Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Aurakit will R.I.P forever.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4463

Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 2 Empty
PostAurakit will R.I.P forever.

I'v been meaning to tell you guys... I'm sorry I haven't told you sooner.

About a week ago, Aurakit was taking her driving test when a drunk driver slammed into the driver's side, and she died on impact. Her real name is Tristy. May she Rest in peace in Heaven.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 2 JGgdMsS Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 2 JGg3TFt Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 2 J0ieN9e Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 2 JGg3GK7 Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 2 JGg2WjR

Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 2 JcTsSP1  Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 2 JcnAVnI Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 2 Grub_f10Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!

Last edited by Firefly on January 16th 2011, 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Aurakit will R.I.P forever. :: Comments

Reaper King
Re: Aurakit will R.I.P forever.
Post January 13th 2011, 8:00 pm by Reaper King
R.I.P Tristy ::(:
Karkitty
Post January 13th 2011, 9:24 pm by Karkitty
OMG! I am sooooo sorry. I hope she finds peace!
Anonymous
Post January 13th 2011, 9:59 pm by Guest
Rest in peace
Flybot
Post January 13th 2011, 11:00 pm by Flybot
I thought this was only 4....

@burn: Do you really have a suspicion that I would LIE ABOUT DEATH. I know she wasn't my favorite person, but I wouldn't dare lie about this. This is also part of the reason i didn't tell ppl sooner.

What would I have said if someone asked where she went? "Oh yea, fogot to tell you. She died a few weeks ago." >> Sorry, but what you said turly p*ssed me off.
Winterslash
Post January 14th 2011, 8:11 am by Winterslash
prob knows these people, dont act so paranoid... -.-"
not fish
Post January 14th 2011, 8:46 am by not fish
Exactly. Now, let's keep this topic somber and respectful, please?
Snowy
Post January 14th 2011, 11:08 am by Snowy
R.I.P Tristy 😢
Thistle (Angel)
Post January 14th 2011, 11:16 am by Thistle (Angel)
R.I.P. I hope she can see that everyone misses her in Heavan.
Anonymous
Post January 14th 2011, 6:48 pm by Guest
Ya know I've been thinking. A lot of kids come on and after a while leave. Not all people have someone on here that live close to them, like me, who's not to say some of them haven't died as well?
FishierthanFish
Post January 14th 2011, 6:59 pm by FishierthanFish
I was just saying.

Last edited by Burnsorrow ~ Hardkit on January 16th 2011, 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sun
Post January 14th 2011, 7:03 pm by Sun
C'mon Hard, let' s not be like that! what if someone really colse to you died and others just accused you of making them up? I'm sure you wouldn't like it! Plus, why would anyone do that? Just for attention? It's just not likely...
Anonymous
Post January 14th 2011, 11:52 pm by Guest
Burn really? I think your looking to get flamed. Kids die everyday and your saying these people on here just made them up for the hell of it! They wish to say that this site is plagued with death! Do you not realize these kids are scared! Every single time someone posts that a friend has fallen to this cruel world don't you read what people put! They are shaken with fear that they are next and you are trying to turn them against a friend because you think they created a death to torture us? What is wrong with you? When did this site turn into suspicion against fellow members? Tell me that please! Humor me. =_= Because I'll be d***ed that you come up with any answers. I don't think anyone is that screwed up in the head to sit there and laugh while they make kids squirm with fear. I actually believe all these people have died because this world is horrifying and no one makes it out alive whether they are a newborn baby or an old man/woman. And i want you all to know that if I ever read another death topic and someone with suspicion that that person didn't really die. They will get yelled at and I will repeat this same paragraph that I have typed now. I may be just a mod but I will talk to the admin and they will talk to you. A site doesn't build on suspicion. It falls. And if we can't learn to trust a member when they say someone died then this site is just going to die.
FishierthanFish
Post January 14th 2011, 11:58 pm by FishierthanFish
Chill, I just want to resolve this.... Stuff...

Last edited by Burnsorrow ~ Hardkit on January 16th 2011, 11:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous
Post January 14th 2011, 11:59 pm by Guest
She's her cousin Burn... Her cousin.
FishierthanFish
Post January 15th 2011, 12:09 am by FishierthanFish
Oh. Forget it, then.

Last edited by Burnsorrow ~ Hardkit on January 16th 2011, 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post  by Sponsored content

Aurakit will R.I.P forever.

Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next