Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]

Go down 
+16
Snugglemuffins
Honey Badger
Rose
Darky
Ebby
iceychu
Splashpool
Shade
Knight
Christmassky
Flybot
Sun
Fish
King Falcon I
Wolfy
Sleepy
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] Empty
PostSubject: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] EmptyWed 4 Jun 2014 - 18:37

OOC: I know this is way too early, but we've been really inconsistent with Gatherings lately, so I thought we'd ought to just go ahead and make it now. Besides, I think the site could use some excitement.

IC: The Great Oaks were lush and green that night, bathed in silver moonlight, and the night air was warm and filled with the sweet music of insects. In the center of the clearing the Great Rock stood haughty and tall as it always did; a sparkling, gray, jagged spire of stone, wide enough for five cats to sit abreast. None of the Clans had arrived yet.

Reedstar was the first in the clearing that night, leading RiverClan down the slope and into the great copse. "It's a nice night," he remarked, half to himself, casting a nervous glance back up at the clear, starry sky. That unsettled him. The last time the Clans had gathered, the moon had turned a bloody red... What did it mean? Every cat must have been asking themselves the same thing these last few moons, but ever since that night, the moon had remained as it always had... silver, shining, and innocuous. He grit his teeth and clambered to the top of the Great Rock, to wait for the rest of the Clans. If they show up. It couldn't be said that he would blame them if they didn't.

June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] EmptyWed 4 Jun 2014 - 19:26

OCC:I hope this has drama and suspense.

IC:Yellowpaw bounced with excitement while he was in the gathering.First gathering.His yellow eyes gleamed in the moonlight of the moon.I can't wait to see the other clans!I wonder how many cat I'll meet in the gathering!I just can't wait!.He thought with joy.He sat next to his clanmates waiting for the gathering to be started.

King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] EmptyWed 4 Jun 2014 - 22:47

Falconstar padded into Fourtrees, leading his clan into the Gathering. Only RiverClan had shown up, yet the atmosphere already felt tense, as if something was going to happen, particularly after the red moon had disturbed the previous meeting. Still, the WindClan leader strode purposefully towards the Great Rock and climbed atop it, nodding to Reedstar as he sat down and looked over the throng of cats. "Hopefully this will be a calm night," he murmured to Reedstar, glancing over at the RiverClan leader. "Our clanmates have already gone through enough panic with what happened last time." There was no need to explain further: everyone who was there knew what had occurred. After a period of silence, almost as an aside, he continued, "We haven't found the traitor. My warriors found his scent again, though." His gaze was troubled as he went on. "It appears he made his way back to SkyWind territory, then it looks as if he may have met up with others. I was told his scent was mingled amongst ThunderClan, and the trail ended towards their territory." He didn't want to think that perhaps ThunderClan, a clan he believed to be an ally, was sheltering such a cat amongst their ranks, but it seemed as if Twopelt was getting around the territory without any trouble, so obviously no one had figured to stop him yet.
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] EmptyThu 5 Jun 2014 - 16:36

A lithe she-cat followed a ways behind Reedstar, curiosity driving her quick steps. When RiverClan entered Fourtrees, Fishpaw's eyes widened in astonishment as she gazed upon the stone in the centre of the clearing. For many, many moons, leaders both foul and wise had been sitting on the Great Rock, exchanging news to the rest of the Clans. History practically radiated off of the structure, and Fishpaw was magnetized towards it.

She took her seat about three fox-lengths away from it, as if to get the best view. When Fishpaw glanced up at her leader, who was the first to climb the Great Rock, she noticed him glancing warily up at the moon. At first, she was confused, but then she remembered what had happened at the time of the last Gathering.. The moon had been red.

The silver tabby found herself looking up at the moon, only to see it harbouring the same creamy colour she'd always known it to be.

June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] EmptyThu 5 Jun 2014 - 18:26

Dewstar was the third to arrive, with ThunderClan in tow. Instead of stopping at the slope like she usually did, she charged straight down without a word to her Clanmates. Everything she'd had to say was already said at camp. "Don't mention Twopelt and don't mention the stranger. And he certainly won't be coming!" She'd hissed firmly, fixing the apprentices with a harsh glare. What the other Clans didn't know couldn't hurt them... or ThunderClan. The she-cat climbed onto the Great Rock and gave each of the other leaders a firm nod. After a quick glance to the sky, Dewstar asked either leader, "Do you think it's time for ShadowClan to return?" almost a little too warily.

Swiftnose trotted in a care-free manner to the clearing. Instead of taking a seat with the medicine cats as he used to, he began to mingle with the other Clans. Despite to overall tense feeling of the place, Swiftnose radiated his normal, peppy attitude.

Sunface was there. Darkfrost was, too.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4505

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] EmptyThu 5 Jun 2014 - 19:02

As she separated herself from the hoard of WindClan cats, something caught Tigerpaw's eye... The moon. It had always fascinated her the way it seemed to change it's shape or turn an odd color every once in a while, but something about today just made the moon seem more magnificent than usual.

Done marveling about the moon, Tigerpaw took a seat near Great Rock just as ThunderClan came bounding in.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] JGgdMsS June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] JGg3TFt  June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] JGg3GK7 June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] JGg2WjR

June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] JcTsSP1  June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] JcnAVnI June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] Grub_f10June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] EmptyThu 5 Jun 2014 - 19:19

Icepaw followed the rest of Riverclan into the large clearing. She yawned at the great rock. "I really hope nothing bad happens today." She looked around to see Thunderclan and Windclan. Everything felt tense as usual. Though when she noticed Thunderclan scent she could have sworn she scented a hint of Windclan, though she brushed it off as a Windclan cat sharing tongues with Thunderclan.

Midnightsky was back at the camp. He was one of the few warriors there to guard the camp.

Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] EmptyThu 5 Jun 2014 - 20:15

Ashcloud raced down the hill with the rest of Riverclan, white paws scuffing up tiny clouds of dust. Slowing down to a jog, then to a slow walk, he gazed about the quickly gathering cats. When Windclan began to file in, he searched their faces for a few younger members. If they had been there, he wouldn't talk to them. No, that would seem odd.

An older brown tom came in just as the last few Riverclan cats were halfway down the slope. An orange-flecked gaze scanned the current occupants, looking around for a familiar face, and none was found. It reminded him that, in his stupidity, Deernose had only made a single friend in his lifetime. Now that friend was gone, up into Starclan. However, it wouldn't be too hard to make some form of friendship with another cat, right?

A similarly aged, yet looking so much older, grey she-cat walked down the path without much care on speed. Upon reaching the floor, Rainspot padded about aimlessly; watching some cats for a heartbeat, and forgetting about them in the next. After circling the clearing once, then looping a bit, she sat down where the other elders would sit usually.

Foxfang stayed at camp to watch over.. things.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] EmptyThu 5 Jun 2014 - 22:35

"Ashcloud!" Icepaw mewed to her mentor. "Can I talk with the other cats? Or do I have to wait for the last clan to show up?" She asked patiently.

Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] EmptyFri 6 Jun 2014 - 4:50

Twopelt stayed in the shadows just inside ThunderClan territory, knowing that if he went to the gathering his ex-clanmates would probably attack and possibly kill him despite the full moon. He could still see and hear everything that was happening in the gathering, and would come if the rogue called for him.

Dawnpaw and Duskpaw padded into Fourtrees with the rest of ThunderClan. Dawnpaw immediately ran over to Icepaw and said, "Hi! I'm Dawnpaw, what's your name?"

Raggedypaw followed his clan into Fourtrees and was immediately amazed at how many cats there were. "Are there usually this many cats here?" he asked the cat next to him.

Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] EmptyFri 6 Jun 2014 - 8:00

Splashpaw excitedly padded into Fourtrees, a bit anxious about what Elea had said upon department from Thunderclan camp. She shuddered a bit involuntarily, but continued walking nonchalantly. Seeing a small group of two apprentices (Dawnpaw and Icepaw), she directed her movement toward them. Upon arriving, she sat down before introducing herself. "I'm Splashpaw. You?"

Emberpaw followed Splashpaw, noticing her shudder. She remained silent when Splashpaw introduced herself, smiling a bit inwardly at her sister's openness. "I'm Emberpaw, Splashpaw's sister. This is our first gathering! Have either of you been before?"

Swirledpaw followed Reedstar nervously into the vicinity of the four great oaks. Being fairly shy, she sat down quietly at the edge of the clearing and watched the other cats discuss happenings. Thunderclan seemed a bit nervous, but it wasn't her place to stick her nose in where it didn't belong.

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] EmptyFri 6 Jun 2014 - 8:42

"Oh hello. Dawnpaw. I'm Icepaw. Nice to meet you." She said passively, she then noticed Swirledpaw coming to join them. "Hello Swirledpaw."

iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] EmptyFri 6 Jun 2014 - 14:06

Minowflash entered the clearing where cats from WindClan and RiverClan were already mingling. He padded up to his old friend Ashcloud. "Wonder if the moon will change." He wondered aloud.
Two WindClan warriors padded into the hollow where cats were starting to diffuse and fill the area. Mistheart padded off, lost in thought, to a far corner of Fourtrees, whereas her brother Thornclaw immediately padded into the middle.

A delicate, long furred calico she cat emerged from a bush, shaking her pelt to clear it of leaves and debris. Breezefeather padded over to her apprentice. "Hello." she greeted the other apprentices.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] EmptyFri 6 Jun 2014 - 14:16

Ooc: Midnightsky, it's Splashpaw and Emberpaw chatting with you. Swirledpaw is all alone.

Glancing at Breezefeather happily, she smiled a bit before introducing her as her mentor to the other apprentices.

Emberpaw watched the other apprentices curiously.

Swirledpaw stared at the leaves on one of the oaks intently out of boredom.

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] EmptyFri 6 Jun 2014 - 14:50

Otterpaw stared around as they trotted down into the gathering, looking around with wide-eyes at the large oaks, the moon, and all the different cats; the great rock definitely caught his attention as well. He padded and sat next to Swirledpaw. "This place is huge!" He meowed to his sister.

June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] PDt1Qqd June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]   June Gathering 2014 [PLOT] Empty

Back to top Go down

June Gathering 2014 [PLOT]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next