Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Windclan Apprentice Games [open]

Go down 
+4
Nerd
speedy
Ash
cotton
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Windclan Apprentice Games [open] Empty
PostSubject: Windclan Apprentice Games [open]   Windclan Apprentice Games [open] EmptyWed 10 Aug 2022 - 23:50

Explanation:

"All participants, follow me!"

Smallbean marched out onto the moors, his clanmates trailing behind him. He'd had the idea to do some kind of competition for the past few days, since there were so many apprentices. It would be an easy way for them to get experience in hunting and fighting- and it would be fun!

It would be a good idea to stay relatively close to camp, he figured, in case something went wrong, so he turned around to bring the group to a halt after only a few minutes of walking. "Alright everyone! Quiet down. I'll go over the base rules first." He raised his voice in an attempt to grasp the attention of every cat in the crowd. It was funny, he didn't feel nearly as nervous as he used to. "This is where our trials and competitions will be taking place! When we spar, no claws are to be used, alright? Don't harm your opponent, although I understand that accidents happen. Also, listen to the warriors every order. If they tell you to stop, listen, alright?" Smallbean was sure there would be more rules as they went, but this should be good for now.

"We'll begin when everyone is ready."

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: Windclan Apprentice Games [open]   Windclan Apprentice Games [open] EmptyThu 11 Aug 2022 - 21:06

Flutterpaw was excited. Though his Moonstone journey was probably due any day now, he was still an apprentice, and so he would get to participate in these games with the other apprentices-- like Adderpaw and Daisypaw and Hazelpaw! Walking in a crowd like this, out onto the moors, made him feel like he was a part of something bigger than just himself. WindClan had certainly grown these past few moons, since he and his brother were in the nursery. Hopefully it would keep getting bigger. That way he could make more friends! I wish Yarrowblossom were here to participate... but I guess he wouldn't be allowed anyway, RiverClan or no, since he isn't an apprentice. Oh, well. He should be happy with the many friends he had. There was a beaming smile on the fluffy apprentice's face as he listened to Smallbean with rapt attention. He nodded quickly when the deputy asked if he understood. I'm not the best at sparring... but I'm not the worst, either! Maybe I'll be the best at hunting. Or maybe Smallbean will want to be my friend so badly that I win anyway! Winning doesn't matter, I just want to have a good time. But... it would be nice.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Windclan Apprentice Games [open]   Windclan Apprentice Games [open] EmptyThu 11 Aug 2022 - 21:13

Daisypaw eagerly followed along.  There were rumors that a compitition was soon to take place among all the apprentices.  Count her in!  If there was something to win or any level of sport / competing at all she would be there and she intended to kick some tail too!

She wouldnt go overboard... or at least she would really try not to.  But winning meant alot to her and she was of a very fiery competitive nature.  She spotted her good friend Flutterpaw and caught up to him giving him a friendly smile. Oh I cant wait! she purred eagerly.  He had a brother right?  She hadnt gotten to meet him yet but whoever he was she was sure he wouldnt get in the way of getting 1st place in these games.

You might be older than I am but I think I can still win she challenged Flutterpaw pretty bluntly and directly giving him a little friendly, feisty shoulder nudge.

Once at the spot she settled down and listened to their deputy... no hurting each other... right of course.. she totally would have remembered that and not gone too crazy and accidently hurt someone... right??

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2405

PostSubject: Re: Windclan Apprentice Games [open]   Windclan Apprentice Games [open] EmptyThu 11 Aug 2022 - 21:50

Blazefang wasn’t exactly an apprentice, but she showed up anyway, mainly needing to distract herself from the sad news of her sister. She was uncharacteristically silent as she sat on the side, kinda hoping another warrior would want to spar. She wouldn’t think of interfering with the competition itself.
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2958

PostSubject: Re: Windclan Apprentice Games [open]   Windclan Apprentice Games [open] EmptyFri 12 Aug 2022 - 18:41

Whisperear

Flutterpaw had told Whisperear about the apprentice competition that the deputy had put together, and Whisperear knew how excited he was to participate. One cat alone could not wrangle an entire group of deputies, and so Whisperear came to assist in the competition. They offered Smallbean a polite smile and listened to the explanation. A simple spar to begin was a good idea. Whisperear had not gone over much of sparring with Flutterpaw yet, but hoped that he would have a fun time whether or not he won.

They took a seat beside Smallbean and smiled. While the apprentices chatted amongst themselves and got ready for the competition, they whispered, This is a great idea you’ve put together. Please direct me however best I can help. They also caught Blazefang's eye and tried to give her a smile. She'd been sad since the Gathering, and Whisperear hoped that they were doing alright...

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Windclan Apprentice Games [open]   Windclan Apprentice Games [open] EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022 - 5:36

Mallardpaw had little against the idea of joining in on the apprentice games. If anything, it would just be more proof that they had done well in their training. Following behind Whisperear for most of the trek, the familiar moors were just simply a welcoming sight. Hopefully, the weather would continue to cooperate for them all, and not rain them out. If it did... it'd just be disappointing. Shaking their head of the depressing thought, the apprentice followed over to where the rest of them were gathering once they had arrived. "May the best apprentice... win? We'll all do well."

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2485

PostSubject: Re: Windclan Apprentice Games [open]   Windclan Apprentice Games [open] EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022 - 6:27

Adderpaw lagged behind the rest of the group, lacking energy in his usually quickened steps. He was tired today, though Smallbean's idea had excited him, and he couldn't resist the chance to learn more despite his sluggishness. Whisperear and Blazefang were with them as well, and Adderpaw gave the former a hesitant smile as the gaggle settled into place. Ears flicking, he watched as Daisypaw went to chat with Flutterpaw, and found himself settling somewhere near Mallardpaw. "If we're hunting, I guess the whole Clan wins. Sparring, though... I'm not confident in any of our odds." He mewed mildly, a soft laugh chasing the words.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Windclan Apprentice Games [open]   Windclan Apprentice Games [open] EmptyWed 17 Aug 2022 - 0:08

functionality:

Although only about half of the apprentices showed, Smallbean was thankful to have a few warriors there to keep a close eye on them. He was never the best at keeping track of anything, watching over the apprentices himself would easily overwhelm him.

Smiling at Whisperear's words, he cast them a small nod. He was relieved that the warriors thought this was a good idea, this competition was uncharted territory for him, he wasn't sure about it at all. "Thanks, Whisperear. If I need your help, I'll be sure to let you know- Actually, I'd appreciate it if you could help me watch over the sparring matches?"

After a few moments to allow the apprentices to ready themselves, he figured it would be alright to move on. "The games will now begin! We'll start out with a sparring competition, and the winners of the sparring matches will compete to catch the largest rabbit. Whoever catches the largest one wins the competition! Sound good?" He continued without leaving time for any of the apprentices to respond. "The first spar will be between Adderpaw and Daisypaw!" Smallbean stepped away from the small crowd into an open area, beckoning the two apprentices with his tail. When they were close, he lowered his voice, only a little. "Use this as a chance to show off the skills you've learned, and to get fighting experience, yeah? Don't forget though, losing doesn't make you a bad apprentice, it just means you need a little more practice."

"And you guys..." He said, returning to the small group. "Should take this as an opportunity to observe and learn from their fight. But don't forget to have fun! Make sure to cheer on your denmates!"  

While the apprentices were chatting amongst themselves and preparing for the competition, Smallbean stepped off to the side where Blazefang has been gloomily watching from a distance. He softened his voice as he approached. "Hey, Blazefang, why don't you help me out?" He knew that she was hurting right now. The best he could do is offer a distraction, an attempt to cheer her up, even for a short while. "I need some help watching over the sparring matches. I have Whisperear to help me out with the first one, so if you're up for it, why don't you help me out with the second? You can watch the first one to make sure it's something you're willing to do, alright?" Hopefully, she would take him up on the offer, whether now or after the first match had finished.

Returning to Whisperear, he made a final announcement. "The first spar is about to begin. Make sure to keep your distance for the fight, and keep in mind the rules about claws. On the count of three, the competition will begin. Are you ready?"

"One... Two... Three!!"

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Windclan Apprentice Games [open]   Windclan Apprentice Games [open] EmptyWed 17 Aug 2022 - 6:54

Adderpaw had spoken up Sparring, though... I'm not confident in any of our odds

Daisypaw glanced at him... hmff Im confident in my odds she challenged.

Daisypaw could feel her heart beat faster as the adrenaline kicked in.  She was a competitive and confident apprentice (sometimes to the point of being too overconfident even).  She listened carefully to the deputies words.  Hmm her vs adderpaw?  She didnt know him super well but that didnt matter, he was not gonna get in her way of winning this whole thing!

She stretched a little getting ready for her matchup.  She remembered back to her practice with Flutterpaw... hmm maybe she could use some of his tricks against his brother now.

The announcement was made that the first spar was going now.  She faced her denmate and smirked. Oh she was gonna beat him! she thought confidently.

"If you tap out I totally understand" she purred as she lunged at him beginning the fight.

Daisypaw used snap for 6dmg and 7sp. She nipped at his neck, careful not to actually hurt him but hard enough that he would get the point.

She used this good opportunity to also land some quick extra hits on him.

Daisypaw used windclan swift strike for 5 dmg and 10 sp

Moor Runner active, -1 damage for both: Total damgage: (6+5-1) = 10 Total sp: (7+10) =17

Daisypaw
20 / 20 hp
43 / 60 sp

Adderpaw
10 / 20 hp
60 / 60 sp

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2405

PostSubject: Re: Windclan Apprentice Games [open]   Windclan Apprentice Games [open] EmptyWed 17 Aug 2022 - 9:52

Blazefang nodded to Smallbean. “I can probably do that,” she said simply. She stood up, stretching a bit, and watched Daisypaw fly into action. She was fast! “Any guess who’ll win?” she whispered to Whisperear.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: Windclan Apprentice Games [open]   Windclan Apprentice Games [open] EmptyWed 17 Aug 2022 - 17:40

Flutterpaw glanced over at Daisypaw as she arrived, saying something about winning. Her fighting spirit was never gone, was it? He chuckled, flicking an ear. "We'll see about that," he joked with a smile. "Everyone's gonna be doing their best. Anything could happen!" He gave a friendly flick of the tail to Mallardpaw when he arrived, as well as their mentor Whisperear, then a wide grin to his brother Adderpaw. This would be so fun!

Smallbean spoke up, and Flutterpaw gave the deputy his full attention for a few moments. So, first they would spar in pairs, and only four had come... that meant if Adderpaw and Daisypaw fought, Flutterpaw would be against Mallardpaw! Then, if he won, they'd try to catch the biggest rabbit. Wouldn't it be cool if it were Adder and I at the end?... Oh, but I don't want to make anyone feel bad! As long as everyone has fun in the end, that's the important thing. He gave a warm nod to Mallardpaw after hearing they would be opponents. He was the older of the two of them... however, that did not necessarily mean he would win. Daisypaw was a bit older than him, and he had beat her in their spar! His smile grew wider as his brother and friend moved to begin fighting. It was so exciting! Of course, Daisypaw struck first, eager as always. "Don't just take that, Adder! Fight back! You can do it!" Flutterpaw cheered. His ears were swiveled towards the action, and he was completely focused.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Windclan Apprentice Games [open]   Windclan Apprentice Games [open] EmptyWed 17 Aug 2022 - 20:02

Soon enough, Smallbean's voice rose above the gathered, detailing how the games would work. They were sparring first, something that made Adderpaw's tail twitch. He was grateful that most of his Clanmates were built thinly like he was, or he might not stand a chance against any of them in a spar, even those his own age. But after that was a hunting competition, something he was much more confident in. He only had to win the spar first... Determinedly shaking out his pelt, the apprentice rose to stand and follow along.

As the fighting pair situated themselves in the small clearing, Smallbean stopped by briefly to quietly remind them of the rules. That went ignored by Adderpaw, though; he knew the rules of a spar by know. He was more focused on sizing Daisypaw up. Looking at her as a sparring partner rather than a denmate forced him to notice the tight muscles that lay under her coarse fur, and the slight height advantage she had over him. "I'm not expecting to lose," he remarked, though he privately held his reservations.

Before there could be an further conversation, Daisypaw struck out. Sharp teeth bit at his neck, soft paws battering against his body. Adderpaw's tail lashed, and he twisted out of range from her paws, eyes narrowing as he ducked the last of her blows. He lingered on his paws for just a second, before the rush of thought that that would be deadly against a real opponent struck him. Ears lowered, Adderpaw shot the calico a challenging look before diving forward, past her flank. Pressing his paws into the earth for balance, he stretched to catch Daisypaw's tail between his teeth, giving her a sharp tug. He was careful not to bite hard enough to draw blood, and especially not ro pull so hard as to actually hurt her. Rattle her a little, and certainly irritate her. Hopefully, it would have her dazed just enough that he could think on what to do next– or just go for a quick box to the ears. Releasing her, he hopped away on nimble paws, eyeing the calico closely.

Hearing his name being called, Adderpaw lifted his head, spotting Flutterpaw easily in the small crowd. Heat rose to his ears at being cheered for so openly, but still, he forced a smile. He even, although timidly, lifted his chin a litte ways.

Adderpaw used Tail Yank, dealing 6 (7-1) damage and costing 15 SP. Daisypaw is stunned for one turn.

Adderpaw

10/20 HP
45/60 (-15) SP

Daisypaw [stunned]
14/20 (-6) HP
43/60 SP

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Windclan Apprentice Games [open]   Windclan Apprentice Games [open] EmptyWed 17 Aug 2022 - 20:48

Daisypaw was satisfied at the amount of hits she was able to quickly land on her opponent.  The fight was on! She wanted to finish him quickly and move on to the next stage of these games! Winning meant alot to her... oh right yes fun it was supposed to be fun too ... of course ... but winning!!! Right?!

She hissed as he got away from her. She locked eyes with him just as challenging as he had.  She was gonna win this and go on to hunt the biggest rabbit windclan had ever seen!  Perhaps her mind wondered too far but the next thing she knew he had slipped past her and was yanking on her tail!

It did stun her a bit but she quickly shook it off not wanting to be bested.

She whipped her tail away from him.  

Daisypaw uses Random recall for 5sp

Quickly regaining her bearings she spun around to reface him.

Her ears flicked hearing the cheers for Adderpaw coming from Flutterpaw.  That was fine she was happy to cause an upset in who they were cheering for.  She was saddened that her brother wasn't here as well to cheer for her.

Self doubt accompanied this thought... or maybe Goldenpaw wanted to see her lose along with the rest of the clan, Adderpaw was alot cooler than she was.  

With a hiss she quickly refocused ... It didnt matter what anyone else thought.  As a kit and young apprentice she had chased after mom and dads approval and it got her no farther ahead in life.  Now she was just after winning for winning sake.  She hoped that others were cheering against her just so she could upset them when she did win.  She didnt even care about the prize now she just wanted to win now to rub in anyone's face who though that she couldn't.  

She had gotten so competitive that she was definitely overthinking little things like this.  Its probably also why she smacked Adderpaw pretty hard this next smack.  She leapt at him and bowled him over best she could and bit at his sides.  Again she had enough self control left to not actually hurt him but it was something he would probably feel for the rest of the day.

Daisypaw used snap again for (6-1) dmg and 7 sp

Adderpaw
5/20 HP (-5)
45/60 SP

Daisypaw
14/20 HP
31/60 SP (-12)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Windclan Apprentice Games [open]   Windclan Apprentice Games [open] EmptyThu 18 Aug 2022 - 6:26

Mallardpaw had watched with intensity at the battle that was showcased before him. The friendly smile was cast over to Flutterpaw as well, as logic deduced that the two of them would be sparring partners after the winner had been declared of the one currently going on. "We'll do well, no matter what." They encouraged. Still, the intense eyes went back to focusing on what was unfolding before them.

It had been a good call of Adderpaw's to attempt to stun Daisypaw, and their brown tail danced wildly among the flat terrain in interest. Green eyes lit up with enough ferocity behind them to be a challenge all in their own as he studied all of the movements that happened.

Daisypaw's spectacular dodging of the attack also had the apprentice enthusiastically leaping to their paws. "You got this, Daisypaw! But Adderpaw, don't give up your fight!" The grin on their face just demonstrated a pure enamoring with the situation. It wasn't the fighting that got Mallardpaw going - no, far from it. It was the fact that they all could have friendly competition. Well, no, not even that. It was just the competition that made Mallardpaw as enthusiastic as they were.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Windclan Apprentice Games [open]   Windclan Apprentice Games [open] EmptyFri 19 Aug 2022 - 4:24

Daisypaw whirled on him faster than he'd expected her to, thin tail lashing out of the way of another yank. Adderpaw quickly turned away from the crowd, narrowed eyes not leaving his opponent again. Now, she looked like she really wanted to win. Or actually hurt him– he couldn't tell which, but his ears lowered as he studied her.

Before he could skip out of the way, the older apprentice shot forward again, sending him onto the ground with a sharp exhale. She went for him teeth-first again, but this time when she bit against his side, it actually stung. He knew it wasn't a real wound, but still, he kicked out wildly with his hind paws, attempting to shove her off of him. "Daisypaw, don't bite so hard. I'm not a dog." He muttered as he gave one more solid kick, allowing him just enough room to hop back to his feet.

Once he was standing again, he could certainly feel the little points where the calico had bitten at him. He wasn't bleeding, though, so at least he could be grateful for that. Balancing himself, Adderpaw rocked for a moment before lunging closer, his own teeth bared and glinting. He crashed into Daisypaw– not hard enough to knock her over, but maybe just enough to wind the both of them –and pressed his teeth against her scruff, biting down and tugging as if he could hope to drag her off her paws.

Adderpaw used Snap and Swift Strike, dealing 10 damage and costing 17 SP.

Adderpaw

5/20 HP
28/60 (-7, -10) SP

Daisypaw
4/20 (-6, -5, +1) HP
31/60 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windclan Apprentice Games [open]   Windclan Apprentice Games [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Windclan Apprentice Games [open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next