Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Aurakit's Cat Creation

Go down 
+2
Goldfish
Rainy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Aurakit's Cat Creation Empty
PostSubject: Aurakit's Cat Creation   Aurakit's Cat Creation EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009 - 0:55

Cat Name: Aurakit

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Spottedleaf, Bluestar, Sandstorm, Firestar.

Familiarity with the series: Already read the first series (began less than two months ago and rather surprised with the reading-rate) and both Super Editions and will be starting on the second series before the end of the month

Appearance: Small kit with amber eyes, a black-tipped tail, semi-distinguishable stripes (become less vague as he ages) and a silver/gray/light brown coloration of his pelt—the brown tinge’s intensity of which varies depending on season.

Personality: Quick-witted, slightly timid, curious, ambitious, determined

Origins: Clanborn (His name comes from the lavish colors of his [unknown] parents' pelts)

Last edited by Aurakit on Fri 18 Dec 2009 - 4:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's Cat Creation   Aurakit's Cat Creation EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009 - 1:04

Approved! Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's Cat Creation   Aurakit's Cat Creation EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009 - 5:14

omg........I love your vocabulary. 0.o It's unlike anything I've seen on this site before.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's Cat Creation   Aurakit's Cat Creation EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009 - 5:21

Rainpaw wrote:
omg........I love your vocabulary. 0.o It's unlike anything I've seen on this site before.

Aww, thanks! X3 And yes, it's relatively vast. I'll be putting in more effort than I should be into my replies/roleplays. Also, just as a little fun fact to throw out there, I also have my brother's swift typing ability. Tests have proven that, if I know what I'm typing about, I can scribe between 75-220 words per minute. > >

And immense vocabularies do tend to benefit comprehension and avoid perplexity. Not necessarily asking everyone else to do the same, I'm just saying that I'm a descriptive guy. ^^
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's Cat Creation   Aurakit's Cat Creation EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009 - 20:26

Welsome to the site! :D Lol. We take AR tests at our school and the questions for my test were like, COMPLICATED. I was amazed when my level was 10.6... X3

Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's Cat Creation   Aurakit's Cat Creation EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009 - 21:08

You think your atrocious vocabulary is to studious and contemplative for most people to comprehend? You should examine my superior dialect. Though I don't like to boast.
Also, I do not use my exceeding terminology on this site, for I want all of this forum's populace to understand what I am communicating.
But you do have me annihilated on the typing subject, I am not the most alacritious, or expeditious typer.

Not to be disconcerted as degradation, I am simply sharing that I have an intelligent, commendable, and admirable vernacular.

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's Cat Creation   Aurakit's Cat Creation EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009 - 21:22

Easy for u guys to say. Im only 10!

Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's Cat Creation   Aurakit's Cat Creation EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009 - 21:24

:)

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's Cat Creation   Aurakit's Cat Creation EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009 - 21:25

Golden...im 11, in all honors 6th grade classes...and i dont even know what they are saying...

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's Cat Creation   Aurakit's Cat Creation EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009 - 21:31

The only word I dont understand is vernacular. And im only 11 and in 5th grade! ...Well i DO have the best grades in my class... and read alot...

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's Cat Creation   Aurakit's Cat Creation EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009 - 22:17

tiga, urprofile says ur 12. And im in horizons too, if thats what u mean. some people call it tag...

Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's Cat Creation   Aurakit's Cat Creation EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009 - 22:22

??? No, i just put 12 cause its the lowest it'll let u go, and i wanted peeps to remember mah b-day.

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's Cat Creation   Aurakit's Cat Creation EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009 - 22:47

I'ma five days older than you, Tiger. Meh B-day is on the 7th of December. And I'm in grade six and I had no idea what some of those word even meant! :shock:

Aurakit's Cat Creation Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's Cat Creation   Aurakit's Cat Creation EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009 - 23:45

Heh, thanks for the warm greetings, everyone! ^^ I'm already beginning to feel welcome here.

Moonkit wrote:
You think your atrocious vocabulary is to studious and contemplative for most people to comprehend? You should examine my superior dialect. Though I don't like to boast.
Also, I do not use my exceeding terminology on this site, for I want all of this forum's populace to understand what I am communicating.
But you do have me annihilated on the typing subject, I am not the most alacritious, or expeditious typer.

Not to be disconcerted as degradation, I am simply sharing that I have an intelligent, commendable, and admirable vernacular.

Oh? Is that so? Well perhaps we should create a monarchy to hunt down the lower-leveled vocab users. XD Or shall we dispatch a reconnaissance squad?

Anyway, as I mentioned, although I take pride in my knowledge, I do not tend to exaggerate my limits-- and I welcome another potential and keen mind. ^w^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's Cat Creation   Aurakit's Cat Creation EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009 - 0:17

I have awesome vocab. I can say big words and spell them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurakit's Cat Creation   Aurakit's Cat Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Aurakit's Cat Creation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old WCC Creations-
Jump to: