Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡

Go down 
+14
kjSage
cotton
Nerd
downfive
Lapis
Memories
Arcana
Ash
Snickerdoodle
speedy
lostfanboy
Grey
Romantica
xaandiir
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2952

♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡ Empty
PostSubject: ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡   ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡ EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 15:14

Heart chart code taken fron kiikko's post.

Fill out the form under the post template and you'll be given colored hearts based on your character's relationship with mine as well as their opinion of them! There's also an index that shows what each heart means too. I will try to update these as opinions on these cats change.

POPPYSHINE ..... RiverClan Deputy

nightstar |
"Oh, Nightstar! We have technically met, although it was so brief that I’m not sure it should really count as a full meeting. I know more about him based on what Perchstar has told me. He seems like a good enough leader, and I hope that he is providing well for ShadowClan—he seems to be. After the tragedy of losing two leaders in such a short span of time, ShadowClan deserves someone who they can really rely on. As for what he’s like…all I have heard are rumors, and I try not to listen to rumors until I have encountered something firsthand. If the rumors about ShadowClan warriors fighting predators by themselves to win trophies are true…Well, I don’t agree with it, but that is hardly my place to comment on it one way or the other."
--

"Nightstar...Well I'm not really sure what to think of him now. I don't really care about his forbidden romance, but WindClan accused him of a lot of crimes. I am hoping that they are not entirely true, but I am definitely going to keep my distance."

stormdance |
"Stormdance is such a lovely warrior! I can still remember when he was just a little kit and he would quake with fear at even saying hello to another warrior. And now look at him…I’m just so proud of how much he has grown up. He’s also a stupendous mentor to Rowanpaw, and I don’t think I could have asked for a better cat to help Rowanpaw grow and mature into a warrior. I’m proud of the dedicated warrior he is, and I hope that only good things are in store for him in the future."
--

"Stormdance is such a wonderful warrior, and RiverClan is truly lucky to have him! I'm glad that he was there to train Rowansong and I just know he is going to help Willowpaw and Tinypaw grow into fantastic warriors for RiverClan as well."

sprucebark |
"My beloved son; I love Sprucebark so much. He is a wonderful warrior and he does not like to stir the pot as best he can. Unfortunately, bad luck follows him around like a curse. I wish that I could do something to assist him in not being harmed from his poor luck, but there simply is nothing that I can do besides try to protect him when I can. I hope that he gets a chance between all of the tragedy to confess to the person he is in love with. He deserves some gentle happiness in the world."

batsong|
"I’m not sure I’ve had the pleasure of actually speaking with Batsong. She seems to be doing well enough. I’m glad that WindClan has such a dedicated medicine cat. She’s always willing to volunteer to help any cat in need, even outside her clan, and that warms my heart. I hope that we can get the opportunity to speak properly together at one point."
--

"Batsong certainly made a fool of herself at that Gathering, and earned the ire of all of the clans. I know that she was just trying to warn the clans, but she took a very foolish way in doing so, and all she did was put her own clan in danger of the consequences...I hope that nothing truly bad happens, for her sake. But as it stands, I am not keen to speak with her any time soon."

woolywing | | Deceased
"Woolywing is a very sweet warrior, and I enjoy spending time with him. I was quite worried for him after so many events led to him being blinded, but he has taken everything in stride. He impresses me with how hard he has worked and how he continues to be an exceptional warrior despite his troubles. I do still worry for him often, especially with a handful like Blossompaw to look after. He has a lot of friends in RiverClan though, so I know that he’ll be okay no matter what."

perchstar |
"What could I not say about Perchstar? She was my mentor and guided me through an extremely difficult period of my life. She taught me everything I know now, and continues to teach me still. We have been through everything together, from a Dark Forest invasion to loss and tragedy to natural disasters. I simply cannot picture my life without Perchstar with me. As silly as some cats may think it sounds, I truly believe that Perchstar is something of a platonic soulmate for me. She is my absolute best friend, my family, my sister, my soulmate! I am honored to be able to lead by her side, and I’m glad that she trusts me enough to let me in during her most vulnerable moments. Perchstar means the world to me, and despite anything that may happen in life, I’m glad I was born at the right time to meet her."
--

"Perch is my family! She is my best friend, practically my sister, and my soulmate. There's nothing romantic about our relationship, but she is the most important cat in my life, and I can't imagine anyone taking that place. I am so happy to have her in my life, and I hope that I can stay by her side for many years to come!"

hawkshriek |
"Hawkshriek is as much my child as any of my biological kits. I love him so, so much and I only wish him the best. He has been through a lot of tragedy, having lost all of his biological family...I feel just awful for him. I wish I could make things better for him, but I don't know how. So, I will just be there by his side, for whatever he needs."

sandyshell |
"My beloved daughter! I love Sandyshell so much. I worry for her often...I think sometimes that her becoming a medicine cat was a mistake. She used to look at the world with such wonder and excitement, but now she seems sad and anxious about everything. I hope that she can find happiness in one way or another, and I'll help her however I can."

rowansong |
"Rowansong is my son, and I love him so very much. He has matured a lot since he was an apprentice, and I am very proud of him. He has become a better cat than I could have even hoped for, and I'm sure that is in due part to his relationship with Stormdance. I hope that he continues to be a lovely cat for our whole clan, and I can't wait to see him grow and mature even more."

rookpaw |
"I...really don't know Rookpaw! That is my fault, I have really neglected getting to know the younger cats in the clan. I suppose I have just been so busy. He seems like a nice young tom, though, and Perchstar has mentioned good things about him, so I'm sure he is a great cat."

birdstar |
"Birdstar is just lovely! I am glad that we met by circumstance and that we have grown closer. It's nice having friends in other clans. I know that some cats would frown on that, but I think it's important to build bonds with any cat that you come across. Birdstar is very kind and I like helping her gain confidence in being a mother. I hope that there are good things in store for her, and that we can chat together more."

smallbean |
"My opinion towards WindClan in general is a bit complicated given everything that happened. Smallbean seems very nice, and I was starting to think of him as a friend! I hope we can still be friends at one point, but I just need time to think over everything and, hopefully, see WindClan make amends for what happened."

beechfang |
"I don't...HATE Beechfang. Enough time has passed that I don't think I could call it hatred anymore. But I still am incredibly upset that she killed Cloverheart, and I don't think I could ever forgive her for that. I would never go out of my to find her, and even if I did come across her, I would not attack her or anything of the like. But I would be happy if I don't see her again in my life."

wolfblossom |
"I like Wolfblossom! She is a fellow deputy, and quite kind. I enjoy our conversations together, and I hope that we can talk together even more soon. I think Birdstar made a fine choice choosing her as deputy."

PINEBLOSSOM ..... ShadowClan Warrior

sablestrike |
"Sablestrike…Well he is not a bad warrior, that is for certain. He is quite loyal to the clan and that is already a quality that makes him a worthy warrior. However, he does tend to get ahead of himself and what I have heard about him from time to time shows that he still has a lot to learn. I have not properly spoken to him since his apprenticeship, when he wanted to spar. I couldn’t tell at the time if he was disappointed with the outcome, or if he found it to be a valuable lesson. Even now, I am not quite sure how to read him most of the time. Perhaps if I spent more time with him, we could come to a more pleasant understanding, but as it is, I think he still has a lot of maturing to do if he wants to reach his goals.”
--

"I think I was harsh with Sablestrike when he was younger. He has matured since then, and while I don't think he always thinks things through, I know that he truly has ShadowClan's best interests in mind. I give him respect, and some tentative trust, but I still would not give him any sort of power until he grows more."

nightstar |
"Nightstar is the leader of ShadowClan, and I think he is a very fine leader. He has helped make our  territory safe, and despite having many problems thrown his way even before he became leader, I admire him for all of the work he puts into the clan. I am not sure I could ask for a more dedicated leader. I do often worry for him, though. He is older than me, and thus wiser, but there are times where he feels almost naïve. I am in no position to chastise him—not only am I just a warrior, but he is my senior by several moons. And yet…I consider him a friend. A very good one. I hope that should the day come where I need to give him advice contrary to what his plans require, he will be dignified enough to listen to me."
--

"Nightstar is my leader, and I still respect him. He has done a lot for the clan, and for me personally. I am sure that he thinks less of me since...everything that happened, but I hope that he understands that I still want what is best for him. The clan is just also important. There are certain cats that I would not trust with the powers and responsibilities that come with being leader. I fear that he is testing those boundaries himself. I hope that that does not turn out to be the case."

honeylight |
"Honeylight was my apprentice, and so of course I care for him deeply…though, I would not say this aloud, but he means more to me than the average apprentice would. I am no queen, but my affection for him could probably be best compared to the love of a mother to her son. I have known Honeylight since he was a kit, and he has gone through so much tragedy that I find it is a miracle that he can still smile each day. I am so proud of the warrior he has grown up to be, and the fact that he still stays close to me, even after my mentorship has ended, fills my heart with warmth each day. I hope that his cheerful attitude never fades and that our friendship will never change."
--

"Honeylight is my son. I'm glad that I can finally say that. It is something that I knew for a long time but never truly said out loud until recently. He means a lot to me, and I am proud to have seen him grow and mature. I cannot wait to see what more he brings to ShadowClan, and what kind of big brother he turns out to be."

swiftheart |
"Swiftheart is nice enough. I have not properly spoken to her one-on-one in many moons. I enjoy our conversations together in the few times that we had spoken, and I hope that we get more opportunities do so in the future. Or, perhaps, go on more patrols together."

perchstar |
"I have not had the honor of being acquainted with the RiverClan leader. Given what I have seen, I think she is a proper one, though. The most substantial leadership I have gotten the chance to observe from her came during the Gathering where Beechfang confessed to the murder of her medicine cat. I’m not sure what Nightstar would do if he were put in a situation like that, but I’m sure he would have not shown as much restraint as Perchstar had with a murder confession immediately followed by a birthing queen that resulted in her being brushed off. Things seemed to work out tidily for RiverClan before the next gathering, so I have to assume that her leadership skills continue to be strong even in private meetings. I think that many leaders could learn a thing or two from her about the benefits of a quieter leadership."

marshmallow |
"I really don't know anything about Marshmallow besides some quiet rumors I heard when I was younger. Marshmallow does not seem like the kind to do what I had heard about, but I have not spent enough time with her to really know. To me, she is just a clanmate, and so I respect her for that."

webshadow | | Deceased
"I really liked Webshadow...I regret that I could not get to know him more when he was still alive. I was rather rude to him when I was a kit, and I don't know if I ever properly apologized to him for that. I hope that he knows that I regret it, and that he was a wonderful warrior, no matter what I said as a foolish kit."

snowfoot |
"I have not interacted with Snowfoot much since we were apprentices together, but she seems nice enough. She has a lot of respect for the clan and has always worked hard to help them. I know she had trouble with her memory for a while, and I'm glad that she got it back."

WHISPEREAR ..... WindClan Elder

silverwing |
"Silverwing and I are not the closest, but I like to think that we are friends. She is very kind. Despite having gotten off on the wrong foot when she was an apprentice…it did not seem that she held any ill will towards me, and I don’t want to hold any against her either. She is a good friend to Brackenwing and Blazefang, both of whom I’m closer with than I am with her—and therefore, she can be considered a friend as well. Hopefully we can spend more time  together in the future and our friendship can be more substantiated beyond being on generally friendly terms."
--

"I regret that I have not gotten the opportunity to speak to Silverwing since her exile. I hope that wherever she is, that she is happy. What happened to her is unfair and it reflects poorly on WindClan's leadership. While I could not be here when she was exiled, she helped open my eyes to the problems in my clan."

daisybreeze | | Deceased
"Daisybreeze…the very thought of her leaves a bitter taste in my mouth and my blood boiling with anger. It is a Pavlovian effect at this point. After the cruel things she said to me, and about Batsong, I simply do not see a way that I can forgive her. Given the amount of time and reflection I have had thus far, I have come to understand that she acted impulsively and perhaps said things she ultimately did not mean…or at least, that is the kind way I am trying to look at it. She must have meant it in some capacity, to think of it at all. And her words cut deeply. I cannot even look at my reflection in water without thinking about Scarthroat. Her desperate attempts to atone for her sins in such grandiose and masochistic ways makes her potentially true apologies ring as utterly hollow. I do hope that one day we can be on good terms, but as it stands—I simply cannot see that happening."

batsong |
"I love Batsong; she is practically a mother to me. She helped to raise me when I did not have parents around to teach me. She’s always had my best interests in mind and protected me. We have loved and lost together. She is made fun of a lot by various cats, including ones within our clan. I don’t understand why cats feel the need to do so, especially when she is our hardworking medicine cat who tries to ensure everyone’s safety. That is no matter. I’ll defend Batsong’s honor, no matter what. She deserves it after all that she has done for me."
--

"I love Batsong. I truly do. But what she did, and the danger she put WindClan in, is...unforgivable. We have not even spoken since it happened. I used to be something of a confidant with her, but now we barely even speak anymore. I don't know what is going on with her and I feel like I never will. Perhaps I was never that important anyway."

flutterpetal | | Deceased
"My former apprentice, and still one of my good friends. I love spending time with Flutterpetal. He has such a softness to him, and a kindness that is rare to find in any cat. I worry, for it seems that the kindness in him has begun to wane, slowly. So much tragedy has struck him. I hope that he does not take it too hard, and that he can still remember to smile even when bad things happen."

adderdawn |
"Adderdawn was never officially my student like his brother was, but I still like to think of him as my student. He went through a lot growing up, and I wish he had had an easier life. He has endured a lot, and hopefully he can find some true happiness soon."

blazefang |
"Blazefang was a friend, and I enjoyed my time talking with her. I regret that she left before I got a chance to say goodbye, but I hope that she is happy in ThunderClan. In all honesty, I'm glad that she got out of WindClan before it all started going downhill."

smallbean |
"My thoughts on Smallbean are a bit...complicated. I like him, and I like having him as my deputy. It was great getting to know him when I was a kit, and so I've always admired him. But with how many bad decisions are being made...I know that Shrikestar is ultimately in charge, but I cannot help but think that he is also responsible for these bad choices being made. He's the deputy. Can't he do something to try and keep Shrikestar in line?"

brackenwing |
"Brackenwing really is lovely. I am glad that we grew closer, and it seems sometimes like the stars are trying to ensure that we get more time spent together, considering how closely we were eldered at the same time. A lot has gone wrong in our lives, but we have had one another through it. We have not talked about it, but I do think I have feelings for her...I am comfortable with where we are right now, but maybe one day we can be something more."

CROOKEDLIGHT ..... SkyClan Warrior

stoatclaw |
"Stoatclaw seems like a really kind warrior. He was one of the first cats that I met in SkyClan, and so I will always look up to him for that. He has such a strong sounding name. I’m not sure why he doesn’t get along with Blackbear all that well. I haven’t seen them together all that much, but Stoatclaw doesn’t seem to like her. But Blackbear is so nice, so what isn’t there to like about her? I should really ask him some time, but he’s always so busy, so I don’t want to bother him…Maybe we can play together again soon."

rainfrost |
"Rainpaw is my best friend! I love playing with him and hanging out and we watch the stars and now that we’re apprentices, we get to sleep in our nests next to each other! The only thing that would be better would be if we had the same mentor, but that’s okay, because we get to spend time together any other minute of the day….I hope that Rainpaw will forgive me for getting taken by twolegs. I hope I’ll be able to see him again…I miss him already."
--

"Rainfrost is my very best friend, and I am grateful to have him in my life, always. I feel like we aren't as close as we used to be, and that is probably my fault. Ever since I got back from the Twolegplace, I have not given my friends the attention they deserve. It's unfair to them. I just don't know how to really...feel. I don't know. It's complicated."

stormwatcher |
"I didn’t get much time to interact with him before I was taken…but Stormwatcher seemed really nice. He tried really hard to get me out. If only I hadn’t been so clumsy as to get caught in the first place…"

blackbear | | Missing
"Blackbear is an absolutely amazing mentor, and I’m very honored to have her teaching me. She knows so much and she’s such a strong warrior! I hope one day I can be half as good of a warrior as she is. She never would have gotten trapped by something, and so when I do get back, I need to pay even closer attention to her training. She’ll teach me, and I’ll get better. I just need to listen to everything she says…then everything will be okay again."

birdstar |
"Birdstar is my leader, and she is very good at being one! I am happy to have her as my leader in SkyClan. She is also Rainfrost's mom, so of course I respect her for that too. Rainfrost loves her, I love her; I don't know why anyone wouldn't."

beechfang |
"That's the...lady who is missing half a face? I don't have much opinion of her...I really only met her once when she came into camp during everything going wrong and she yelled at me. Granted, she yelled at me so I would get moving to help more, but it did rather frighten me. I'm sure she's just, uh, charming? But I have not really gotten to know her."

wolfblossom |
"Wolfblossom is our deputy, and she makes for a very good deputy! She is always very timely with organizing patrols and she keeps an eye out for everyone. I think she is doing a fantastic job and she will make a great leader one day."

LARKPAW ..... RiverClan Apprentice

sunpaw |
"Annoying. Utterly annoying. Why does he insist on talking to me? I think I have made it clear many times that he needs to leave me alone. Rook is better at rejecting cats than I am. I need to be nice, but he makes it incredibly hard to be. Perhaps if I stare at him long enough without saying something, that will drive him away? I’ll have to try that next time…"
--

"Stupid Sunpaw keeps taking the attention away from Rookpaw. Stop hanging out with him all the time! Don't you have ANYONE ELSE you can annoy? And he is always talking to me too. Is he that stupid or does he really not understand that no one likes him?"

perchstar |
"She is fine, I suppose. I have not been alive long enough to truly assess her leading tactics to determine if she is necessarily a good leader. She is able to tell us where to go when things go awry, and given my short life, it seems as though things go wrong every moon. If that is the case, I would feel the need to blame her, but I saw the other cats at Fourtrees as well, and they were faring just as terribly. Perhaps current circumstances are out of her control—but then, how am I to know if she is actually doing a good job? I’ll just have to observe and see. At the least, I hope that she is not a leader that will pull us into a death trap in the future."

rookpaw |
"Rookpaw is the only family I have left. They are the most important cat in existence to me. They tend to befriend the most ANNOYING cats, like stupid Sunpaw, but I know I'm still the most important cat to them too, so I guess it doesn't matter. I wish we spent more time together, but we're so busy being apprentices now. Ugh."

WILLOWPAW ..... RiverClan Apprentice

DECEASED CATS...

TWISTPOOL ..... Riverclan Elder

stormdance |
"That blasted kit is as skittish as a mouse! When I met him, I thought for sure that he was going to get gobbled up by a fox the second he stepped outside of the camp, just from the fear-scent that came off of him in waves. Whenever he wanted to hide, he would choose to go to the elder’s den of all places, where someone as young and soft as him was certainly NOT welcome! And yet, even though I would yell at him and let him know just how little I wanted him around—he kept coming anyway. He brings me meals more often than the apprentices do. He’s one of the only warriors that chooses to visit me. It does get awfully lonely in that old den all the time…….Okay, maybe he isn’t so bad. But stars, I won’t ever tell him that to his face."

sunkit |
"What an absolute annoyance. A stupid kit coming to bother me when he knows he shouldn’t. I don’t care how sorry I feel for the tyke after losing his dad to the twolegs like that. It’s not my problem! Do I look like some kind of queen to every kit in a mile’s radius? I swear, if this kit also grows up to think that he can visit me every day like he’s a member of my family, he has another thing coming. Also he needs to learn some essential skills, and the queens are not doing a good enough job. We need every future warrior we can, so I guess I can teach him some things. Maybe it will occupy him enough that he’ll leave me alone after he learns something."

perchstar |
"Falsestar isn’t a bad cat on her own. I’m not stupid enough to believe that she is evil or something of that sort. But that doesn’t mean that she is a good leader, or someone who deserves to be in charge of RiverClan. No one seems to understand my gripes I have with her—her least of all! I was around when she was a stupid apprentice, and I’ve watched her make so many mistakes that have led to the near-destruction of this clan. How can people just act like she’s doing everything just fine? Sure, she makes a few good calls here and there—and she is able to keep calm (for the most part) in bad situations, which is more than I can say for half the clan. But still. She is no Ivystar. She’ll have to do a whole lot more to prove that she actually deserves the nine lives that StarClan so flippantly provided her with."

Index:

Code:
[b]Your Character Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]What Character's Chart You Want On:[/b]

Code:
[color=lightblue][b]♡ Family:[/b][/color]
[color=#8040FF][b]♡ Through Rumor:[/b][/color]
[color=#8080FF][b]♡ Acquaintance:[/b][/color]
[color=#008000][b]♡ Friend:[/b][/color]
[color=#00FF00][b]♡ Best Friend:[/b][/color]
[color=#FFBFFF][b]♡ Crush:[/b][/color]
[color=#FF0080][b]♡ Relationship:[/b][/color]
[color=tan][b]♡ Love/Hate:[/b][/color]
[color=#808040][b]♡ Lost Touch:[/b][/color]
[color=#0080FF][b]♡ Annoyance:[/b][/color]
[color=#990000][b]♡ Enemies:[/b][/color]
[color=#400040][b]♡ Superior/Admire:[/b][/color]
[color=#BF40BF][b]♡ Business:[/b][/color]
[color=#663300][b]♡ Student:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][b]♡ Not... Sure:[/b][/color]
[color=#008080][b]♡ It's Complicated:[/b][/color]

[b]character name | hearts[/b]
[i]"Opinion"[/i]

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards

Last edited by xaandiir on Thu 15 Jun 2023 - 16:25; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1245

PostSubject: Re: ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡   ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡ EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 15:16

Your Character Name:Stoatclaw
Clan: Skyclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Crookedpaw

Your Character Name:Silverwing
Clan:Windclan
What Character's Chart You Want On:Whisperear

Your Character Name:Sablestrike
Clan:Shadowclan
What Character's Chart You Want On:Iceheart

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡ Output12                   ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡ Output10                          ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡ Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡   ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡ EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 15:16

Your Character Name: Nightstar
Clan: Shadowclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Iceheart and Poppyshine

♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡ Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

PostSubject: Re: ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡   ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡ EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 15:17

Your Character Name: Honeylight
Clan: Shadowclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Iceheart

Your Character Name: Stormdance
Clan: Riverclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Poppyshine + Twistpool

Your Character Name: Sunkit
What Character's Chart You Want On: Twistpool + Larkkit

Your Character Name: Rainpaw
Clan: Skyclan

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2839

PostSubject: Re: ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡   ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡ EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 15:19

Your Character Name: Daisybreeze
Clan: wind
What Character's Chart You Want On: whisper

Your Character Name: Sprucebark
Clan: river
What Character's Chart You Want On: poppy

Your Character Name: stormwatcher
Clan: sky
What Character's Chart You Want On: crooked

Your Character Name:batsong
Clan: wind
What Character's Chart You Want On:whisper and poppy

Your Character Name: swiftheart
Clan: shadow
What Character's Chart You Want On: ice

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡   ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡ EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 15:21

Your Character Name: Woolywing
Clan: RiverClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Poppyshine

Your Character Name: Blackbear
Clan: SkyClan

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡   ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡ EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 15:50

Your Character Name: Perchstar
What Character's Chart You Want On: Poppyshine, Iceheart, Larkkit, Twistedpool

Your Character Name: Flutterpetal
Clan: WindClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Whisperear

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2952

PostSubject: Re: ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡   ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡ EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 17:04

Updated with everyone <3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡   ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡ EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 17:12

Your Character Name: Hawkshriek
What Character's Chart You Want On: Poppyshine

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡   ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡ EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 17:33

Your Character Name: Marshmallow
Clan: ShadowClan

Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡   ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡ EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 21:50

Your Character Name: Sandypaw
What Character's Chart You Want On: Poppy and Twist :)

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

PostSubject: Re: ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡   ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡ EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 7:00

Your Character Name: Rowanpaw
What Character's Chart You Want On: Poppyshine + Twistpool

Your Character Name: Rookkit
What Character's Chart You Want On: Larkkit + Poppyshine (even if they havent talked yet)

Your Character Name: Birdchaser
Clan: SkyClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Poppyshine + Crookedpaw

Your Character Name: Webshadow
Clan: ShadowClan

Your Character Name: Adderdawn
Clan: WindClan

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2398

PostSubject: Re: ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡   ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡ EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 9:35

Your Character Name: Snowfoot
Clan: SC

Your Character Name: Blazefang
Clan: WC
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡   ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡ EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 10:15

Your Character Name: Smallbean
Clan: Windclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Whisperear and Poppyshine!

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5639

PostSubject: Re: ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡   ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡ EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 13:15

Your Character Name: Beech, Wolf
Clan: Outsider/Skyclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Poppy/Crooked~

Your Character Name: Bracken
Clan: Windclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Whisper

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡   ♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡ Empty

Back to top Go down

♡ xaan's character hearts chart ♡
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next