Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Aurakit will R.I.P forever.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4476

Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 5 Empty
PostAurakit will R.I.P forever.

I'v been meaning to tell you guys... I'm sorry I haven't told you sooner.

About a week ago, Aurakit was taking her driving test when a drunk driver slammed into the driver's side, and she died on impact. Her real name is Tristy. May she Rest in peace in Heaven.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 5 JGgdMsS Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 5 JGg3TFt Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 5 J0ieN9e Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 5 JGg3GK7 Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 5 JGg2WjR

Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 5 JcTsSP1  Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 5 JcnAVnI Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 5 Grub_f10Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 5 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!

Last edited by Firefly on Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 5:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Aurakit will R.I.P forever. :: Comments

Flybot
Re: Aurakit will R.I.P forever.
Post Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 22:48 by Flybot
I'm starting to think that Sleepyz... Has a gift of calming others. ._.""
FishierthanFish
Post Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 22:58 by FishierthanFish
You people should listen to sleepy. If a war EVER starts free for all or teams on WCC on some stupid subject, like if Bloostar's character dies, I'm neutral. I'll just sneak around topics and gather as much up-to-date data as I can, and I'll let my other friends know what has been goin' on.

Sleepy is like the hyperactive Buddha for WCC. He makes peaceful solutions.
Flybot
Post Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 23:09 by Flybot
Lol. In my opinion, this whole "Not being as trusting" thing started after the real Aura got banned. ._.
FishierthanFish
Post Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 23:11 by FishierthanFish
Yup. He is like the Hades of WCC.
Flybot
Post Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 23:17 by Flybot
Yea... we should stop talking about this in this topic. ._.
FishierthanFish
Post Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 23:20 by FishierthanFish
Yeah...
R.I.P Again.
Flybot
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 5:44 by Flybot
Burnsorrow ~ Hardkit wrote:
Wow. Turly is a great word, nobody cares but what if these aren't even real people? What if it's an attention grabber? What if it's a way that you use to find that people know you really exist? Because you left chat the other day saying "I'm gonna go cry now." So, that's evidence you're lying.
Tell us these four things about the four people you said have died:

First and Last name:
How they died:
Why you're telling us:
And why it matters:

Plus, how do we know if Aurakit is your invention or not? Her data says:
Name: Aurakit Joined: 2010-12-27 Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:49 am 7
That join date is just about the same time this topic was made. She never really posted anyways. >.>

Um.... I just wanna say something... (Sorry if this is a double post...) But, 4? I only announced Hollowpaw and Aurakit's deaths... when did it become 4? ._.' I will admit that I may have... got on to her account because she told me to feel free to if I figured out her pass... which wasn't hard because it was on a piece of paper under the keyboard... *Cough* And this was before...

Second, Burn, You don't know me. ^^ I mean... in RL you do, but not friend wise. You don't know anyone from my family. So don't go asking me how I know "this Tristy". You don't see Sleepyz all in my face about how I know my own family members. >>

Sorry... just wanted to make this clear. Not really trying to start a fight.

Last edited by Firefly on Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 6:11; edited 2 times in total
not fish
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 5:47 by not fish
I really think these topics have more respect. Ah, I have an idea. I'll be in Comments and Suggestions. R.I.P. Aura/Tristy.
Flybot
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 5:49 by Flybot
No Dead... Please don't make something that has to do with this topic... I don't really care what ppl think anymore. >> I got past that in the 2nd grade.
not fish
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 5:52 by not fish
It's not reporting anyone, just making sure. I would like that. It can be ignored, though. I want to see if this happens again, people will stay somber. Okay?
Flybot
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 5:58 by Flybot
I don't think anyone will. ._. It's a good try tho...

It just ticks me off that people would think that I told everyone about Hollow and Aurakit, just to get NOTICED. Are you kidding me? =.=

Thats all...
not fish
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 6:16 by not fish
I hear you. This is NOT the kind of topic to gain publicity, because that would be just plain evil to do >:o This is about someone dying! However, there ARE topics that people make to gain publicity (not anyone here)..but let's just move on from that. Someone has died, and that's sad, let's keep it that way.
Flybot
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 6:45 by Flybot
Yea.... I don't make topics or post things just to get my post counts up. >> I post these kinds of things (This is only the second time) to let ppl know instead of one day being asked where this person went... it would be an awkward conversation...
not fish
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 6:50 by not fish
I agree.
Pinely-san
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 8:01 by Pinely-san
sorry to change topic, but.. itsnt it weird how we just 'know' their names? i dont know any of u irl so if i got into an 'accident' you guys wouldnt know about it ;~; but i wont die EVER XD
Post  by Sponsored content

Aurakit will R.I.P forever.

Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next