Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 16:08

Graystream made his way towards the clans nursery. He slowly poked his head inside and called very softly, "Aurakit, are you awake?" He looked around the edges of the Nursery it looked cozy and content in this small, comftorable nest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 16:22

Aurakit steadily rose from his position in the corner of the nursery, stretching his forelegs in front of him with a simultaneous yawn before padding sleepily towards Graystream. "I am now," he murmured, glancing down at his paws before shaking his head furiously in an attempt to push away his drowsiness. "Is there something you need me for?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 16:35

"Actually, today is the day that you're supposed to become an Apprentice," he answered back slowly yet happily, "But if you want to catch up on your sleep I won't hold you up," humor was clearly audible in his voice, he slowly moved out of the way of the nursery entrance and out towards the bright light of the camp, "Come on. You wouldn't want to be late for your own Ceremony," his tail flicked quickly towards the center of the clearing. He looked back over his shoulder at Aurakit, waiting for him to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 16:47

Aurakit instantaneously ran up to Graystream's side, his tail swaying to and fro with anticipation. "I-I guess I wouldn't," he stammered nervously with a joyful swish of his tail, too overwhelmed by emotions of pride to say more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 16:56

Graystream swiftly leapt up upon the High ledge, "Let all cats old enought to catch their own prey gather here for a Clan meeting," his voice rung loudly throughout the entire camp. He gave the cats a couple of seconds to gather in the clearing before continuing on, "Now. We are gathered here today to make this kit into an apprentice," his voice lowered slightly as he gazed down at Aurakit and calmly said, "Step forward."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 17:16

Despite being slightly uncomfortable from being gazed down upon by his fellow clanmates, Aurakit concealed his timid nature and steadily padded closer, his tail's swishing augmenting before he stiffened it as he drew nearer.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 18:02

Darkpaw looked at him in anticipation, wondering when he was going to be announced an apprentice.

Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony Chisweethomeicon_19Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony Chisweethomeicon_22Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony Chisweethomeicon_17Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony Chisweethomeicon_14Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony Chisweethomeicon_20Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony Chisweethomeicon_24Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony Chisweethomeicon_1-1Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 17 Jan 2010 - 4:40

"From this moment on until you recieve your full warrior name you shall be known as Aurapaw. Goldenfeather, you are a new Warrior, but already you show such rational thinking and a kind heart. I hope that you will do you best to mentor this new apprentice and teach him everything that you know." he then stepped down and looked over curiously at Aurapaw.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 17 Jan 2010 - 10:30

Exhilaration seemed to have gotten the best of him as Aurapaw bowed his head respectfully. "Thank you, Graystream. I look forward to my new duties."
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010 - 7:51

OOC: Darkshadow, you called urself darkpaw again. :roll: lol

Goldenfeather stepped forward to touch noses with her new apprentice.

Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010 - 10:59

"Yah! Yah! Yah!"

PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony   Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Aurakit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1