Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hungry for Power

Go down 
+9
Phoenix
Kes
Ice Cream Zombie
Echo
Shadow
Splotch
Honey Badger
May
Ebby
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

Hungry for Power - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry for Power   Hungry for Power - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Aug 2013 - 2:52

Shadeclaw snarled. How dare she interrupt a leader's fight?! With a growl, the tom leaped at her, annoyance sparking in his blood, pushing forth a burst of adrenaline. "Fight us, flea-bag!" He snapped, racing after Dewclaw as she attacked Sagestar again. He reared up on his hind paws, slashing at her harshly before landing back down on all-fours.

Shadeclaw used Rear-up to Slash(-16HP & -18SP)

Dewclaw
HP: 32
SP: 215

Sagestar
HP: 33
SP: 285

Nightcloud
HP: 45
SP: 145

Nightwing
HP: 86
SP: 240

Shadeclaw
HP: 41
SP: 115

Mossstar
HP: 72
SP: 290

Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Hungry for Power   Hungry for Power - Page 4 EmptyMon 19 Aug 2013 - 7:34

i'm just gonna bump this because, contrary to popular belief, i didn't do this for no reason and i would like this to be finished

Hungry for Power - Page 4 PDt1Qqd Hungry for Power - Page 4 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: Hungry for Power   Hungry for Power - Page 4 EmptyMon 19 Aug 2013 - 12:25

Nightcloud had stumbled backwards a bit when Dewclaw had broken away from her and Shadeclaw, quickly bounding after the two to stop the ThunderClan deputy from helping in the fight between leaders. Reaching the silver she-cat, Nightcloud reared up onto her back legs, striking out with her front paws in a series of blows. No way was she letting the deputy escape without a good fight!

Nightcloud uses Upright Front Paws on Dewclaw, dealing 11 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Nightcloud
45/45 HP
145/160 SP

Dewclaw
21/100 HP
215/280 SP

Shadeclaw
41/45 HP
115/160 SP

Hungry for Power - Page 4 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

PostSubject: Re: Hungry for Power   Hungry for Power - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Aug 2013 - 5:41

Rage. That was the feeling that drove most of the battles that the deputy of ShadowClan had fought, and that is what drove her now. 'It is her fault for avoiding me! Her legs pumped as Nightwing covered the distance between her and the mousebrained ThunderClan deputy. "Am I really not worth your time?" She yowled, skidding on she sandy floor of the camp. Her black and white ears were folded back menisingly.

Focusing most of her power onto her front paws, the deputy's hind paws half turned, half turned so her back was facing Dewclaw. meanwhile still sliding. With a loud hiss, she kicked back, pushing as much power as she could into the kick. When she felt her hind paws connect with a pelt, a smirk made its way onto her face. "Give up!"

Nightwing used Back Kick on Dewclaw. Dealing 16 damage and using 15 stamina.

Dewclaw
HP: 5
SP: 215

Sagestar

HP: 33
SP: 285

Nightcloud
45/45 HP
145/160 SP

Nightwing
HP: 86
SP: 225

Shadeclaw

HP: 41
SP: 115

Mossstar
HP: 72
SP: 290

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Hungry for Power   Hungry for Power - Page 4 EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013 - 1:03

Mossstar snarled as his scruff was gripped in Sagestars sharp teeth. As his vision grew blurry he shook his head once released, trying to clear his vision until it did. Then he snarled, turnin his gaze back to Sagestar.

Mossstar is no longer stunned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hungry for Power   Hungry for Power - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hungry for Power
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4