Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Exile and possible murder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

Exile and possible murder Empty
PostSubject: Exile and possible murder   Exile and possible murder EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 0:47

An unfamiliar bi-pelted cat padded through the marshes of ShadowClan. It was still barely dawn, but it was light enough that he could easily be seen by other cats. He then smelt another cat not too far from him. Noticing a dead tree nearby, he quickly ran towards it before leaping up it with ease. Smelling the air again, he turned towards where the smell was coming from: right below him. The other cat had snuck up on him! He quickly leapt down, landing in a nearby mud puddle that splashed over both him and the other cat. After coughing the muddy water out of his lungs, he faced the other cat. "What're you doing here?" he sneered.

Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Exile and possible murder   Exile and possible murder EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 17:30

Well, they might've been easily seen by the other cats, but ShadowClan are friggin' nocturnal - so they'd actually see this scumbag better in the dark, but whatevers. Ebonypaw was walking around, letting out a yawn as she carried a small bundle of herbs with her. She'd been working since sundown everyday with little rest, restocking the herb supplies, helping Cormorantpelt raise her kits, watching those who still showed a bit of sickness - and on top of that, Thrushstripe had been ordering that every cat learn battle training together, to prepare for whatever battle might've come; herself included. It was exhausting, but it was for the good of her clan right? Her gaze flickered around as she headed back home. She knew that a patrol had to be nearby too and wondered where they had gone off too.

It was then she paused. Over the sharp scent of herbs and the still marsh, she heard another cat trampling loudly through their lands. Flicking her gaze over towards the burnt sycamore, where another cat had leapt up. Narrowing her eyes, she ran over to investigate. What she hadn't expected was the tom to leap down, splashing mud on them both. Unlike this mouse-brain, though, she shook the gunk away in an instant - all too used to it. "I believe that's my line." Ebonypaw hissed back, setting her herbs aside, not taking her eyes off the strange looking cat. "You're a long way from home, WindClan dirt, where's the rest of your clan?" Insulting wasn't her game, but she wasn't going to try to look weak in front of this intruder.

Exile and possible murder PDt1Qqd Exile and possible murder Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Exile and possible murder   Exile and possible murder EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 3:10

"Back at their camp. They exiled me, foolish mousebrains," Twopelt laughed. He then picked up the other cat and pinned her to the tree. "Would you like to find out why I was exiled?" he whispered.

Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Exile and possible murder   Exile and possible murder EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 11:07

The medicine apprentice's eyes widened as she was pushed up against the rough bark of the long, dead sycamore. Exiled him? He must've had some balls then to march across ShadowClan territory like he owned the place. Or maybe that wasn't it. He seemed way too excited, almost insane. Either way, he was a bit terrifying. "There's only a few reasons to exile a warrior." Ebonypaw muttered lowly, glancing up at the stars in the sky. There was no way she could take this cat on her own. Maybe, though, if she were loud enough - she could draw attention for help. "Murder?" For a moment, she closed her eyes, drawing in a deep breath, "StarClan has forsaken you, pray they watch me." The calico let out a large caterwaul, twisting around and biting at the tom's shoulder until she tasted blood. She managed to writhe away, jumping through the water and whipping around, splashing mud at him again. "Leave!" she spat.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Exile and possible murder   Exile and possible murder EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 15:44

"Heh, alright then kit," he said, shaking some of the mud out of his fur onto Ebonypaw. He then started padding away, head and tail both held high.

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Exile and possible murder   Exile and possible murder EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 15:59

A shadow moved in the dark as Wolfpaw raced through the forest, eyes narrowed in wonder at the sudden yowl nearby. Right behind him was Redshade, having been trying to teach his son a few new things that...His mentor probably wouldn't teach him for specific reasons.
The two toms burst into the open, and Redshade looked around, his fur spiking up as he quickly caught the scent of another cat who was obviously not of Shadowclan. He turned and spotted the cat as he was leaving, and let out a snarl. "Hey!" He ran towards the unfamiliar cat while Wolfpaw silently padded over to Ebonypaw.

He hadn't noticed her there until now, wondering if she had been the one to call out. Now, Wolfpaw wasn't a big talker, but now was probably a good time to speak up and make sure the medicine cat apprentice was okay. She was kinda an important cat in the clan, y'know.
"Did you...Yell?" He asked, his expression blank. Okay, it was obvious that she yelled, unless that random tom over there had the meow of a she-cat. But hopefully she wouldn't just say "yes" and leave at that rather than actually explain what happened.

Exile and possible murder Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzExile and possible murder Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrExile and possible murder Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaExile and possible murder I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Exile and possible murder 1voydExile and possible murder 2gy1qubExile and possible murder One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksExile and possible murder StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Exile and possible murder   Exile and possible murder EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 16:18

Ebonypaw shook her head, sniffing and glaring the fleeting tom down, making sure he left. She was relieved when she saw Redshade and Wolfpaw arrive, the warrior chasing after the rogue, though Wolfpaw seemed more interested in her than the former WindClan can. Her green and yellow eyes flickered over to the gray tom, "I did." she huffed, trying to catch her breath. "I was heading back to camp when I scented that intruder. He pinned me, told me he was exiled from WindClan." The she-cat spat some mud out of her mouth, shooting another glare his way. It must've been a clanmate he killed, she couldn't see him being banished otherwise, from what he heard. "I yelled so someone could hear me." The tip of her tail twitched. Otherwise, who knew what else he would've done.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exile and possible murder   Exile and possible murder Empty

Back to top Go down

Exile and possible murder
Page 1 of 1