Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Plague [Site Event]

Go down 
+13
Ebby
Rook
Shade
Twilight
Stormi the Gummy
iceychu
Red
Splotch
Shadow
Rose
Phoenix
Flybot
Sleepy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Plague [Site Event] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 6 EmptySun 2 Mar 2014 - 15:38

"Oh, well then tell us all-mighty, knowing Redshade." Mistflower spat out in sarcasm, "What does reason does poor misunderstood Soulfang have for trying to rip Gingerheart's pelt off when he started this rat-dung in the first place?" The she-cat growled at the other tom, about ready to make a leap for the cat herself; though as tempting as it was, she refused to sink to that level. Still, now would be a good time as any for their leader to step in.

Plague [Site Event] - Page 6 PDt1Qqd Plague [Site Event] - Page 6 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 6 EmptySun 2 Mar 2014 - 15:51

Soulfang was silent, he couldn't say anything. Their words ringing in his ears, calling him flea-brain, fox-heart, it was just lasting on him. He didn't want to hurt his clan mates but he was tired of being pushed. All the battles, fighting, anger had made him mentally unstable. On top of that the sickness was getting to him making him agitated. His head was pounding from all the yelling and being pushed to the ground. The words repeated in his mind 'I don't need them'. It was aching on his brain. He just stared at all of them. It made him sick, the only one willing to defend him was the only cat in the clan who had taken time to understand his madness. Soulfang looked at the ground before saying calmly not paying any mind to their words. "You all insult me and threaten me, hope I rot in Dark Forest, wish I'd get exiled, and then yell at me for continuing to be angry? I am tired of being pushed and shoved but the minute I take action I become the bad guy. You think your any better than me? Sure you didn't try to kill another warrior but you'd be willing to wish upon horrid fates for me before even taking a few seconds to even understand why or what made me take action. You can blame me all you want, all I know is I am the bad guy because I said the truth. I state what's on my mind and if your not willing to hear it then don't listen. Also if by Starclan's name I do go to the place if no stars, I'll drag you there with me." Soulfang said glaring at those who had insulted him and decided to take Gingerheart's side. He looked around at the cats and found Moonpaw, he felt horrible. She had to see him be a monster like this. He looked at her with sympathetic eyes and turned his head up to see Redshade defending him. Thoughts of what Nightstar would do could only fill his mind as he decided it wouldn't be so bad off considering his old friends didn't want him here anymore. The tom huffed, who needs them anyways? The words seemed simple but as he thought about it he became almost sad. This was home and he was most likely going to lose it. The white and black tom just looked off towards the leaders den with sadness in his eyes. What was wrong with him?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 6 EmptySun 2 Mar 2014 - 16:26

~I SO SORRY SOUL :sadblushplz:

IT'S SHADEFLAME'S FAULT~

Shadeflame sighed, sincerely guilty at that outburst. "I'm sorry, Soulfang," the older warrior murmured. "I shouldn't have said that." He stared blankly ahead, ignoring all commotions. Lionstrike took this time to speak up. "But ... can't we avoid attacking clanmates or something? That's not ... errh ... nice. Yeah, nice."

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 6 EmptySun 2 Mar 2014 - 16:36

OOC: tis' okay phoe cx

Soulfang's eyes trailed over to Shadeflame, a growl rises in his throat before he realized the warrior was apologizing. Instead of growling his gaze softened. At least someone apologized. He still glared at the others now adding a cat to the list of those who hadn't turned on him.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 6 EmptySun 2 Mar 2014 - 17:52

Once her deputy dashed out, she expected everything to calm down. Surely her warriors knew not to yell at the deputy? It was times like these that everyone had to work together, not argue like this. The leader made her way out of her den, slowly so she could read the situation.

Before anything got worse, Nightstar made a low sound in her throat, her icy blue eyes looked over every cat in the clearing, her gaze resting on Gingerheat, Soulfang, and Redshade a moment longer then all of the other cats. She looked back at her oldtime friend. "Gingerheart, being a senior warrior, I'd expect you to react in a calmer fashion." The leader then turned her attention toward Redshade and Soulfang. "As warriors of ShadowClan, I also expect you to wait for my orders. I would prefer it if you came to me with the idea, instead of trying to be a hero. That gets cats killed." Her gaze darkened considerably. "Respect your elders. They have been though a lot. Experiances you may never know. Not only that, but they have many lessons to teach, valuable ones at that."

Nightstar swiftly turned and leaped ontop of the Jaggedrock. She didn't bother calling everyone out. She knew that the cats able to fight, and work were already in the clearing. Good thing Nightstar and Thrushstripe had already figured out a plan. "The clan needs food, to keep the strong cats working, and to keep the sick cats alive. We need medicine to cure the sick, to make them strong, this adding them to the work force. We have no such supplies." The leader paused, closing her eyes for a long moment. 'StarClan, forgive me. But I must do this for the sake of my clan.'

Blue eyes snapped open with a look of determination. "I will tell you the plan..."

OOC: Okay, that's how far it's going to go. Ya'll can post one more time before I make the next topic~

Small side note for Soul: Normal warriors/leaders/cats in StarClan do not know what the place of No Stars is. No one knows until the future books. Unless I am missing something, your cat shouldn't know of that place. Just letting ya know~

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 6 EmptySun 2 Mar 2014 - 18:03

Last edited by xiinos on Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 14:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 6 EmptySun 2 Mar 2014 - 18:56

Moonpaw padded over to Soulfang. She sat beside him. "Well that was crazy..." she said softly before glancing at him.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 6 EmptyMon 3 Mar 2014 - 13:16

Redshade flicked an ear, grinning for a moment at the others who had snapped at them before. He silently padded over to sit next to Soulfang and listen to what Nightstar had to say.

Ooc: *Poof* And then I was gone.

Plague [Site Event] - Page 6 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzPlague [Site Event] - Page 6 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrPlague [Site Event] - Page 6 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaPlague [Site Event] - Page 6 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Plague [Site Event] - Page 6 1voydPlague [Site Event] - Page 6 2gy1qubPlague [Site Event] - Page 6 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksPlague [Site Event] - Page 6 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

Clan/Rank : Redpaw > ShadowClan Apprentice
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 6 EmptyMon 3 Mar 2014 - 15:37

Redpaw watched the entire scene wide eyed. Warriors fighting each other! That wasn't supposed to happen! Now what would they do? Maybe Nightstar and the deputy would do something. They could do more for the clan than an apprentice.

Redpaw - Redspark - ShadowClan Apprentice:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 6 EmptyMon 3 Mar 2014 - 21:03

At first, Gingerheart stood there in complete disbelief when Nighstar suddenly scolded her like a kit. She wasn't serious, right? She did know that Soulfang just tried to kill her, right? Yes? Maybe? Clenching her jaw as to keep her mouth shut, the old warrior quickly found herself a spot in the back of the group and began cleaning her wounds. How did she get so blind-sided by a cat that was hardly older than an apprentice? Whatever. When she finally began to calm down, she immediately realized just how worn out she was. This disease was hitting her hard, and fighting didn't help, but she wasn't going to just stand there and let those mousebrains act like they ruled the forest.

Thrushstripe quickly glanced between the Shadowclan leader and Gingerheart before his eyes landed on Redshade and Soulfang. Something wasn't right, but at the moment he had no room to speak. With Nighstar finally speaking like everyone wanted, he just shut his mouth and took his place underneath the rock before taking a deep breath to keep himself calm. It happened again. Someone got hurt... No one's safe. Not even in camp... he thought before looking up at Nightstar.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 6 EmptyThu 6 Mar 2014 - 13:48

OOC: i guess I'm (scorchclaw) forgotten in this topic

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

Clan/Rank : Redpaw > ShadowClan Apprentice
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014 - 20:41

Redpaw went over and sat beside Moonpaw.

Redpaw - Redspark - ShadowClan Apprentice:
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 6 EmptyTue 11 Mar 2014 - 7:44

OOC erm...sorry to inform you red but this topic already ended.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 6 EmptyTue 11 Mar 2014 - 19:53

OOC: actually, Splotch just never posted again... *stares at Splotch* >>;
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 6 EmptyTue 11 Mar 2014 - 20:01

OOC: she said we could post one more time before she made a completely different topic shaddddd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plague [Site Event]   Plague [Site Event] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plague [Site Event]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6