Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Life as an exile

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Life as an exile Empty
PostSubject: Life as an exile   Life as an exile EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:44 pm

Metalshard made her way out of Thunderclan teritory and jumped accross the river. She lived by no code, no one to tell her where she couldn't go. She felt like messing with the clans, but that would be rude, too late. She smelled Riverclan close, some evil inside her broke out and she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

Life as an exile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life as an exile   Life as an exile EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:48 pm

Rosepaw saw a cat that was unmistakeably someone she knew. "Metalkit?" she said. She remembered her from the nursery. her sibling. "It's me, Rosepaw. I followed my dream and now I'm the medicine cat apprentice."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Life as an exile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life as an exile   Life as an exile EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:49 pm

Metalshard flicked her ear "Oh, hello Rosepaw." she mewed warmly. "Thats great, how is Riverclan treating you." she asked.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

Life as an exile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life as an exile   Life as an exile EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:52 pm

"Very well," said Rosepaw. "I'm almost the full medicine cat. Why are you here?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Life as an exile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life as an exile   Life as an exile EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:54 pm

"Because the new fox-hearted leader of Thunderclan, exiled me." she mewed sadly. "Just for being a loyal warrior and following starclan."
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

Life as an exile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life as an exile   Life as an exile EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:07 pm

"That's really no-good. It was Deadstar, wasn't it?" she asked. "Maybe you could join RiverClan!" she said suddenly.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Life as an exile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life as an exile   Life as an exile EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:13 pm

Metalshard brightened her face "Oh I would love that, but I dont think Sleepyyawn would alow me in the clan, we got off on the wrong foot awhile back." she mewed. "I hope hes kind enough to." She smiled at her sister "Where is Sleepystar anyway?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Life as an exile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life as an exile   Life as an exile EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Sleepystar stalked through the reeds, scenting vole when his ear twitched and he looked towards Metalshard. "What are you doing on our territory?" he hissed.

Life as an exile I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

Life as an exile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life as an exile   Life as an exile EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:18 pm

"Just passing through, Sleepystar." she mewed dipping her head to the leader "And talking with my sister." she flicked her tail at Rosepaw. "But I would like to ask you something Sleepystar." she said lowering herself on the ground. "W-Will you take me into your clan?" she asked keeping it simple, she would explain more later.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

Life as an exile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life as an exile   Life as an exile EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Sleepystar was taken aback by the question. "Depends. Why would you want to join us?"

Life as an exile I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Life as an exile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life as an exile   Life as an exile EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:00 pm

Metalshard lifted her head and looked at Sleepystar "Its such a long story, but Skyclan pressured Deadstar into exiling me." she begun "They said if I was gone, they would alley with them and come to attack Riverclan, but if they didn't they would alley with you." she sighed "I have called Thunderclan a home for so long, joining another clan seems so out of the question." she looked into Sleepystars eyes to show she was willing to be loyal "But now I want to join Riverclan, to be with my sister and I know its selfish but I want to settle the scores, and help you fight agaist Thunderclan and Skyclan." she finsihed dipping her head to him again "I know its not much, but its what im willing to offer."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

Life as an exile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life as an exile   Life as an exile EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:13 pm

"If you promise to fix whatever you did to make them exile you. Were you a threat to SkyClan?" Sleepystar inquired. He was wary of letting Metalshard in, but he couldn't leave her out. Besides, everyone seemed to be leaving these days. They needed a strong warrior.

Life as an exile I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Life as an exile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life as an exile   Life as an exile EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:20 pm

"I always had it out for Skyclan as a apprentice, but they are a strong and honorable clan." she mewed "They see me as a pest, they are mouse brains who want to get their way thats the reason they made that deal with Deadstar, I do not like them for this reason." she sighed "But it was because, one day a Skyclan warrior came to me and begged I put her out of her misery, she told me "Kill me now or ill jump off of the gourge." I felt it was better to let her suffer less." she exlained "The warrior wasnt there to tell them that she wanted me to kill her, so they though I was a murder." She looked at Sleepystar in the eyes "Tell me, do these look like the eyes of a murder. They did not they looked like the eyes of a cats telling the complet turth. "Deadstar, might have belived me, but even if he did his fear of losing an alley drove him to kick me out, even after the medicen cat Shinepaw told him I was telling the truth." she flicked her tail "Shinepaw is the only one that was there to say this is all turth, but shes not with me, so." she knelt to the ground and dipped her head "If you think I am lieing you may kill me now." she looked up "But if not, i sware by Starclan to be a loyal Riverclan warrior."

occ- yup...i over did it .3.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

Life as an exile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life as an exile   Life as an exile EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:23 pm

Sleepystar blinked. "Okay." he said simply.

Life as an exile I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Life as an exile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life as an exile   Life as an exile EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:25 pm

OOC: One thing to add-
You're making it sound as if this is all Dead's fault. o3o

/poof

Life as an exile I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

Life as an exile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life as an exile   Life as an exile Empty

Back to top Go down

Life as an exile
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next