Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Grey's Heart Chart

Go down 
+9
Nerd
Arcana
Memories
Holly
kiikko
Ice
cotton
Romantica
Grey
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

Grey's Heart Chart Empty
PostSubject: Grey's Heart Chart   Grey's Heart Chart EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 11:36 pm

I'll open up Vulturepaw and Blossompaw when they get personalities and actually interact

Nightstar's heart charts

Nightstar
Sablestrike |
"Sablestrike has the ability to be a great warrior, but he struggles to communicate, and his ambition tends to blind him. I can see a lot of myself in him, and so maybe I was a bit more absent with him than I should have been... trying to avoid a problem I had with my authority figures in my youth had only made me repeat those very mistakes. I should have taught him better than that, instead of forcing himself to learn now how to be a respectable warrior. But whats done is done, and he will learn, but for the meantime those flaws that he carries will cause strife for him. You learn to tread the waters, or you drown in them."
Smallbean |
"Completely, and utterly incompetent. If this deputy even makes it to a leader, I will be extremely surprised he survived this long. Smallbean will be a horrible leader if Windclan does not crumble under his leadership. Luckily, he will have me, and should Smallbean throw away the allegiance, especially if Coyotegrin is not his deputy, I will raze Windclan to the ground for every grass blade on their territory. Maybe I will absorb Windclan into Shadowclan and save Windclan from Smallbeans inevitably disastrous leadership. A nervous wreck like that will not survive one gathering with real leaders. Hopefully, Shrikestar sees sense one day and chooses someone more capable.
"
Fuzzpaw |
"I'd stomp it to death if I could. Take it out of the gene pool completely. A waste of resources."
Sleepypaw |
"Blunt and to the point, just the way things should be. Took initiative with others hadn't. I can appreciate that, but we'll see what kind of warrior they become.
"
Leopardsun |
"I have much respect for Leopardsun, though sometimes I do not show it as much as I should. A dependable, understanding deputy. She has stood out to me since Starclan had both liberated us from the dark forest, and yet had taken the lives of those close to us. A cat that can speak sense in times of emotional highs that not even I could do? She has been indispensable, I have much to learn from her. I appreciate the bluntness she uses when she speaks with me, but at the same time I'd wish it if she spoke and referred to me more respectfully... the incident with Harrierpaw comes to mind. But that's water past the stones now.
"
Nightdancer |
"When I was with Thunderclan, I had the... pleasure of meeting Nightpaw. Despite the feud that she had with Roseburn, I admittedly found myself growing a bit fond? She reminded me of quite a few of my peers, and was respectful to an extent, despite only being deputy at the time. I wish her a long, healthy life, as I'd hate to run into such a promising warrior. I'd hate to have her blood on my claws. But what needs to be done, will be done.
"
Thalia |
"Thalia has been a part of Shadowclan, and a clanmate for as long as I can remember. I've not interacted with her much, but her knowledge of making and preserving pelts has been useful. I'm sure she has grievances with me, I saw her face when I announced my policies. It's best we keep it strictly business, lest I lose a cat due to my biases."
Marshmallow |
"Caused my brother to get hit by a monster and subsequently lose his life to those dark forest cats. Mistystar admonished her for her absence in the battle against the Forbidden Order, and I stand by it. Something is up, I can feel it, but I can't quite place it. Just give me one excuse Marshmallow, one is all I need to rid of you forever.
"
Cicadakit |
"It's sweet Marshmallow named Cicadakit after Cicadashriek, but I doubt it was with me in mind. This kit has large paws to fill."

Duskflight |
"Duskflight is also another cat I have known my whole life. He would have been my choice for deputy, a cat with his age and experience would be very valuable for me, but already being a senior warrior in my apprenticehood... he was just simply too old to take my place when the time comes. He's retired now, and while he isn't exactly gone, I still feel as if I've lost something. I hope he continues to live a long, comfortable life as an elder."[/color]

Crowspirit |
"Crowspirit is my niece, and that's about the limit of our relationship. Being deputy and then leader after mess after mess didn't really leave me anytime to bond with my nieces and nephews, it's a shame really, but I suppose it's too late to do much about it now.
"
Snowfoot |
"I cannot put into words the guilt I feel for what happened to Snowfoot. Because I was too busy fighting a rogue out of the territory, she got hurt and as a result, suffered monumental amounts of memory loss. Not only that, but I've noticed a decline in her health, at least Lighttail is taking good care of her. I can only hope that Snowfoot recovers soon, and doesn't berate me too harshly when she does so."

Lighttail |
"A dutiful young she-cat, I couldn't ask for a better warrior, but I will admit I am not close. Maybe I'll have a word with her, check in and see how she's doing. It must be a lot caring for a mother that doesn't remember you.
"
Sunpaw |
"Marshmallows kit as well if I remember correctly. I don't know them all that well, but is at least willing to try to make peace."

Harrierpaw |

Make a wish change to reality

Index:

Code:
[b]Your Character Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]What Character's Chart You Want On:[/b]

Code:
[color=lightblue][b]♡ Family:[/b] ([i]These are the people whom you are related to by blood, or consider to be like family otherwise.[/i])[/color]
[color=#8040FF][b]♡ Through Rumor:[/b] ([i]These are people whom you have heard of, but have yet to meet personally.[/i])[/color]
[color=#8080FF][b]♡ Acquaintance:[/b] ([i]Those whom you have met, but have not yet formed any lasting bonds with.[/i])[/color]
[color=#008000][b]♡ Friend:[/b] ([i]Those whom you consider to be closer to you than acquaintances, but not exceptionally close.[/i])[/color]
[color=#00FF00][b]♡ Best Friend:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are exceptionally close to, and that you can always rely on.[/i])[/color]
[color=#FFBFFF][b]♡ Crush:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are attracted to, but unable to admit such attraction to; not quite as shallow as lust, but not as fully developed as romantic love or full blown relationships.[/i])[/color]
[color=#FF0080][b]♡ Relationship:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are in a relationship with; note that relationships do not always automatically denote Romantic Love.[/i]) [STATUS: (Boy/Girlfriend, Lover, Fiance/Fiancee, Spouse, etc)][/color]
[color=tan][b]♡ Love/Hate:[/b] ([i]Those whom you may hate, but find that you cannot live without; a classical relationship that often turns comedic.[/i])[/color]
[color=#808040][b]♡ Lost Touch:[/b] ([i]Those whom you have little to no contact with, whether permanently or temporarily.[/i])[/color]
[color=#0080FF][b]♡ Annoyance:[/b] ([i]Those whom annoy and pester you.[/i])[/color]
[color=#990000][b]♡ Enemies:[/b] ([i]Those who are allied against you, or those that you truly hate.[/i])[/color]
[color=#400040][b]♡ Superior:[/b] ([i]Those whom are in command of you/your organization, or those whom you turn to for advice and guidance.[/i])[/color]
[color=#BF40BF][b]♡ Business:[/b] ([i]Those whom you do business with, whether it be crewmates, co-workers, traders, etc.[/i])[/color]
[color=#663300][b]♡ Student:[/b] ([i]Those whom you mentor[/i])[/color]
[color=grey][b]♡ Not... Sure:[/b] ([i]Anyone whom you do not have a defined sense of connection to, or that does not fall into any of the other categories.[/i])[/color]
[color=#008080][b]♡ It's Complicated:[/b] ([i]Those whom fit into so many categories that it requires a tutorial to understand your relationship with them.[/i])[/color]

Grey's Heart Chart Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP

Last edited by Grey on Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:13 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1256

Grey's Heart Chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey's Heart Chart   Grey's Heart Chart EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 11:37 pm

Your Character Name: Sablestrike
Clan: Shadowclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Nightstar

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Grey's Heart Chart Output12                   Grey's Heart Chart Output10                          Grey's Heart Chart Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Grey's Heart Chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey's Heart Chart   Grey's Heart Chart EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 11:37 pm

Your Character Name: Smallbean
Clan: Windclan

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

Grey's Heart Chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey's Heart Chart   Grey's Heart Chart EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 12:01 am

Your Character Name: fuzzpaw
Clan: wc
What Character's Chart You Want On: nightstar

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Grey's Heart Chart VHQrlk5
Grey's Heart Chart 1QYZaRo

Grey's Heart Chart Molex311
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

Grey's Heart Chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey's Heart Chart   Grey's Heart Chart EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 1:34 am

Your Character Name: sleepyy
Clan: windclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: night

gonna do echo soon too but after their topic lol

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6044

Grey's Heart Chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey's Heart Chart   Grey's Heart Chart EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 3:57 am

Your Character Name: Leopardsun
Clan: ShadowClan
&
Your Character Name: Nightdancer
Clan: ThunderClan
&
Your Character Name: Thalia

(sorryyyyy <333)

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

Grey's Heart Chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey's Heart Chart   Grey's Heart Chart EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 6:14 am

Your Character Name: Marshmallow
What Character's Chart You Want On: Nightstar ofc

Your Character Name: Cicadakit
What Character's Chart You Want On: Guess who? Don't think they've met but she's named after a former rival of night's but is marsh's kit

Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Grey's Heart Chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey's Heart Chart   Grey's Heart Chart EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 7:51 am

Your Character Name: Duskflight

Your Character Name: Crowspirit

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2427

Grey's Heart Chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey's Heart Chart   Grey's Heart Chart EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 11:44 am

Your Character Name: Snowfoot, Lighttail, and Sunpaw
Clan: SC
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4495

Grey's Heart Chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey's Heart Chart   Grey's Heart Chart EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 5:23 pm

Your Character Name: Harrierpaw

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Grey's Heart Chart JGgdMsS Grey's Heart Chart JGg3TFt  Grey's Heart Chart JGg3GK7 Grey's Heart Chart JGg2WjR

Grey's Heart Chart JcTsSP1  Grey's Heart Chart JcnAVnI Grey's Heart Chart Grub_f10Grey's Heart Chart JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2967

Grey's Heart Chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey's Heart Chart   Grey's Heart Chart EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 5:51 pm

Your Character Name: Iceheart
What Character's Chart You Want On: Nightstar <3

Your Character Name: Poppyshine
Clan: RiverClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Nightstar <3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

Grey's Heart Chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey's Heart Chart   Grey's Heart Chart EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 6:51 pm

Your Character Name: Honeylight
Clan: Shadowclan

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1256

Grey's Heart Chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey's Heart Chart   Grey's Heart Chart EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 7:23 pm

Your Character Name:Silverwing
Clan: Windclan

Your Character Name: Sycamoreblossom
Clan: Thunderclan

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Grey's Heart Chart Output12                   Grey's Heart Chart Output10                          Grey's Heart Chart Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

Grey's Heart Chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey's Heart Chart   Grey's Heart Chart EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 7:29 pm

Your Character Name: Perchstar
Clan: RiverClan

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grey's Heart Chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey's Heart Chart   Grey's Heart Chart Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey's Heart Chart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Meta Musings-
Jump to: