Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Plague [Site Event]

Go down 
+13
Ebby
Rook
Shade
Twilight
Stormi the Gummy
iceychu
Red
Splotch
Shadow
Rose
Phoenix
Flybot
Sleepy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Feb 2014 - 20:06

Redshade perked his ears, happy to see Soulfang. Finally, someone sensible(the irony //shot). "Someone hunted in carrionplace and now there's a sickness going around. Surprised you haven't heard about it yet." He explained, then looked at the others. "All the prey seemingly has disappeared from the territory, perhaps because they smell the sickness coming from camp or something. We can't hunt at carrionplace, so the only other options we have are to raid the other territories for food or starve to death; if the sickness doesn't kill us first." The tom growled, standing up and narrowing his eyes at the others. "I say we form a hunting party and go get some real, untainted food for the clan. Whoever has a better idea, speak up now." There was a challenging look in his eyes, as if daring the others to object.

Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzPlague [Site Event] - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrPlague [Site Event] - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaPlague [Site Event] - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 1voydPlague [Site Event] - Page 4 2gy1qubPlague [Site Event] - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksPlague [Site Event] - Page 4 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Feb 2014 - 20:10

Last edited by xiinos on Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 17:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

Clan/Rank : Redpaw > ShadowClan Apprentice
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 EmptyMon 24 Feb 2014 - 19:03

Redpaw went over to the group of warriors that she thought must be discussing the sickness. After all, what else would they be talking about? Nothing else seemed as important right now. She hovered at the edge, trying to figure out how to become a part of the conversation without being rude. After all, she was still a pretty new apprentice.

Redpaw - Redspark - ShadowClan Apprentice:
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 EmptyMon 24 Feb 2014 - 22:45

Shadeflame sighed. "I guess we have no other choice." He lashed his tail. "Do we go immediately?" the black warrior asked. "We don't have a lot of time to lose." Lionstrike stood up. "I agree," he mewed. "We have to go if we don't have any other suggestions." He unsheathed his claws. "It's better than hunting in the carrionplace."

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 EmptyTue 25 Feb 2014 - 8:56

Nightstar motioned for her deputy to join her. This was a difficult choice to make. She'd always wanted to stick to the code. But in this circumstance, she had no other choice. She moved to the back of her den, a serious look on her face as she explained that they had to do. Her ears tilted toward the entrance, she could hear the warriors start plan a raid. Her tail twitched with annoyance.'Remember who's the leader mouse brains. If you want to do something like that, see me first.'

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

Clan/Rank : Redpaw > ShadowClan Apprentice
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 EmptyWed 26 Feb 2014 - 23:17

"An invasion?" Redpaw said, forgetting for a moment that she was interrupting a warrior's conversation fairly rudely.

Redpaw - Redspark - ShadowClan Apprentice:
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 EmptyThu 27 Feb 2014 - 16:48

"We should raid, but we need to wait and see what Nightstar says first, she is the leader. A wise one too." Scorchclaw added, dipping is head to SOulfang in greeting.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 EmptyThu 27 Feb 2014 - 17:10

"Oh! Hi Soulfang." Moonpaw croaked.
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4505

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 EmptyFri 28 Feb 2014 - 0:01

The sudden movement of Lionstrike standing made Comorantpelt turn her attention to him. "Don't bother, Lionstrike. I know we all really want to do something, but we can't do anything without Nightstar." But they did have to do something soon.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 JGgdMsS Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 JGg3TFt  Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 JGg3GK7 Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 JGg2WjR

Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 JcTsSP1  Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 JcnAVnI Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 Grub_f10Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 EmptyFri 28 Feb 2014 - 1:34

Last edited by xiinos on Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 17:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 EmptyFri 28 Feb 2014 - 17:27

Redshade shrugged. "Whatever. I already said that we could wait a moment, but if she takes too long I'm going anyways." He huffed, turning to watch Nightstar's den expectantly. She better come out soon; his patience was getting shorter these days.

Ooc: Short post because nyehhhh

Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzPlague [Site Event] - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrPlague [Site Event] - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaPlague [Site Event] - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 1voydPlague [Site Event] - Page 4 2gy1qubPlague [Site Event] - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksPlague [Site Event] - Page 4 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Mar 2014 - 1:17

Thrushstripe quietly listened in on Nightstar's plan, trying to get in every detail. Of course, they really didn't have much of a choice. There was no prey in Shadowclan, but there was plenty to go around the other clans. When Nightstar finished, Thrushstripe nodded, showing his understanding of the plan before his attention was taken by the loud talking of the warriors' own plans. What were they thinking?Shaking his head and turning back to the Shadowclan leader, he gave her a questioning look. "So when are you planning on letting the rest of the clan know what the plan is? It seems as if they already have a plan of their own..."

"Redshade, you're a mousebrain," Gingerheart rasped before it was followed by a loud cough. The old warrior weakly stood up before she looked up at the group of warriors that were gathering near her. She had been listening in on their conversation, and for a while she was trying to stay out of it, but it was getting out of hand. Where was their faith in their leader? Did they doubt that Nightstar didn't have a plan? And besides, who were they to do anything in the name of Shadowclan? "You're willing to risk all of Shadowclan on that quick decision? You're more willing to take the situation into your own paws and possibly get everyone seriously injured or even killed because you can't wait on Nightstar's decision?" Even though Gingerheart was all about the idea of getting prey for another clan, she wasn't going to let a new warrior make this choice. He had no power to do so, and even still, the old she-cat couldn't stand his attitude, mainly because it mirrored her own in a way. The biggest difference is that Gingerheart would never go against the leader. Not like that. "You have no say in what this clan does, Redshade. Now you sit down and wait for Nighstar's orders, or go be useful see if Mallowroot needs help."
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4505

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Mar 2014 - 1:49

ooc; holy cow gingerheart you are such a gumpus ;A; -cowers in fear-

ic; Cormorantpelt's mouth suddenly felt dry, and her through got a little tense. And Gingerheart hadn't even said anything to her! Jeeze... That old bag of fur sure was intimidating. "Er... Gingerheart. It's been settled that we would wait. Though we talk big, everyone knows we wouldn't last long without Nightstar." She eyed her sleeping little brother again. "I was just upset before, and I still am but... I really shouldn't have brought it up; It's ended up making us look pretty dis loyal, huh?" Taking back her words was something she normally wouldn't do... But today was a special day, I guess. Come on; Cats were waddling around sick as dog or dead as a mouse on the Thunder Path.

/dies

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 JGgdMsS Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 JGg3TFt  Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 JGg3GK7 Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 JGg2WjR

Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 JcTsSP1  Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 JcnAVnI Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 Grub_f10Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Mar 2014 - 10:28

"I, we, are sorry Gingerheart, but the warriors are the ones who fight, so technicallly we do get a say in what the Clan does, along with Nightstar." Scorchclaw pointed out, defending Redshade. "I respect you, Gingerheart, but the warriors hunt for and defend the clan. We have to do what is necessary to help the Clan, even if it is hunting in another Clan's territory.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Mar 2014 - 13:09

Redshade glared at Gingerheart, flicking his tail slightly in annoyance at Scorchclaw's comment. It was like Cormorantpelt said: They had already said they would wait, so don't push it again. "It's not like you ever do anything anymore anyways, fleabag." He snapped. "Why would you even enter our conversation if you didn't hear the conclusion to it? We're waiting like Cormorantpelt just said. Yeesh." He narrowed his eyes at her, as if expecting her to retaliate in someway. No, daring her to. It always annoyed him when others defied him, especially if it was some old coot who was too busy mourning over her moons-dead kit who was probably going to die sooner or later anyways.

Ooc: I'M SORRY SHAD RED IS A BAD MAN //dies

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plague [Site Event]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next