Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Speedys Character Hearts

Go down 
+8
cocoa
Memories
lostfanboy
Lapis
Grey
Romantica
xaandiir
speedy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

Speedys Character Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Speedys Character Hearts   Speedys Character Hearts EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 18:26

I stole this code from Xaandiir who I think got it from anni??))

All of these will be phrased as if Speedy was interviewing them and they are giving answers about the character in quesiton.

Heart chart code taken fron kiikko's post.

Fill out the form under the post template and you'll be given a number of hearts based on your character's relationship with mine as well as their opinion of them! (Max of 5 hearts) I will try to update these as opinions on these cats change.

BATSONG ..... Windclan Med cat
Poppyshine| ♡♡♡
"Poppyshine appears to be a very sweet and gentle cat from everything I have been able to observe at gatherings.  She seems to care and love her clan alot.  Although I cant say I know her super well since I havent talked with her at all directly but everything I have heard is all good news.  I know her daughter Sandypaw very well from our times at the moonstone gatherings... Sandypaw seems a little skidish at times but well behaved so Poppyshine must have rasied her well due to how polite she is.  Maybe ill be less shy one day and have the courage to go talk to her at a gathering

Whisperear| ♡♡♡♡♡
I love them as if they were a kit of mine... I cant actually say that since im the med cat but this is pretty much the case.  I have looked after them since kithood but in all honesty... they have looked after me just as much.  They were there with me during some of the lowest points in my life when Rosepaw vanished and have always been there for me.  I am so sadned that they have been taken by twolegs and think of them constatnly hoping thye are safe and can one day return home... but worry that they are gone just like Rosepaw

Silverwing|♡♡♡♡
She is a good warrior.  Is a good mentor to Russetpaw to I hear.  Russetpaw and I have gotten to be pretty good friends recently and Russetpaw speaks very highly of Silverwing.  I like hearing about her creative training strategies and find that her and the apprentices attacking a bush for practice super funny!  ...

She did attack that one shadowclan warrior but I imagine there is two sides to every story... I dont know all the details but as long as the overall alliance with shadowclan is still intact border skirmishes happen here and there... no fault that I can see on either side.

Nightstar| ♡♡♡
"hmm I think of Night as a very good leader... its just he is leader of shadowclan.  I respect him alot and know he is very capable.  I am just a bit guarded and shy around other high ranks.  I do know this, Shrikestar and him are in alliance and I trust Shrike all the way so Nightstar must be good to work with then.  I havent talked with him alot but recon I soon will given that our clans will want to work together more and more soon

SWIFTHEART ..... ShadowClan Warrior
Iceheart| ♡♡♡♡
"I really like Iceheart! She was Honeys mentor and Honey is so sweet.  Iceheart went through some hard times but I think she handled em super well and grew from it in the end.  I really enjoy our hunts and patrols together.  I look forward to more with her hopefully soon.  I know my brother trusts her alot and that is a good indicator.  I consider her a good friend

Sablestrike| ♡♡♡♡
a really cool warrior! He and I hunt Mr. Foxies together and are the official S squad! He was Nights apprentice so hes already cooler just from that alone.  He seems super motivated and I see a bit of Nights leadership in him.  I really do think that he is a prodigy of a warrior and holds alot of potential and promise.  I am very very glad he is on my clan and side.  With more experience I think he could beat me in a spar practice but dont tell him I said that hehe... I think for now I could still win against him but it wont be long before he could probably be one of the top in the clan.  I like how motivated he is and truly belive in him and that he wants the best for shadowclan.  I really should talk to night about letting him on the council ... even if he is on the young side for it, I think hes ready!

Nightstar|♡♡♡♡♡
"My littermate and lifelong friend and brother. I respect him so much and love him to death. I care about him alot and tell him that probably to the point of annoying him a little. But thats okay Im allowed to do that. We have lost alot of family but through it all we are always there for each other and I'm always gonna continue to be there for him. I would do anything he asked of me and know he would do the same for me. I trust him with my life and with my kits lives. He is our leader and im always gonna have his back no matter what. I hope he knows that. I also hope he knows he can always come to me if he ever needs to talk anything over or needs something done. Im honored to be on his council and am excited to help him move Shadowclan to the top of the forest! We have our differences in how we act but are the closest siblings you will ever find.

SPRUCEBARK ..... Riverclan Warrior

Poppyshine| ♡♡♡♡♡
"Mom is the best! She loves me and my siblings all so much and works so hard for the clan.  Sometimes I know she works too hard and I try my best to step up so she can have a break for a bit.  She has helped me so much and I know she cares about me and my siblings so much we mean the world to her and vice versa for her.  She is so sweet.

DAISYBREEZE ..... WindClan Warrior
Whisperear| ♡♡♡
Sigh... I ... I know they hate me and rightfully so.  I dont know how to fix it though.  Ive tried everything I can think of but I dont know what to do anymore.  I think I have let everyone down because of what Ive done to them.  I know they wouldnt belive this but I would do anything to protect them

Silverwing | ♡♡♡
"Oh umm I dont know her super well... shes cool from what ive seen though

WHITEWHISKER ..... Thunderclan elder

STORMWATCHER ..... Skyclan Warrior
Crookedpaw| ♡
Speedy: ok.. next we have Crookedpaw, Stormwatcher your thoughts on him?
Storm: who??  ... which little apprentice is that again?
Speedy: omg ... storm the one who got stuck in a cage??!! The one you tried to save but couldnt???? How are you this bad at names.
Storm: "ohh that one! yeah I dont care about them at all.  I pretend to so that they will do stuff for me later on but now that is kinda mute anyways since they are gonna be twoleg owned now.  Umm I dont think ill ever see them again but this does not bother me at all I could care less if I did get them out of that cage.  It did land me in a bit of a mess but what can ya do?

Code:
[b]Your Character Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]What Character's Chart You Want On:[/b]

More Swiftheart

Last edited by speedy on Fri 9 Dec 2022 - 20:20; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Speedys Character Hearts   Speedys Character Hearts EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 18:29

Your Character Name: Poppyshine
Clan: RiverClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Batsong + Sprucebark

Your Character Name: Iceheart
Clan: ShadowClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Swiftheart

Your Character Name: Whisperear
Clan: WindClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Batsong + Daisybreeze

Your Character Name: Crookedpaw
Clan: SkyClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Stormwatcher

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1256

PostSubject: Re: Speedys Character Hearts   Speedys Character Hearts EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 19:09

Your Character Name: Silverwing
Clan: Windclan

Your Character Name: Sablestrike
Clan: Shadowclan

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Speedys Character Hearts Output12                   Speedys Character Hearts Output10                          Speedys Character Hearts Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Speedys Character Hearts   Speedys Character Hearts EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 19:11

Your Character Name: Nightstar
What Character's Chart You Want On: Swiftheart, Batsong

Speedys Character Hearts Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: Speedys Character Hearts   Speedys Character Hearts EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 21:52

Your Character Name: Sandypaw
Clan: Riverclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Sprucey!

Your Character Name: Comfreyheart
Clan: Thunderclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Whitewhisker :3

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: Speedys Character Hearts   Speedys Character Hearts EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 22:18

Your Character Name: Stormdance
Clan: Riverclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Sprucebark

Your Character Name: Honeylight
What Character's Chart You Want On: Swifty!

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Speedys Character Hearts   Speedys Character Hearts EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 0:10

Your Character Name: Marshmallow

Your Character Name: Cicadakit
What Character's Chart You Want On: Swiftheart (if you want)

cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Speedys Character Hearts   Speedys Character Hearts EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 5:53

Your Character Name: Russ
Clan: wc
What Character's Chart You Want On: bat! Also maybe Daisy?
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2427

PostSubject: Re: Speedys Character Hearts   Speedys Character Hearts EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 9:32

Your Character Name: Snowfoot
Clan: SC

Your Character Name: Blazefang
Clan: WC
What Character's Chart You Want On: Batsong and Daisybreeze

Your Character Name: Lighttail
Clan: SC
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Speedys Character Hearts   Speedys Character Hearts EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 10:16

Your Character Name: Smallbean
Clan: Windclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Daisybreeze and Batsong!

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2499

PostSubject: Re: Speedys Character Hearts   Speedys Character Hearts EmptySun 11 Dec 2022 - 19:53

Your Character Name: Adderdawn
Clan: W

Your Character Name: Webshadow

Your Character Name: Rowanpaw
Clan: RiverClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Sprucebark

Your Character Name: Dayquill
Clan: ThunderClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Whitewhisker (even tho they havent interacted)

Your Character Name: Birdchaser
Clan: SkyClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Stormwatcher

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Speedys Character Hearts   Speedys Character Hearts EmptyWed 14 Dec 2022 - 19:16

Your Character Name: Cheddar
Clan: gone TnT
What Character's Chart You Want On: swift <3

Your Character Name: curlykit
Clan: tc
What Character's Chart You Want On: whisker

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Speedys Character Hearts VHQrlk5
Speedys Character Hearts 1QYZaRo

Speedys Character Hearts Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content