Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Soulfang's Exile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

Soulfang's Exile  Empty
PostSubject: Soulfang's Exile    Soulfang's Exile  EmptySun 8 Jun 2014 - 13:16

The sound of nothing but paw steps and quiet, calm, and smooth voices could be heard through the camp. As usual Soulfang sat by himself, eating a frog. Half of it was already gone considering he had nothing else to do during this time but finish his food. His black ears perked up as he scanned the clearing, looking for anyone who might be chummy with him. His kits were nowhere in sight, Redshade was out tormenting Wolfpaw or something, and Moonstrike was gone as well. With a sigh, the tom sat up and stretched before picking up the half frog and eating the last bit of it. Though, out of the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of someone staring at him. He didn't acknowledge them at first but just, sat there. Watching them out of the corner of his eye.

After many moments passed by he turned his head to see the attitude filled she-cat, Cormorantpelt. Her black fluffy fur and yellow eyes were not something to take lightly. She had words that could sting like a snake bite. He knew it from experience too. Even after this long stare went on for awhile the tom didn't say anything out of fear he'd get a mouth full of insults and hatred but he couldn't just take it any longer. With a snide look the tom snapped. "Do you mind, Cormorantpelt? Honestly, didn't your mother tell you not to stare?"

Last edited by Soul on Sat 19 Jul 2014 - 13:57; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4401

Soulfang's Exile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soulfang's Exile    Soulfang's Exile  EmptyTue 10 Jun 2014 - 21:51

She decided to let that last comment slide and instead cut straight to the point of her glares. "What are you still doing here, Soulfang? Eating our food, sleeping in our dens, breathing our air...Do you really think you deserve such treatment? Especially after you killed those cats? Your stupidity almost makes me want to laugh." Yellow eyes narrowed further. "I see you looking around for someone to chat with. But I've noticed no one has approached you once the whole time... Why do you think that is, Soulfang? No one likes you. In fact, we all hate you for what you caused for ShadowClan. Do us all a favor and just disappear."

Soulfang's Exile  JGgdMsS Soulfang's Exile  JGg3TFt Soulfang's Exile  J0ieN9e Soulfang's Exile  JGg3GK7 Soulfang's Exile  JGg2WjR

Soulfang's Exile  JcTsSP1  Soulfang's Exile  JcnAVnI Soulfang's Exile  Grub_f10Soulfang's Exile  JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

Soulfang's Exile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soulfang's Exile    Soulfang's Exile  EmptyTue 10 Jun 2014 - 22:05

"Oh, and you think you're so great? Let's not forget how you dragged Windclan into the battle. Also, How do you know I was even the ones who killed those cats? Believe in a rival clan over your own clanmate?" Soulfang said as he stood up. "Do you actually think I care about whether or not cats like me? Because I don't, Cormorantpelt. Infact, I came back here for my mate and brother, no one else. So go ahead and say all you want about Shadowclan cats hating me. I couldn't care for a second." The tom added as he flicked his tail. He tried to just be peaceful, not bother anyone but apparently that was frowned upon as well. "If you would get the hair balls that you call fur out of your ears you would have noticed that the clans mentioned multiple reasons for why they despised us. Yet it all fell down on me? You know what,why don't you go and kidnap an apprentice or something and leave me alone?" The tom snapped
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4401

Soulfang's Exile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soulfang's Exile    Soulfang's Exile  EmptyThu 12 Jun 2014 - 22:44

"I don't. At the time, I didn't think what I did was going to affect us in a bad way... I could use hunger, sickness, or anger as an excuse for my actions, but I won't because there is no excuse, Soulfang. I'm going to carry my past faults on each shoulder and take the blame for them as long as I live." Cormorantpelt stood as well, her yellow gaze meeting Soulfang's. "It's about time you did the same. Stop denying what everyone already knows; admit to your wrong-doings. You can't hide from them anymore, you're not deceiving anyone." Her eyes never once left his while she spoke, like she was challenging him to look away first. "If you really are here for your mate and brother, why haven't you left yet? I'm sure your bonds are strong enough that they would both go anywhere you would."

Soulfang's Exile  JGgdMsS Soulfang's Exile  JGg3TFt Soulfang's Exile  J0ieN9e Soulfang's Exile  JGg3GK7 Soulfang's Exile  JGg2WjR

Soulfang's Exile  JcTsSP1  Soulfang's Exile  JcnAVnI Soulfang's Exile  Grub_f10Soulfang's Exile  JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

Soulfang's Exile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soulfang's Exile    Soulfang's Exile  EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014 - 16:07

"Fine! You want me to admit all of my wrong doings, rat? I killed them. All of them! I attempted to kill Thunderclan's warriors, Specklefur and Addertail. I also tried to kill Nightfire and Lillypaw or whatever her name is now. I murdered Rookheart. I did try to rip out Gingerheart's throat and that she-cat, the pure white one from Riverclan? I murdered her, ripped her throat open and watched her bleed. You want to know why I did it, Cormorantpelt?" Soulfang spat as he put more emphasis on her name. "I did it because she had hope, finally had happiness and I drained it from her like her blood drained from her body." The tom chuckled as he bared his teeth. He said all of what he could as loud as possible. "The reason why? It's nothing personal, straight business. Don't think that just because we were friends as kits means I wouldn't kill you and your little fur balls you call kittens." Soulfang spat as he flattened his ears. His piercing blue eyes stared down at Cormorantpelt's yellow ones. A large smirk was plastered on his face.

After awhile, Soulfang spoke once again. But this time it was just said loud enough for everyone to hear. "You want to know the best part? I enjoy ever bit of it. From the hunting them down to watching the life leave their eyes."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Soulfang's Exile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soulfang's Exile    Soulfang's Exile  EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014 - 16:47

"See? I told you! I told you! Soulf*g be trippin!" Gingerheart yelled from Starclan.

Without even missing a beat, Thrushstar was out of his den and making his way to Soulfang. He had only been listening to the conversation for a short time when their voices began getting louder, but he was thankful he did. He had always had his suspicions even before he had tried to attack Gingerheart, but now, there was an abundance of evidence. It didn't even take the Shadowclan leader long. He bounded towards the traitor and shoved all of his weight into the warrior to knock him off balance before he pinned Soulfang down on the ground, making sure that he couldn't be able to move and attack. The way that Thrushstar was standing over him was threatening too. Using his own legs to pin down Soulfang's, Thrushstar didn't even hesitate to get into the warrior's face with his piercing green eyes glowing with hatred. To be honest, Thrushstar had never felt anything like this. All of the anger and fury he had built up inside of him from the battle of three against one had been unleashed and all of it was aimed right at Soulfang. "You dare step foot into this clan and talk to my deputy that way?" He hissed, his claws digging into Soulfang's fur and skin. "You dare come back after murdering innocent cats and causing the near decimation of Shadowclan?!" At this point, there was so much rage in the way that Thrushstar had spoken and in the expression in his face that there was no way that it could not be scary. "You see yourself as someone to be feared, but you are a coward! You are no better than the crowfood in the Carrionplace!" Deeper and deeper Thrushstar's claws went into Soulfang, finally drawing blood. "Now you better give me one very good reason why I should not hand you over to the three clans and let them tear you apart and leave nothing left but your bones!"
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

Soulfang's Exile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soulfang's Exile    Soulfang's Exile  EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014 - 17:34

"That's it, Thrushstar. Lose you temper, do what I had planned. Show your warriors that you will stoop to my level." Soulfang meowed in struggled laughter as he was left pinned. He could feel the claws piercing his rough skin, but the entertainment that he had from all this was too much to give up.

"Go ahead and hand me to them, you saw what I caused just being in your clan. Imagine me being on my own with no one watching me. Not only that but what could you do, kill me? I'll haunt the dreams of any of the cats I please and make you see the horrified and lifeless eyes of my victims during your slumber." Soulfang said as he had a devilish grin plastered on his face. His blue eyes filled with emotion for once in his life, the emotion of amusement. The tom had finally snapped.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Soulfang's Exile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soulfang's Exile    Soulfang's Exile  EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014 - 17:53

"You caused the death of three of your own clan! You made the rest of us suffer! It would be justice to kill you. Starclan would smile upon me as I watch you die underneath my claws," He seethed, his eyes glaring deep into what would be Soulfang's soul. "But I will never stoop to your level." Stepping off of Soulfang, Thrushstar did not turn his back. He knew better and would be on the warrior in an instant if he tried to pull anything. "Get out. Get out of my clan and never show your face again! I won't kill you. I'll let the clans have their justice." Getting close to Soulfang one last time, he bared his fangs with his ears flat on his head. "But if I ever see you in Shadowclan ever again, I will not hesitate to kill you where you stand."
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

Soulfang's Exile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soulfang's Exile    Soulfang's Exile  EmptySat 19 Jul 2014 - 9:36

"My pleasure, Thrushkit." Soulfang said with amusement.

"Your clan is filled with nothing but judgmental pelt clawers. I don't want to be apart of this disgusting clan." Soulfang hissed as he stood to his paws. After looking around the camp he turned his back and held his head high. With confident steps, the exile padded across the clearing and made his way out of the camp.

OOC: Short post is short.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soulfang's Exile  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soulfang's Exile    Soulfang's Exile  Empty

Back to top Go down

Soulfang's Exile
Page 1 of 1