Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Exile of a Warrior

Go down 
+2
Domo
not fish
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

The Exile of a Warrior Empty
PostSubject: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 16:16

Deadstar hopped back into ThunderClan camp, and headed for the Highrock. His throat felt dry with nervousness and fury. He'd just been to SkyClan, and made a truce with them. However, it was upon a shocking and most devastating discovery; that one of his warriors, Metalshard, had murdered a SkyClan queen, Sootpelt. I can't believe she murdered. She broke the warrior code! And one of the most strictly-enforced ones.. He halted at the base of the Highrock and sprang upward. As he approached the edge of the stone, he sat down, and shuddered. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a Clan meeting!" The words rang hollowly out in the clearing, and echoed around like ripples in a puddle.
I must keep my promise to Stonestar. We need allies. But perhaps Metalshard has a story..?

The Exile of a Warrior I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 16:20

Metalshard lifted her head from sleep. Yawning she got up and walked over to the highrock "I wonder what Deadstar has to say." she mewed to herself.
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 16:23

Seeing the she-cat, Deadstar's tail twitched uneasily.

Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 16:29

Occ- Can you guys wait for me? Mel said she wants me to be here, and im really busy. Thanks!

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 16:33

OOC: Uh.. Okay. ono But Shine, when you're not busy, please try to be active. ^^; We need an medicine cat around. And seeing Lily isn't active at all, I could make you a full MC.. ouo

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 16:38

occ- just keep going owo

Metalshard sat patently. It crossed her mind that this might be what Envykit said, but that was washed away quickly. Dragonsoul watched from above "They can't do that!" she growled "I have to tell the medicen cat.."
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 16:43

OOC: Truthfully, Dead has all right to exile you. >u>;
Try the Hall of Fame's Deceased List, too.

IC: Deadstar's gaze hardened. It's as if she knows what's in store. He got up on all paws. "Cats of ThunderClan," Deadstar began, no nerve etching his voice anymore. "I have called you so that you may hear the filth of one." His tail lashed back-and-forth. "Metalshard, show yourself," he growled.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 16:46

Metalshard looked up, heart dropping, but she pulled it back up. She walked to the highrock with no fear, no emotion. "Is there a problem, Deadstar?" she asked coldly.

occ- Shine helped, you have right to exile her too ._.
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 16:54

OOC: I know she helped, but I can't exile her unless she wants to. She's a medicine cat. ono Plus, Stone didn't mention Shine.

IC: Deadstar ignored her comment. "I called our fellow warrior, Metalshard, up here to tell you of her crime," he went on. "I was at SkyClan, speaking to Stonestar of a truce offer, and he refused. Why, you wonder?" Deadstar meowed icily. "For he claims with thorough detail that Metalshard murdered one of their nursing queens, Sootpelt. I believe this claim, and so does Silversoul." The ThunderClan leader's neck fur rose. Taking a breath, he continued. "StarClan, may you hear what I have said. The warrior Metalshard has committed murder, and this is worthy of exile." He paused. "Metalshard. Would you or any other cat like to speak?" he hissed.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 17:03

The wind blew in objection, shakeing everything in the forest. "Apprently Starclan dose." Metalshard said. Sitting down she begun her story "Me and Shinepaw had always had it out for Sootpelt." she mewed "For she killed Dragonsoul, Shinepaws mother." she took a breath "Never would I think that we would kill her." flicking her tail from side to side she continued "One day Sootpelt came to us in plead that we kill her, for she couldn't take it anymore, what she couldnt take I never knew." she sighed "Dragonsoul watches over me and Shinepaw, she told me that I would have to kill Sootpelt, so Shinepaw didn't get the chance to, for if she had she would have turned into the dark forest." finsihing her story she mewed "So I followed starclans wishes and killed her, saving Shinepaw from a life of evil, and the only few things that justified this for me was: It was starclans will, it was Sootpelts will, a life for a life." she finished and dipped her head. "I would never had killed Sootepelt had Starclan not told me so, that is my story may starclan hear it." Dragonsoul appred next to Metalshard "Very good my darling, let us hope your clan forgives you like Starclan has." She turned around and looked at Deadfrost hoping he saw her she mouthed the word "Don't" and dissapated into the air.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 17:12

ooc-I'm sorry,but using a Starclan cat like that seems like god-moddind to me.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 17:13

OOC: DeadSTAR. >n>; And you can't use Drags to prove you right; it's like me using Rain to prove you wrong. Exile is exile. Thank you Moss.

IC: Deadstar spat at her, furious now. "Is that so? Sootpelt asked you to murder her?" This is outrageous! "Well, I for one, think that it a load of mouse dung. And now Shinepaw is at fault? Has the entire Clan gone mad?" he snarled, claws scraping the rock.
That's it. That's enough! "Well, I've had it up to here with this nonsense. Byt the stars' name, I hereby banish you, Metalshard, from ThunderClan forever. I will make sure you and your kin will never be part of ThunderClan ever again, even after I die. And you can put you're hopes up on that!" With another whip of his tail, he flattened his ears, snapping coldly, "Go."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 17:16

"No." Metalshard said. "She told me it was either we kill her, or she jumped off of the gorge, a fast death seemed more humain." she mewed "It is not Shinepaws fault its not anyones fault, but it was done." she flicked her tail around. "I am not lieing an.d I will not leave." she flicked her tail to the meddicen cats den "Just ask Shinepaw, she was their she knows what happened."

occ- now we wait of Shine
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 17:36

Deadstar's eyes burned with rage. "I said leave!" he roared.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 17:39

"No." She mewed "Let Shinepaw speak."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Exile of a Warrior   The Exile of a Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

The Exile of a Warrior
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next