Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Aurakit will R.I.P forever.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4463

Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 6 Empty
PostAurakit will R.I.P forever.

I'v been meaning to tell you guys... I'm sorry I haven't told you sooner.

About a week ago, Aurakit was taking her driving test when a drunk driver slammed into the driver's side, and she died on impact. Her real name is Tristy. May she Rest in peace in Heaven.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 6 JGgdMsS Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 6 JGg3TFt Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 6 J0ieN9e Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 6 JGg3GK7 Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 6 JGg2WjR

Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 6 JcTsSP1  Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 6 JcnAVnI Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 6 Grub_f10Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 6 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!

Last edited by Firefly on Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 5:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Aurakit will R.I.P forever. :: Comments

Sleepy
Re: Aurakit will R.I.P forever.
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 12:02 by Sleepy
Im a hyperactive Buddha? Thats so epic ^^

Well, 'accidents' usually makes news all over your state, so Jay, Hawk, Swift, Blade, Mud, Weed- all of our New York WCCers would hear if they saw it on the news, and any of us that know your name could google you if your ever inactive.
Darkshadow
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 12:54 by Darkshadow
Rest in Peace, Aurakit. I didn't know her very well, but it's a tragic loss that she had to go at such a young age.....

Okay, I know this may sound rude, I'm not trying to be disrespectful to the members we lost, don't nag me,but what the hell is with all the deaths so far? I mean, there goes 3 people in the last three months. Don't you think that's a bit suspicious? >:1 Fire has posted 2 of the death topics (I think) and they all just so happen to be a cousin or family member of hers.
Flybot
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 15:19 by Flybot
Dark....

Yea. I have announced two Deaths. What am I supposed to do? Wait until someone asks what happened, and say "Oh yea. Dah, she died. ._."

And it may seem s suspicious to some of you, and that might be because I introduced this site to them. I can see now that I made a mistake of doing that.
FishierthanFish
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 15:42 by FishierthanFish
Okay this topic is falling apart. >.>
PEACE.
Burnsorrow, OUT.
Flybot
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 15:58 by Flybot
Only cus' ppl are accusing me. D:<

And the next PM I get about this topic... =.= You know who you are.
Anonymous
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 16:01 by Guest
I agree with Darkie. Both things she said before Burn.
Flybot
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 16:24 by Flybot
Okay, I know this may sound rude, I'm not trying to be disrespectful to the members we lost, don't nag me,but what the hell is with all the deaths so far? I mean, there goes 3 people in the last three months. Don't you think that's a bit suspicious? >:1 Fire has posted 2 of the death topics (I think) and they all just so happen to be a cousin or family member of hers.

@Dark: Really now... Have you ever thought that... Idk... I may have introduced them to this site? I'm getting a feeling that it was a VERY bad idea to even mention this site to anyone.
Brambleh
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 16:29 by Brambleh
Fiyah, i'm sorry... And how would you stupid people feel if YOUR family member died and people accused you of lieing >>
Pinely-san
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 17:15 by Pinely-san
IM ON UR SIDE, FIYAH XD the dark side xD jk but... thats horrible! IM NEVER DRIVING!! EVER D=> my family members never died... except Mow Mow my cat ;~; i wasnt old enough to know how he died or what happened.. e.O i dun even remember him much xD
Anonymous
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 17:18 by Guest
@Bramble I'm not saying he's lying.
Brambleh
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 17:20 by Brambleh
fiyah is a girl
Anonymous
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 17:31 by Guest
Oh.
Leo
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 18:26 by Leo
Guys, let's just let it go.
Flybot
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 18:39 by Flybot
From now on, I hope EVERYONE will ignore posts that have nothing to do with this topic and are rude sounding. Plz?
FishierthanFish
Post Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 21:01 by FishierthanFish
I made an image for brighteh's poem:
Aurakit will R.I.P forever. - Page 6 Rk7u5z
Post  by Sponsored content

Aurakit will R.I.P forever.

Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next