 2014 - 20:05

Flameclaw (Who was there the whole time) gave of a growl at the sound of other cats. "Falconflight! Splashpaw! How could you your leader's word is law! You are supposed to follow it!" The orange warrior turned toward the group of rouges, "As for you, the territory is Windclan's because they fought for it and took care of it! From what I heard Silentstar got up and left her territory like rotting food! She even left her kits in the care of another clan! She gave up her rights to that land long ago!" Flameclaw said with a huff. The warrior looked at her leader hoping she said the right words, she also hoped that her words wouldn't anger her ancestors up above.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyMon 9 Jun 2014 - 20:14

"I never forget a thing, Dewstar," he hissed, sweeping his gaze over the crowd to where the apprentice stood. A trifle. An opinion. A call for mercy. And she exiled her for it, right there on the spot, like it was nothing. Silverstorm was staring up with eyes widened in shock and fury. Elea's expression was neutral and unreadable. "SkyClan warriors fought alongside us that night, right here, in this clearing. We all did. Silentstar, Flamestar, both of them were honorable. More honorable than you'll ever hope to be." He lashed his tail and bared his teeth. "WindClan owns nothing. They only have SkyClan's rightful homeland at my mercy. My mercy!" Reedstar drew up, a cold fury burning in his eyes. "And my mercy is running short. If you want war, then we will give you a war. ShadowClan learned what it meant to cross us. Don't make the same mistake.

A calm voice broke out over the din of the crowd. "The stars will fall, and we will all be forced to choose between light or darkness. Which of you will join us?" Elea asked, pushing forward and making her way through the crowd, toward the base of the Great Rock. Her fur seemed to glow silver in the moonlight, and her eyes burned all the brighter, like two suns. "Will you side with us, or with your destruction? Will you fight for truth and justice, or will you fight for greed? Look to your sins and shed off the evil that shackles you. No half-Clan will ever be prejudiced against here, under Silentstar's care. No unjust wars will be fought, for gain or for blood. Can your leader promise the same?" She began to move past the deputies, and set one paw against the great stone jutting out from the earth, where the leaders sat.

June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4530

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyMon 9 Jun 2014 - 20:24

Firefly nodded in agreement with her sister. "There is a reason why Dewstar has been chosen as our leader. She is worthy of not only honor, but of the support of her Clan. Do you not remeber all the things she's done for us? I never want to hear words against our leader come out of your mouths again. Do you hear me?" Her green eyes bored into theirs. "As for SkyClan, I have no opinion in the matter and I believe you shouldn't either. Defending any other Clan but your own is like you're openly admitting treason." The orange warrior paused for a moment. "Unless... That is exactly what you're doing?"

Her attention was torn away as the intruder spoke again.

ooc: *throws tomatoes*

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 JPzjwJV June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 JPzNeMg June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 JGg2mwx June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 JPzwPEb June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 JPzwXQn

June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 JcTsSP1  June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 JcnAVnI June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyMon 9 Jun 2014 - 20:56

While not as outright confrontational as Dewstar, Falconstar was just as furious, if not more so, his eyes narrowed almost to slits as he turned to face Reedstar, his voice quiet so that only the two leaders standing there could hear him, though the words were still as meaningful as if he had yowled it to the entire clearing. "I guess WindClan does not even own pride, nor do they own enough care from a clan I believed to be an ally to see through these lies. SkyClan fought with us against rogues just like these. They are not SkyClan, and in case you have forgotten, they are sheltering the same murderer you vowed to help me take down. If you're going to side with him, then I guess you're not the cat I thought you were. You care nothing of honor! You only care for cats that are long gone, for a debt that was never meant to repaid." As if the situation couldn't get any worse, out of the corner of his eye he saw this white cat, this stealer, this fake, this houser of murderers and thieves, touching the Great Rock. Without even thinking about it, he had begun to jump down, moving gracefully despite his rage until his paws were on the ground, and he whirled around to face her, rage alight in his blue eyes.

"How dare you. How dare you even put a paw on the Great Rock. I have lost my patience for you and every cat you have brought to a place of peace, just for you to start a war. You are no leader, and you have no right to stand here where we do." His voice lowered now, to where only her and perhaps a couple deputies could hear it. "Did you think you could walk in here, steal my territory, and do it with the cat who killed his own father within your ranks, and get away with it? You obviously want to spread needless blood, despite what you have said here tonight, and I will be more than happy to give it to you." Looking back to the Great Rock, he raised his voice once more and glared directly at Reedstar. "It is obvious now who is an enemy of peace within this forest…" His gaze now drifted to Dewstar. "… and who is a friend. WindClan, we will not entertain these delusions any longer! We're leaving!" Raising his tail, he turned pointedly away from the white she-cat and walked away, towards the edge of the Gathering. Before he left, he turned and addressed the whole clearing one final time. "These cats may claim to be SkyClan, but they only mean to drive wedges between us and take us away from our clans." He looked over at the cats who had spoken against Dewstar, who had sided with these strangers. "I hope you do not take what they say with any merit. Your leader has been fair with you before, and she does not say what she says to steer you wrong. Any cat, no matter who they are, found on WindClan territory…" He bared his fangs, knowing that there could be no mercy shown. "… will regret it. Let's go!" With that, he turned and led his clan away from the Gathering, Eaglethorn shooting daggers at everyone as he departed along with his leader.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyMon 9 Jun 2014 - 21:09

Dewstar silently listened to Falconstar, and dipped her head to him when he referred to her as a friend. She turned back to Reedstar and said harshly, "Your mercy means nothing. ShadowClan crossed all of us, and it was all of us who destroyed them, not RiverClan. Again were we united, yet you continue to try to tear us apart. These frauds are not the honorable SkyClan I fought beside." She moved away, trying to restrain herself from attacking someone, and jumped down to the ground. She saw that Elea had placed a paw on the rock and glared at her, though it hadn't bothered her as much as it seemed to bother Falconstar. "ThunderClan! gather yourselves and prepare to leave!" She stared down Splashpaw, warning her to keep her distance.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 Jun 2014 - 4:02

Icepaw glared at Dewstar and the other Thunderclan cats. "Closed-minded fools." She turned her attention to Splashpaw. "A leader that leads by force is not a leader worth following, you're better off in Skyclan." She gave a half smile and tried to comfort Splashpaw.

Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 Jun 2014 - 9:43

Ooc: I know cats can't cry, but it fits the moment.

Tears welled up in Splashpaw's eyes, and she made no attempt to stop them. Dewstar had basically disowned her, and it stung unlike anything else ever could. Her ears bent back in sorrow and shame, and her tail dragging against the ground, she padded sullenly towards Breezefeather. Though she clearly noticed Icepaw's words and Dewstar's unforgiving glare, she paid them no mind. "I... She... I'll spy for you, no matter what Dewstar says. I'm Thunderclan, and the fact that I was banished doesn't change that... If you're willing, meet me by the fallen oak every new moon for news." Giving her a desperate look, she continued. "And please... tell Dewstar what I'm doing. You can ask pretty much any member of the clan. I despise Elea, and... I'll stop at almost nothing to rid the forest of her. I'd best be going now." Turning away from her newly-renounced mentor, she padded into the Skyclan cats with a final, longing glance towards Breezefeather.

Emberpaw watched sadly as her sister was banished from Thunderclan.

Swirledpaw sat in silent confusion at the turn of events, looking at Reedstar for guidance.

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 Jun 2014 - 10:18

"We should head back now and prepare... And tell the others." Icepaw sighed. "Reedstar, are we doing the right thing?"

Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 Jun 2014 - 11:42

As the group of cat emerged on the clearing, the golden hair prickled on Sunfur's neck with his teeth bared. Even if he had only heard tales of SkyClan, he wasn't sure this was a good thing. Until Reedstar showed he was okay with it. Then Sunfur slowly let himself be calmer, but still growled as Elea came towards where the deputies were. Even if his leader was okay with this, Sunfur didn't have to be. So he stayed very weary about the other cats. What if SkyClan was real? Everyone was saying they were. What did these cats want? If they just wanted territory, they were no better than rouges. But they claimed, to be a Clan. What was this ludacris?

((I'm taking a wwiiilllld guess to think that deputies are in the same place as the books?))
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 Jun 2014 - 12:05

Falconflight padded beside Flameclaw."The only reason I was standing up for Splashpaw is because I'm her sisters mentor and I don't want Emberpaw to be torn away from her sister."He confessed.Falconflight waited for the red tom to speak.

Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 Jun 2014 - 14:37

Spottedfeather stared in shock the whole time, not sure what to do. Dewstar had told them their position, and she would go with her leaders decision. They talked about it, and it was decided. Growling as Elea touched the rock, she quickly stood next to Dewstar, waiting for Thunderclan to leave.

Nightfire stared as Elea touched the sacred rock, and this Skyclan announce themselves to be true. He took it all in, for since he was just a medicine cat, and he also didn't know quite what to do. Padding away from the group of medicine cats, and stood next to Dewstar.

Hawkflight pricked her ears, hearing the calling of the white she-cat. Be welcomed into Skyclan? Her mother had wanted to always have Skyclan again, so why wouldn't she join? Her mother would have joined if she had a chance. Standing up, she gave a sad look to her clanmates and then ran up and past Elea, joining the Skyclan group. She mingled on the outside of her new clan. With her new clanmates. This is for Lavenderheart, her kits would be fine, as they were all grown up. They can make their own decisions, to join their past blood, or stay.

Silverpool mingled with the Skyclan cats, looking at the gathering. Will they ever accept us? Riverclan was with them, but Thunderclan and Windclan were not. She wasn't sure of Shadowclan, since they weren't here. Shifting slightly as she saw cats come to their group, she watched the departing cats also. Padding to the apprentice and Windclan warrior that came, she welcomed them with a nod.

OOC: So.... many.... cats. o.o

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014 - 12:47

Elea returned Falconstar's glare with a measured, unreadable expression, and her voice was soft and gentle when she spoke. "Shadows, all around you, closing in. In the camp and on the battlefield. Night will be long and heavy for you, Falconstar. Hope for your sake that you find the light."

Reedstar choked back rage. It wasn't her words that drove him over the edge so much as that look. How could you condemn a Clanmate to a life as a rogue so impulsively, for something so minor? You've made one more enemy and drove them into the enemy's paws, you vicious, merciless idiot. "So be it. But don't think this is over, Dewstar." He leaped off the Great Rock in a single bound, Twopelt's exotic markings catching his eye. The murderer. He'll have to die. Just not today. "RiverClan, form up! We're going home!"

Silverstorm snarled, lashed his tail, whirled, and started towards the trees. "Fine. SkyClan, this Gathering is over. Let's go!"

A white tail-tip brushed the side of Dewstar's cheek as Elea passed. "Kestrelflight would be most disappointed in you. Remember what I told your Clan. Find me if you want the truth, and the prophecy."

June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014 - 14:31

Coalpaw looked around from her spot in the ThunderClan area. She wasn't used to the tension that hung in the air among the four Clans.
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next