Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3000

I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C] Empty
PostSubject: I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C]   I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C] EmptyWed 20 Mar 2024 - 5:16

Asmodeus's paws trampled right over the clearly marked border to Riverclan's territory. He'd done well fighting these clan cats before, so if he needed to, he felt good enough to fight any of them one on one. He wasn't such a fool that he'd fight a group of course. He'd seen what idiots looked like back in the alleys that thought they could fight several cats at once. If they lived, they were often crippled for life. Nope. Wasn't going to happen to such a magnificent creature such as him. He was too good to be a cripple and far too handsome.

He closed in on a mouse at the base of one of the beech trees with reckless abandon. He was a little peckish, but not starving, so he was a bit careless with his hunting methods this go around.

Asmodeus attempted to catch a mouse! He was Successful! -5SP

But it turned out that the rodents were apparently unaware or stupid or something. Asmodeus easily caught, swiftly dispatched, and gulped down the tiny creature like a ravenous wolf. Well... if everything here was so easy to catch then he was certainly going to stick around to take advantage. The clan cats could eat their own tails as far as he cared.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***

Last edited by Tara on Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 5:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15043

PostSubject: I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C]   I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C] EmptyWed 20 Mar 2024 - 5:16

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dice roll

#1 'Hunting Dice' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'Invasion Dice' :
I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C] Successdice

I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C] Mistpe10
I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2207

PostSubject: Re: I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C]   I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C] EmptyWed 20 Mar 2024 - 5:40

Elmpaw
Apprentice | RiverClan | He/Him

"I would give up everything in the world for you."

Elmpaw loved being an apprentice. It meant he got to go out whenever he wanted to! It was easy enough to get a warrior to agree to take him out, and Elmpaw immediately darted off.

Although the warrior had been oddly quiet by the time that Elmpaw got to the Beech Copse. And when he turned around, he saw exactly why. He was apparently alone.

Oh well, the warrior would catch up. Elmpaw had more important things to do. Like hunting this mouse he saw! He began to creep up ever so slowly...

And then another cat pounced on top of it. Didn't even give him time to yell before he ate the mouse entirely.

Some cats may have seen that this cat was clearly older and larger. Elmpaw saw that he just lost a meal. And he saw red. He didn't even think about it as he lunged forward, clawing at the cat.

"That was my mouse! I was hunting that, and you stole it! Go catch me another one, and then you are going to leave this territory! We don't like you rogues around here!"

Elmpaw used jumping strike, dealing 9 (6+3) damage and costing 7 stamina.

Elmpaw
20/20 HP
53/60 SP

Asmondeus
41/50 HP
115/120 SP

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karuna on Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 6:39; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C]   I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C] EmptyWed 20 Mar 2024 - 5:54

Asmodeus heard the... definite sound of willy-nilly paw steps. He turned to look... and saw yet another tom far too young to be fighting anything tougher than a wet leaf... telling him to go catch him a mouse. Asmodeus snorted and cackled, fixed the boy in his mismatched bright yellow and dark amber stare, and licked his exposed fangs slowly before speaking.

"What's wrong? Did your mummy never teach you how to care for yourself? I guess she didn't care about you at-" Oh. The child was running at him now. And jumping. And...

OW! I WASN'T FINISHED TALKING YOU BEAN LICKER! He thought furiously to himself as he rolled with the youth in a flurry of claws and teeth and clumps of fur. The kid wanted to fight? So be it. He was about to get a lesson in why he should have stayed closer to mummy and daddy. Asmodeus struck out quickly, viciously and without mercy. Taking advantage of the boy's inexperience, the rogue was able to strike out again, aiming for soft spots or any openings that the inexperienced apprentice had.

"Learn to fight before you pick fights you idiot. Don't try to run now! You're mine until I get bored of torturing you!"

Asmodeus used Front Paw Strike and Dirty Trick, dealing 13 damage and -14SP

Asmodeus
41HP / 101SP (-14SP)

Elmpaw
7HP / 53SP (-13HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C]   I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C] EmptyWed 20 Mar 2024 - 6:29

Elmpaw

There was even more fury in Elmpaw's blows as this rogue dared to mention his mother. "My mother was probably the best cat in the entire Clan! A filthy rogue like you could never understand!"

Elmpaw ripped into the cat's pelt, fighting the tears that burned in the back of his eyes. Sprucebark loved him. Scorchlight loved him. His dad loved him. And is his mom was there, he knew she would love him, too. So what if he didn't know how to groom his own fur? He didn't need to, anyway! He was happy with how he looked!

He only backed off in order to catch his breath, panting as he fought to regain his composure. All while the rogue continued to mock him. But one thing was for certain.

"I'm not running."

Elmpaw used desperate blows and front paw strike, dealing 10 (6+4) damage and costing 14 (7+7) stamina.

Elmpaw
7/20 HP
39/60 SP

Asmondeus
31/50 HP
101/120 SP

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Art by Copperbeanz

Last edited by Karuna on Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 6:39; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C]   I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C] EmptyWed 20 Mar 2024 - 7:15

Even if the adolescent didn't have tears running down his face... even if he didn't suddenly become more ferocious in his attacks... Asmodeus picked up on the two words that was said through his anger. His ears pricked forward and there was a malicious glint in the black and white tom's eyes.

"Was? Probably??" Asmodeus cackled even louder, his jaws parted wide displaying his razor sharp pearly whites. The blood that stained his pelt from the kid's attacks was largely unnoticed and readily dismissed. Insect bites. That's all they were.

"You never knew her, and no one told you anything about her? She was most definitely not the best in the clan if that's the case, kiddo." Asmodeus pounced, a leap that stretched out the entire length of his body with lightning fast swiftness. His claws landed on the adolescent and he buried them knuckle deep where they landed. He wasn't letting go.

"Maybe they said your mother died while kitting? Or did they tell you she died by some other tragic accident? Either way, you never knew her and no one talks about her. You know what that tells me? Your mother abandoned you the instant she was free to do so. Some she-cats are like that; absolute scum of the earth. She probably ran off to find a rogue like me to settle down with."

His tail lashed viciously as a savage grin crept across his face. He twisted his claws a little, listening to the flesh give way before he spoke again. "Maybe you've been lied to your whole life. Maybe you're my kit. I've had a fair amount of litters myself, not that I've ever stayed around long enough for them to know me and at least half I never met. Who knows? Stranger things have happened."

Asmodeus then ripped his claws down and out violently, leaving deep gaping wounds on the idiot teen who thought fighting an adult rogue was a good idea. He knew he had stayed longer than he should with the scent of blood in the air and the sounds of battle yowls echoing through the trees. He'd remember this place though, especially with how easy it was to hunt here. He'd make a return someday. Maybe this kid would have grown up some by then. Maybe he'd actually be a challenge.

If he survived that long of course.

Asmodeus used Leap and Hold, dealing 8 damage and - 15SP Pinned for 2 Turns (not that it will matter but I will roll anyway)

Asmodeus
31HP / 86SP (-15SP)

Elmpaw
KO PENDING
Pinned for 2 Turns
-1HP / 39SP (-8HP)

Last edited by Tara on Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 7:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15043

PostSubject: Re: I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C]   I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C] EmptyWed 20 Mar 2024 - 7:15

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C] Mistpe10
I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C]   I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C] EmptyWed 20 Mar 2024 - 7:51

Elmpaw

Elmpaw cried out, totally because of the claws that dug into him and not the anger this rogue was causing. Because he was not giving him that satisfaction.

"My mother never abandoned me! You don't know anything!"

He was on the ground now, the rogue's claws painfully digging into his back. Elmpaw couldn't even try to move, it would just twist those claws even more painfully. Then again, the rogue wasn't doing anything to lessen the pain either. Physical or emotional.

"My dad is a great tom. You could never compare to him! You aren't even worth more than the dirt beneath my paws! And Sprucebark and Scorchlight have treated me with more love than you could ever see in your life! No cat can love a cat like you. Go rot in the dark fore-AAA!"

His words were cut off as the claws were violently ripped from his back, leaving Elmpaw gasping for air. He could feel blood pooling in the wounds, but the pain itself was growing distant. And so he fixed the rogue with one last glare.

"You're just going to run now? I bet you're so proud of yourself, aren't you? You had your fun, and now you're going back to hide in the hole you came from. You really are scum."

He snorted, shakily trying to get back to his paws. The motion made him feel light headed. But he wasn't done.

"I bet you think you're so tough. But I'm not scared of you. Just you wait. I'll come back even stronger, and then I'm going to kill you. You hear that? I'm going to kill you, you piece of fox dung! Remember this day! And remember my face, because it will be the last you see!"

Elmpaw has been KOed not that he shut up

discord: karunamaya | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Art by Copperbeanz

Last edited by Karuna on Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 6:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C]   I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C] EmptyWed 20 Mar 2024 - 9:24

OOC: Mobile so no color

IC: Asmodeus's ears slowly rotated back against his head the more the tom screamed. He sure was a noisy one. The rogues ears were starting to hurt. He did listen though. At the mention of no cat ever loving him, Asmodeus chuckled. How wrong the boy was. He wished the kid was right though. He would have had to kill a lot less often if stupid emotions would stay out of things.

"You're just going to run now? I bet you're so proud of yourself, aren't you? You had your fun, and now you're going back to hide in the hole you came from."

"That is my plan. Yes. I'm not an idiot like you. I know my limitations." Asmodeus sneered. But the kid wasn't done. He even got back on his feet, however shakily. Asmodeus permitted him to stand and a grin of malice displayed his teeth as Elmpaw continued to talk.

" I bet you think you're so tough. But I'm not scared of you. Just you wait. I'll come back even stronger, and then I'm going to kill you. You hear that? I'm going to kill you, you piece of fox dung! Remember this day! And remember my face, because it will be the last you see!"

At that, Asmodeus chuckled one last time before he turned around, giving the young Tom his back.

"Sure, sure. I'd recommend learning how to fight properly before you come charging at me a second time boy. Because with a threat like that, if you live long enough to find me again, perhaps I will kill you." Asmodeus gave him a smile over his shoulder, paused, then bolted off across Riverclan's border. He didn't think he'd ever see the kid again. Personally, he didn't care either.

But it would be fun and interesting if they crossed paths later.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C]   I Kill Cuz I'm Hungry [C] Empty

Back to top Go down