Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

June Gathering 2023

Go down 
+25
Alex
Reaper King
Holly
Copperbeanz
Jay Bird
GravisCordis
Aspen
Arcana
Tara
Romantica
Flybot
Grey
lostfanboy
Moth
Honey Badger
JJ
Ash
Kitty
Ice
cocoa
cotton
kjSage
King Falcon I
downfive
zenpaii
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Jun 2023 - 17:32

Unlike last time, Fernpaw wasn't in front of Windclan's arrival. Instead, she remained in the back, watching with attentive eyes to protect her clanmates. Since the last Gathering, the skinny she-cat didn't trust any of her neighbours and worried that Shadowclan may plan an attack on them after Batsong's speech. When she finally arrived, the soon-to-be warrior stayed close to her clanmates and she searched for her friend Sootstorm. Instead, her blue eye caught the sight of Nectarpaw's tail and she followed to the edge of the clearing. Fernpaw could see that the younger apprentice was having a hard time so she approached her and sat right next to the molly, laying her tail on top of hers. "Hey, Nectarpaw, don't worry. I'm with you. I won't let anything happen to you and if someone says or look at you in any way that makes you feel uncomfortable... just tell me. I will deal with it."

Fernpaw is talking to Nectarpaw!

------
The newly-named Riverclan warrior once again walked closely with his clanmates and looked around with disinterest. The last Gathering certainly left him with a negative impression of these... congregations. Thus, Oaksoul sat with his clanmates and quietly waited for this to end. The red-furred tom hoped that this gathering will be short-lived, just like last time.

Oaksoul is open to talk to, be he is not much of a chatter.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Jun 2023 - 19:05

thrushnose

"I can understand that. We're all a little caught up with ourselves sometimes." Thrushnose chuckled softly, giving a brief shake of his head. If Firefly wanted some personal space after her return, he'd try not to cross her boundaries. Still, he wished to talk to her to understand why she'd left.

"Ah, I've gotten my warrior name now: Thrushnose. Mottlestar helped me choose it." He smiled kindly, hoping her name would not occur too much as a trigger. It needed to be addressed, anyway, whether either of them wanted to address it or not. "I've been doing better. I talked with Mom, and some things were cleared up. I don't want you to be pressured, but... If I could be honest, I think you'd best talk to her. She must've been worried for you, too, as frustrating as I know things have been. Perhaps you'd understand more of why things are the way they're now."

Thrushnose is talking to Firefly!

Hawkshriek is open to talk to!
Fennelbreeze is open to talk to, but may be hesitant if you're from Thunderclan or Shadowclan.
Fawnshine is with the medicine cats and is open to talk to (but will likely not engage if you're from WindClan).

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3255

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Jun 2023 - 20:15

Copperpaw was stunned by how many cats there were in the gathering. Her stomach churned faster than the river during a thunderstorm as unfamiliar scents drowned her senses. Thank Starclan for Shrewpaw, guiding her through the mass of cats like a lifeline. At that moment, she didn't care whether she was clinging too much to Shrewpaw, or if there might be cats trying to talk to her. It was all she could do without going insane.

Copperpaw froze as Shrewpaw approached another apprentice. She wanted nothing more than to bolt, but her paws remained firmly stuck to the ground. "Copperpaw," She mewed, trying her best to remain calm.

Tawnyshadow watched the gathering through narrowed eyes. The other clans' distrust were aimed mostly at Windclan, but Shadowclan still got a mouthful of glares and murmurs. The tortoiseshell flicked her tail and sat down among the Shadowclan crowd. No need to go out of her way fishing insults from other warriors.

Sootstorm was excited about the gathering, even if the other clans avoided him like mice to the river. Hopefully, not every cat has a horrible impression of Windclan... spotting another cat standing not too far off who looked rather friendly, Sootstorm quickly padded up to them. "Hello, I'm Sootstorm," He introduced, giving the cat a friendly smile.

Copperpaw is talking to Mothpaw and Shrewpaw
Tawnyshadow is open for interactions
Sootstorm is talking to Hawkshriek

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Moth

Moth

Characters : Mothpaw | Sorrelpaw | Nettlepaw
Clan/Rank : RC Apprentice | SkC Apprentice | TC Apprentice
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Jun 2023 - 15:17

◇Mothpaw

Mothpaw’s eyes drifted across the clearing, taking in the scenes of so many cats gathered. She had never seen such a collection of pelts, listening to odd conversations as she padded around.

Out of the corner of her eye she caught her clanmate, Drizzlepaw. She turned to catch up to her when an unfamiliar voice made her ears twitch. Mothpaw turned to face a golden tabby, slightly taken aback by the she-cat. She didn’t recognise either cats by scent or name, quickly drawing that stood before her were apprentices from another Clan. She had never met a cat outside of RiverClan and had not anticipated her first interaction to be so amicable. Was it etiquette to offer a name?

“Mothpaw.” The RiverClan cat paused before she spoke again, glancing at the nervous apprentice before her, “is this the first gathering for both of you?”

Mothpaw is talking to Shrewpaw and Copperpaw!

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1547

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Jun 2023 - 17:28

CREEKPAW • SHADOWCLAN • ♂︎

Feeling a bit awkward simply sitting there, Creekpaw stood up once more to actually search for a conversation instead of waiting for it to come to him. As he looked around, he spotted a young calico molly off to one side, looking shy. Perfect, someone else his age to talk to. Slowly, he began to pad over, but another apprentice joined her first. They seemed to be friends the way the older molly laid her tail across the younger's, but Creekpaw pushed on, determined to speak to someone his first Gathering.

Once he got close enough he offered a small smile and an incline of his head in greeting. "Um, hi...I'm Creekpaw, ShadowClan. This is my first Gathering, I...didn't want to sit by myself, I guess." Through the other scents of the surrounding cats, one pushed through, stronger than the rest. It was grassy and sweet, a little gamey, a kind of prey he'd never had before. With a shock he realized that these two apprentices were probably from WindClan. Was he even allowed to talk to them?

creekpaw is talking to Nectarpaw and Fernpaw!
sometimes i give myself the creeps;

June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4530

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Jun 2023 - 17:58

Firefly's eyes brightened as Thrushnose mentioned he'd finally became a warrior, excited that yet another of her siblings was advancing. "Welcome to the warriors den, Thrushnose." The celebration was cut short, however, by the mention of a still sore subject: Mottlestar. Was she still as angry as she had been not too long ago? No. But that didn't mean she wasn't still upset about it. "...I'll take it into consideration. Right now though? I think it best to separate from it until the thought of it stops making me sick."

A silence followed afterwards as Firefly remembered the breathing techniques Comfreyheart had shown her. Her first time using it, but it helped. "Perhaps you and I could spar or hunt together as warriors soon? No matter what, I want you to know my anger isn't towards you or any of our siblings."

Firefly is talking to Thrushnose.

There were mixed emotions of both pride and disgust on Batswarm's face, his front paws kneading the ground as if he was really thinking about it.

On one paw, he didn't know who this cat was. On the other... How could he deny her the rare opportunity of touching a god? "...If you tell me your name, you can- But only for a heartbeat!" He had already allowed Twolegs to put their grubby paws on him... What was the difference at this point?

Batswarm is talking to Silverwing.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 JPzjwJV June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 JPzNeMg June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 JGg2mwx June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 JPzwPEb June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 JPzwXQn

June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 JcTsSP1  June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 JcnAVnI June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [M]oonkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [M] WC Kit
Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Jun 2023 - 21:39

Nectarpaw

Stats: 20 HP / 60 SP

Nectarpaw jumped, surprised to see Fernpaw right next to her. She must have been totally spaced out because she hadn't noticed the white and gray she-cat come over much less sit beside her. Wow, she really was feeling out of it. Good thing some Shadowclanner hadn't tried to pounce on her, she wouldn't have even noticed.

The young tortoiseshell blinked up at Fernpaw, her green eyes shimmering with concern. She leaned slightly against her friend's shoulder before drawing herself up straight. "Th-thank you. I think I'm just a bit overwhelmed...

She looked around at the mass of cats, not seeing any in particular that looked horrendously scary. "I've heard some stuff about what happened at the last gathering...do you really think that Shad-" Nectarpaw trailed off as a tangy scent hit her. It was something sharp and not altogether unpleasant...that must be Shadowclan.

The apprentice recalled the scent from one of her training sessions with Sootstorm...but it was awful strong right now. Almost as if...a Shadowclan cat was right next to them...

Nectarpaw looked to the side and noticed a pale gray tom with striking blue eyes approaching her and Fernpaw. She cocked her head to the side, trying to force her fur to lie flat as the tom spoke. He looked to be just around her age, maybe the tensions between their clans didn't bother him? No, that was silly. Shadowclan hated Windclan right now.

Regardless, it would be rude to ignore him. "Oh, hello. I didn't think any cat from Shadowclan would want to be around us..." She paused to glance at Fernpaw before continuing. "But you're welcome to. It's supposed to be a truce, right?"

Was that a silly thing to say? Oh, she really hoped Fernpaw wouldn't judge her for it. Nectarpaw shuffled her paws a bit. Besides, being hostile wouldn't do much good, now would it? It was much better to just be nice and make the most of things!

Yes, that was what her mother was always telling her. And who knows, maybe, showing a bit of kindness to their enemy would come back to help her in the future!

(Nectarpaw is talking to Fernpaw and Creekpaw)
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Jun 2023 - 7:58

Applepaw had been eager to attend this gathering as he'd missed the drama that had happened at the last one. Not that he was eager for drama, far from it, but he wanted to support his clan in case Windclan or any other clan wanted to throw around allegations like last time. He wasn't really looking forward to the mindless chatter that seemed to plague every gathering he'd been to, and with the current tensions in the forest he didn't believe that now was the best time to sit around and gossip with the other clans. He followed his clan into the gathering, settling in near the center of the group.

Applepaw is open to talk! Though he would prefer someone from Shadowclan.

Plumleaf padded into the gathering behind Birdstar, making her way towards the rock, and the other medicine cats. She was once again grateful for the fact that medicine cats had no stake in inter-clan issues, and she was even more grateful that Skyclan was at peace with the other clans, at least for now.

Plumleaf is open to talk!

Tinypaw shuffled into the grassy clearing, his blue eyes widening at the sight of so. many. cats. He knew all five clans would be here, but he'd apparently underestimated just how crowded it would be. He sat among his clanmates, watching the other clans through curious eyes. He was eager to learn more about them, but he was a bit too shy to go gallivanting off by himself to meet them. Maybe someone would approach him?

Tinypaw is open to talk!

Beetleshade and Mudshriek are not in attendance.

plotting pages | character profiles

Last edited by zenpaii on Sun 11 Jun 2023 - 7:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6066

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Jun 2023 - 13:12

Leopardsun followed the rest of ShadowClan into Fourtrees, keeping step just behind Nightstar and hoping the night didn't hold anymore unwelcome surprises. The last had been bad enough, and reminded her of just why she'd once dreamed of skipping out on them entirely- remaining peacefully in camp with Echomist, and quite possibly with her kits if she could have convinced them. But responsibility demanded sacrifice, and so she had resigned herself to this.

She took her place near the rest of the deputies, dipping her head politely in greeting. "I hope the past moon has found you well," she said simply. She would remain neutral and polite- she did respect the full moon truce, after all, and wouldn't dare to break it. Particularly not when her quarrel was only with one Clan.
Lightningbreeze charged into the clearing with the rest of SkyClan, cheerfully seeking out cats that might be open to approach- Creamsky and Rainfrost were in the crowd, she knew, but she could talk to them any day (and did so without hesitation). Speaking with cats from other Clans was a relative rarity.

She noticed that a number of cats were avoiding the WindClan warriors, and recalled the events of the last full moon- well, it didn't concern SkyClan, and she didn't really have any ShadowClan or ThunderClan friends. Even if she did, she didn't see how a whole Clan could be at fault for what had happened.

So, she chose to approach one of the WindClan cats with her usual enthusiasm. "Hiya! Wouldn't be any fun sitting alone, right? My name's Lightningbreeze, what's yours?"
Despite her better judgment, Mistflower had chosen to attend the Gathering. Between this one and the last, she had shed her apprentice name, and that had given her a spark of newfound confidence. If someone approached her tonight, she resolved that she would speak to them- it was still intimidating, but Gatherings were supposed to be peaceful.

"It might be nice to make a friend. ...Um. How do you make friends?"
Thalia padded in after ShadowClan, keeping her distance from WindClan the way she usually did- though tonight she noticed most of her Clanmates doing the same.
Nightdancer followed ThunderClan into the clearing, pointedly ignoring any WindClan cats she saw; she wanted nothing to do with them tonight. She did, however, try to look approachable- there was less pressure, socializing at Gatherings. She wouldn't have to see the cats she spoke to every day of their lives, wouldn't have to be anything more than a ThunderClan warrior.

Leopardsun is making polite conversation with the other deputies!
Lightningbreeze is talking to Fennelbreeze!
Mistflower is sitting with Stoneheart, but is open to talk to!
Thalia is open to talk to, but would prefer to avoid WindClan!
Nightdancer is open to talk to!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5716

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Jun 2023 - 13:52

Soon the other clans arrived as well, and a small smile crossed Wolfblossom's face to see Mottlestar taking her spot on the great rock. The alst gathering had been harrowing, to say the least. Nightstar too, found a place above. Whatever had come of last moon's shenanigans, it was not the forest's business, and certainly wasn't Wolfblossom's to inquire about.

"Darkspirit, Leopardsun!" Wolfblossom's voice was upbeat and cheerful as she greeted the deputies, not even glancing in Smallbean's direction as she did so. "I hope your clans are doing well, it's good to see most cats where they belong this moon. I do hope it stays that way." No medicine cats on the great rock, no leaders at the base of it. As it should be. Though Shrikestar and Smallbean could have been elsewhere, for all that the Skyclanner seemed to notice them.

---

Graywind's eyes found her brothers in the crowd easily. Falconmoon was talking with Dawnfeather, though Sunfire was sitting alone. Mr Sunshine seemed to be living up to his name, but he wouldn't mind his sister, right? "Hey," She offered her brother a small smile, tailing curling over her paws.

---

Moondancer had taken some convincing, but she reluctantly trailed in after the rest of Shadowclan, a look of mild disgust upon her carefully-groomed features. She found a place to sit near Batswarm, which seemed to be her usual - her brother was of a similar mind to her, which was fine. But it seemed what little peace they had would be interrupted today, with a silvery she-cat reeking of Skyclan approaching her brother. Moondancer's eyes narrowed only slightly, and she refrained from commenting about the she-cat's lack of decorum.

Wolfblossom has greeted the deputies, except Small.
Stoneheart is open to talk.
Graywind is sitting with Sunfire.
Moondancer has sat a little ways off from Batswarm, but has not joined the conversation..

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Jun 2023 - 14:51

Thornstalker followed the rest of Skyclan into the gathering, content with sitting towards the back. She didn't want to get too close in case another situation happened where they basically had to turn around and leave. Plus the further away she was from the rest of the clans the happier she was.

--

Owlpaw followed after Riverclan carefully, making sure his fur didn't get messed up as he approached. While he wasn't keen on this gathering after how well his first one went, he would still make sure he kept up appearances, especially so considering he was the leader's apprentice. If Perchstar was attending then so would he.

--

Tigerdance kept his head low as he followed Windclan into the gathering. After the show from last time he didn't really want to show his face but he wasn't going let the other clans think of Windclan as weak. Divided maybe.. but weak? No. He sat to the side. If anyone wanted to talk with him, they were free to approach.

Thornstalker is open to talk!
Owlpaw is open to talk!
Tigerdance is open to talk!
Echomist is not in attendance.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Jun 2023 - 17:00

"Hopefully not a whole lot," Curlyfluff mewed in a more serious tone than usual in reply to Firefly's comment. Watching as she cast a glare at some-cat nearby, he could tell the last place she wanted to be was here, but even so he was glad that she'd joined them. He in no way wanted to be prideful towards the others, but he knew that his best friend would agree that sitting at camp wasn't any way to show the other clans that they were still the strong and mighty ThunderClan that they'd always been.

Purring upon Thrushnose's arrival, he gave the newly named warrior a curt nod of his head as he joined the pair. Listening as they began to converse, the curly-coated warrior wasn't quite sure if he should leave and give them space or stay, but after a few moments he decided to not move. The last thing was wanted was for him to get busy chatting with another cat and have something happen to his clanmates while he wasn't around.

Curlyfluff is chatting/sitting with Firefly and Thrushnose.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 VHQrlk5
June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 1QYZaRo

June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Jun 2023 - 19:46

Firepool pressed against Smokepetal's side as they padded in together. He had quickly noticed she wasn't headed toward the other medicine cats, and as much as he wanted to keep her by his side all night, she had her duties. Beginning to nudge her in the direction of the other medicine cats, he whispered, "I'll be nearby, go do your thing. I'll stay in sight if it makes you feel better." He gave her a small, encouraging smile. He didn't want her to isolate herself from the other medicine cats simply because of Batsong and her words.

Sparrowthorn had not been excited about this gathering. Not in the slightest. Alongside Batsong she traveled, small frame having a bit of difficulty pushing through the throng of cats that had already gathered. Not that they wanted to get out of the way. She, eventually, reached the area where the other medicine cats gathered, dipping her head with respect. With a quiet huff, she said her preplanned spiel, if it could be called that, knowing that the other medicine cats would need to know her name sooner or later. "I'm Sparrowthorn, Batsong's new apprentice." Her voice was quiet and low, almost difficult to hear. Almost. She was sure she would receive dirty looks or glares from some of them, not that it mattered. All that mattered was succeeding her mentor, and helping Windclan get back on the right path.

Firepool is with Smokepetal, but is attempting to nudge her toward the other medicine cats.
Sparrowthorn is with the medicine cats.
Tigershriek stayed home to defend the camp.

June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 Downlo48 June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 Downlo50 June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1280

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Jun 2023 - 19:49

For a moment Silverwing had thought she'd blown her chance, but to her pleasure the tom agreed. All he wanted was her name? That seemed like such a low price for what she was asking! "Silverwing," She mewed, "and I should probably tell you that I'm really greedy." Without giving the tom a chance to protest, the silver she-cat got to work. The distance between the two was closed, and she was nuzzling deep in the fluffy cat's fur. A deep purr erupted from the molly as she melted into the fluff. One heartbeat? Nah! Fur like this needed to be savored. Three- no, four heartbeats! Yep, that was the sweet spot! Silverwing forced herself away from tom, flashing him mischievous smile as she did. "Stars, I've never felt anything more soft and luxurious! As I thought, I'd probably have gone insane if I never got the chance to touch it. Thank you for indulging me, stranger." That's right, she didn't know his name. Though she doubted he would share it now that she had broken his terms.

Silverwing has finished assaulting Batswarm

"Nice to meet you, Mothpaw." Would it be rude to ask her about the river, or what it was like to swim in it? Shrewpaw wanted to shower the odd smelling apprentice with a variety of questions, but before any of them could leave her mouth Mothpaw asked a question of her own. It wasn't an interesting question, but that didn't mean Shrewpaw was gonna ignore it in favor of her way more exciting ones. "Yep! We just became apprentices this- er, last moon? You know what I mean right? It's a really crazy experience so far, but I think we're handling it well." Shrewpaw pressed closer to her sister, brightening her smile at Mothpaw as she did. They were doing it! They were having a conversation with a cat from another clan!

Shrewpaw is talking with Mothpaw and Copperpaw

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 Output12                   June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 Output10                          June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4951

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Jun 2023 - 20:30

Murkyripple
“I welcome the shadows like a long-lost friend.”

The shadow that slipped through the crowd only continued to bob and weave, feeling a growing pit in her stomach that she wouldn't be able to find the one cat that she had been actually bothering to attend the gathering for. With everything going on, truthfully, the molly could have just as easily stayed home. It likely would have made a much more relaxing night for her, instead of disrupting the pattern that she always followed. Patrol Thunderclan's territory, catch two pieces of prey, and... admire the flowers. It was a small addition, but a new one. One she had come to appreciate, and was reminded by the slight weight of the flower crown that adorned her head. Somehow, it had survived to the gathering, with only a few petals falling.

Her crown of lavender nearly went flying off of her head at the yelp that suddenly echoed in her ears, sending the tortoiseshell molly flying into the sky. As she landed, her first instinct was to check for the lavender that was supposed to be on her head, and panicked as she nearly dove to place it back on when she saw it had fallen. Her eyes stared right at the tom who had caused such a panic, and she was more than ready to flay into them for daring to be the cause of a few petals leaving the crown, but the smell that tinged in her maw as it parted had her halting her words. Followed by the sound of his voice.

Instantly, the molly seemed to perk up. "It-It is alright. I need the test sometimes." With the small smile that made her eyes dance, she dipped her head, properly showing off the crown to the tom. "I have kept the crown you gave me. Thank you, again." Her voice was soft. Sweet. Truthfully, she had done everything in her power to preserve the loop of lavender in as nice of a condition as she could, even going as far as to gently place it in water on a rare occasion to keep the flowers alive. "I am very happy you came tonight. I... only came to see you." The tortoiseshell bashfully admitted. It was for the best that it was the moon and multitude of cats occupying the clearing, as it no doubt helped hide the blushing look that practically burned her cheeks. Even then, she found she almost couldn't look away from those green eyes, as if seeing them let in a little ray of sun to the shadows that always swirled about her mind.

Murkyripple is talking with Flutterpetal!

code by kiiko • edited by kitty

Egretswoop
“I can see much from the clouds above.”

She wasn't intending on coming back. The clearing was loud, louder than she had enjoyed. But she had an apprentice to bring with her, and as such, Egretswoop had escorted Mothpaw to the gathering. All the while, she wore her fox pelt, keeping it tightly wrapped around her. If things went to her plan, she would stay thickly within Riverclan's midst, making seldom conversation with any cat.

Egretswoop is open to talking with other Riverclanners!

code by kiiko • edited by kitty

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

June Gathering 2023
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next