Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

End the Exile [for Tara and Down]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

End the Exile [for Tara and Down] Empty
PostSubject: End the Exile [for Tara and Down]   End the Exile [for Tara and Down] EmptyWed 26 Apr 2023 - 14:48

Ravenclaw paced outside the warrior's den, claws scoring the earth. She knew what needed to be done, but she needed to wait until a couple of warriors finished talking to Birdstar about the latest patrols. "Come on, come on," she hissed under her breath, annoyed at how long they were taking. It hadn't been that long, but it felt that way to her. This was an important conversation she needed to have with the leader. It concerned her sister, which was important enough that it should take precedence over almost anything else. Finally, when the other warriors left, she padded over to the leader. "Birdstar, may I speak with her?" she asked in her usual gruff voice. It was just her age, and not an indication of how she felt towards the leader. At least, not at this time. Little did she realize that someone else had the same idea.
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2987

PostSubject: Re: End the Exile [for Tara and Down]   End the Exile [for Tara and Down] EmptyWed 26 Apr 2023 - 19:20

Bloodstrike had been waiting patiently for Birdstar to finish speaking to other warriors as well. Ravenclaw's agitation had not gone unnoticed either. He'd been sitting by the warrior's den for several minutes before he approached... and Ravenclaw approached Birdstar as well. He glanced at his daughter, uncertain if he should continue.

"I... was going to ask about a family matter, but it involves a member of the family that is not currently in Skyclan. If what you want to speak to Birdstar about is more important, Ravenclaw, I can wait." And he would. He waited, paused mid-stride, and waited for either his leader or Ravenclaw to speak.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

PostSubject: Re: End the Exile [for Tara and Down]   End the Exile [for Tara and Down] EmptyTue 2 May 2023 - 8:04

pixel-hourglass-f2u-by-lost-in-ashes-dd0zotaBirdstar

It was hard not to notice Ravenclaw’s pacing, a distracting wiggle at the corner of her vision. The senior warrior approached her only moments after she dismissed the cats she’d been talking to, and Birdstar inclined her head at the request. She’d hardly spoken with her aunt except in passing, but Ravenclaw had been… lively, recently. The question wasn’t a surprise.

She was just starting to nod when another cat joined them. Birdstar turned to the scarred tom, blinking slowly at Bloodstrike’s words. “Yes, of course I can talk to you– both of you.” Birdstar tilted her head. She was inclined to listen to Bloodstrike first– he at least said what he wanted to talk about, and she could make a decent guess which “family matter” outside SkyClan he was referring to. For a few moments, she sat and looked between them both, before eventually nodding and getting to her paws.

“Both of you can follow me to my den, if you don’t mind hearing what each other has to say.” Birdstar said as she started to turn away. “If you do, then I’ll talk to Ravenclaw first.” She nodded one more time before padding away to duck inside her den. It was hollow, sparse and clean save for the presence of her own nest. She sat down neatly on the pile of moss and down, wrapping her tail around her paws, dipping her head to show she was listening when one or both of them entered the den.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: End the Exile [for Tara and Down]   End the Exile [for Tara and Down] EmptyTue 2 May 2023 - 10:59

Ravenclaw knew that what she wanted to say was of the utmost importance, but something about what Bloodstrike said caught her attention. He wanted to speak of a family matter, about a cat that wasn't in SkyClan. There was no coincidence here: they had to be there for the same thing. She nodded towards Birdstar and entered the den, waiting for Bloodstrike to follow before beginning what she had to say.

"I believe we both want to say the same thing, actually," she began, glancing at Bloodstrike before returning her gaze to the SkyClan leader. "Birdstar, I feel that it's time to allow Beechfang to return to her rightful home. None of us are getting younger, and it's not fair for her to potentially pass on outside of these clans, of this clan." It was difficult to even speak of a hypothetical time when Beechfang would die, but she had to say it to make sure she got her point across.
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2987

PostSubject: Re: End the Exile [for Tara and Down]   End the Exile [for Tara and Down] EmptyTue 2 May 2023 - 23:40

Bloodstrike followed after Birdstar, surprised that Ravenclaw had... the exact same thing on her mind. Was this it? Were the Stars finally pulling their head out from under their tails and arranging things to work out for the better? Once his daughter finished speaking, Bloodstrike nodded decisively once.

"I agree. Respectfully, you gave me the same chance for similar reasons. I don't want to see any member of my family die outside of their homeland that has nothing to do with battling for Skyclan's well-being. Beechfang made her mistakes, she paid for them.. and now I humbly ask that you take her back in. Perchstar made the request to me and Briarstar, but not to you. You promised her nothing and you owe her even less."

He sat and closed his eyes, tilting his chin downward as a tip of his head and kept it there.

"I am willing to watch her and be responsible for her, or whatever condition you may feel you need to place on her as you did me."

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

PostSubject: Re: End the Exile [for Tara and Down]   End the Exile [for Tara and Down] EmptyWed 3 May 2023 - 16:43

pixel-hourglass-f2u-by-lost-in-ashes-dd0zotaBirdstar

Ravenclaw’s first words were a surprise. Birdstar tilted her head, glancing between the two once before settling on her aunt again. The next thing… Birdstar breathed in deep and held it in her lungs. Some kittish belief lingered, but she had long ago given up hope that Beechfang would return to SkyClan. Bloodstrike’s return had been encouraging, but nothing came of it. She’d come to accept things were fine like that.

And despite how deeply she loved her mother, Beechfang had lingered in her life more than lived it. Picturing her in camp every morning, going on patrols and attending ceremonies like she was meant to… it was as disconcerting as it was deeply comforting. But imagining her dying alone in twolegplace’s cold, unforgiving sprawl... it was enough to snap the doubt from her.

The breath she held released, and Birdstar shifted to look toward Bloodstrike when he spoke. Her whiskers twitched in consideration. He was right– she made no such promises, and she owed RiverClan’s leader nothing. But the strangest thought protested: wasn’t Perchstar her friend? But Birdstar shook her head dismissively of it. That was true, but Beechfang was her mother. And... RiverClan didn’t need to know about Beechfang.

“You know murder is different, Bloodstrike.” She eventually started. Despite attempting to sound rational, the softness in Birdstar’s voice gave her away. She’d already made up her mind, even if her mind hadn’t caught up yet. “We’ll… I don’t… know.” She laughed once, hollowly, then slowly rose into a brief fit, warm with humor. “You two are terrible, for making me think hard. It… would raise concern with the other Clans, I’m sure. But, we can figure something out. Despite my better judgment, I can’t say no to her.” Birdstar sighed before straightening up, resuming a more neutral appearance.

“I doubt she’ll be hard to find, but before we go looking for her, I’d like to at least tell Wolfblossom– I can’t surprise her with every rogue I bring back to camp. I already know she’ll be kept from the river and Gatherings, just as you are.” She nodded again towards her grandfather. She doubted Beechfang would mind the restrictions. “ThunderClan… does worry me, but it’s not my concern now. We can figure that out after we find her.”

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: End the Exile [for Tara and Down]   End the Exile [for Tara and Down] EmptyThu 4 May 2023 - 8:59

Ravenclaw hadn't realized that she was holding her breath, waiting to hear what Birdstar's response would be. She knew that their current leader was a sensible cat, but that didn't mean that things would automatically change. However, when Birdstar gave her blessing, she let out a sigh of relief. It felt like something warm was blooming in her chest, for the first time in a long time. "I can go find her," she offered, nodding towards her leader. "Once you've told Wolfblossom." Who knew how Wolfblossom would feel about this, but hope was springing anew for once. For once she didn't feel completely bitter and angry. This was actually a good thing, darn it. "The other clans don't need to know SkyClan business."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End the Exile [for Tara and Down]   End the Exile [for Tara and Down] Empty

Back to top Go down

End the Exile [for Tara and Down]
Page 1 of 1