Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Exile of a Warrior

Go down 
+2
Domo
not fish
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

The Exile of a Warrior - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 17:42

ooc-I will come in this if I have to.Hazel will chase you out.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 17:43

occ- get out of the fu*king topic Moss im fed up with you! >:U
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 17:44

OOC: Drags.. Seriously. .___. You said to go on without Shine.
Moss.. Please leave this to me.

IC: Deadstar hopped off the Highrock and stared into the eyes of Metalshard. "Fine. I will let Shinepaw speak. But if she's not here in more than a minute, I will attack you and drive you out." The tom's fur stood on end.

The Exile of a Warrior - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 17:49

occ- wait for her OK. please.
Back to top Go down
Stormclaw

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 2136

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 21:53

ooc:could her apprentice join?

Spoiler:

Have gained the rank of warrior.yup
Have mentored at least one apprentice.nope
Are responsible and active.yup
Are a good role-player.yup
Have been a warrior for at least three months. (In that clan) yup
Have signed-up for the position and gotten it approved nope
Back to top Go down
http://kungfumasters.canadian-forum.com/memberlist
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011 - 1:57

Occ- O: I'm so sorry guys, I didn't want to have anything to do with this, Mel wanted to to join TT.TT And yea, I would like to be full MC:D

Ic- Shine Had heard her name several times outside, so she padded into the clearing to see that Metalshard, her best friend, was being exiled. She rushed over, a million thoughts pouring into her head. She stopped in front of Metalshard. "No!" She hissed, anger burning within her blue eyes. "Its true what she says, about Dragonsoul and everything. Don't exile her!" She spat at her leader. Right now, she has no respect for him.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011 - 4:59

Deadstar was appalled. "How dare you speak to me like this, Shinepaw," he growled. "I hear you played a part in this too. And you never speak to you're leader that way," he added sourly. "I made a truce with SkyClan, and Stonestar told me of this. He said he'd never ally with a Clan holding a murderer. And he's coming here to see if she's been exiled. If she hasn't he will ally with RiverClan and probably kill Metalshard himself," Deadstar hissed, every part of him screaming inside that yelling at his medicine cat wasn't right. But I'm her leader. Disobeying and disrespecting your leader is against the warrior code.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011 - 7:41

"Skyclan is a strong and horrnorable clan that Thunderclan would be ten times stronger with, but at the cost of exileing a warrior who has been loyal to her clan and who follows starclan without question?" Metalshard bowed her body to Deadstar "Dose that seem right?" she asked. "Certenly not to me, or your medicen cat."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011 - 7:56

occ- sorry for dubble post...but shouldn't the whole clan be in the topic?
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011 - 14:01

OOC: Uh.. They don't have to. ono

"That is rubbish," Deadstar barked fiercely. "I am the leader of this Clan, and I am the one making decisions that are for the best." He lashed his tail again, fuming. "You or anyone else do not decide what you think is right or not, or to even get close to influencing me. That's what's Silversoul is for," Deadstar added bitterly. "Murder is murder. Now get out of here before I drive you out!" the tabby threatened.

Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011 - 14:02

Occ- Im so sorry Im not active allot...Im in school and theres this thing called homework... o_o So yea, keeps me busy :(

Ic- Shinepaw glared at her leader. "I did this beacuse Dragonsoul watches over us. She wanted me to kill Sootpelt for revenge. But Dragonsoul didn't want me to have a life of regret and hatred, so she told Metalshard to do it. And I know this is true, iv'e talked to her!" She spat. "Besides, Sootpelt wanted to die. It was her will, and Starclans to. It was her time." She hissed.
"If you exile her, I'm going with her, Deadstar!" Shinepaw padded to Metalshrd and sat next to her. "Do you want a loyal warrior gone and a medicine cat?" She asked.

Occ- You can stop her. .3.

Current life:

Spoiler:

Last edited by ~Shinepaw~ on Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 14:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011 - 14:03

OOC: Shine, you can't leave. ._______. We need a medicine cat. TC is dying. And I was seriously going to make you a full MC.

Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011 - 14:07

Occ- Thats why I said you can stop her....

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011 - 14:12

Ooc: sorry been at school.
Ic: Without command, Silversoul pounced on Metalshard, holding her down with a paw on her flank and a paw on her shoulder.
"You are without a doubt a warrior we could easily afford to lose, spending most to all of your time sitting at the border taunting cats who've done nothing to you. You cannot hunt and you are unbalanced when you battle. You murder and claim to be guided by StarClan when Dragonsoul is truly of the Dark Forest. You disobey your leader and because of your recklessness you have killed a cat of the clan we wish to ally. Shinepaw deserves to go with you, but seeing as Lilyleaf is busy, we cannot. Now promise to leave peacefully or I will slaughter you in front the kits!"
She hissed and turned to Shinepaw.
"As for you, we'll hold you hostage if needed!"

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
The Exile of a Warrior - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011 - 14:22

Occ- And your supposed to be who? Sorry, you didn't say the cats name... :P EDIT: never mind, I saw it. I read your post wrong..lol.

Shinepaw turned to the cat. She didn't recognize her. "And who are you, mouse brain?" She spat. "And you wouldn't kill us in front of the kits, that just makes you a fox hearted monster!" She hissed. "And if it was Sootpelts will to die, if she wanted it, then I would grant her wish. She said she was depressed and couldn't take it any more. And it was not against her will! She asked us to, mouse dung!" Shinepaw was burning with anger, she was about to lunge at this cat, and her leader. She wanted to leave and abandon Thunderclan, because obviously, they didn't need her. Then she remembered. "Oh, your Silversoul." She mewed coldly.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Exile of a Warrior
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next