Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Windclan Apprentice Games [open]

Go down 
+4
Nerd
speedy
Ash
cotton
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

Windclan Apprentice Games [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windclan Apprentice Games [open]   Windclan Apprentice Games [open] - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Sep 2022 - 5:31

(OOC rolling EFFECT Die to determain.  Based off rules sent earlier. Bold text is what she is thinking to herself, she doesnt actually say that)

Daisypaw congratulated both Mallardpaw and Flutterpaw on their spar.  They both had done really well.  Flutterpaw had won... He really was a good figher, he must be if he had been able to best her earlier in their practice up. (separate thread)

Purring she listened to the Smallbean's directions and nodded with a grin.   OH she was gonna win this thing! She could just tell.  

The competitive she cat nodded signaling she was ready.  The two competitors were lined up in opposite directions.  The countdown was given and she slinked off in her direction to go find what she hoped was the biggest rabbit ever!

She stalked the moors for awhile before she caught scent of a rabbit.

Excited she followed the scent trail until spotting it, it was a pretty big rabbit.  Bigger than she had seen before.  Grinning from ear to ear at the thought of getting first in the games she got ready.  Lowering herself flat to the earth she tried to calm her nerves before the chase would begin.  She got as close as she dared to it, the closer she could get the less running she might have to do.  Once in position she darted out after it.  The rabbit was fast as it ran away from her.  Pushing herself she gave chase.  Her body was already tired from her spar match against adderpaw.  It was her competitive drive that pushed her forward, she was gaining on it!  Just a little further and she had it!  She caught it in her jaws and they both went crashing to a hault.  Standing proudly she held the now dead rabbit and carried it back.

She proudly walked over to the group again and put the big rabbit down in front of everyone to see.  She held her head high.  She gave those who had cheered for Adderpaw a special side glance as well.

As if to say Yeah that's right. I am the best apprentice and you should have known that from the beginning.  Was it really a surprise to you that I would also catch a big rabbit and return before Flutterpaw as well?

Sitting next to one warrior in particular who had been cheering against her she grinned Flutterpaw is a good hunter but I doubt your apprentice will be matching this she purred.
Looking up at the tall lengthy warrior who had a bad scar over their throat she shrugged, Although... Flutterpaw has surprised me in the past... we will have to see.

Yeah you cheered against me. Well welcome to the winner of this whole thing was what she meant by this and what was left unsaid in her head.

For daisypaw, it wasnt about if you were cheering for someone, if you were not cheering for her you were cheering against her.  She had to prove herself in her mind and so far it looked like she would.  

She started daydreaming what her prize would be.  Maybe she would get to spend a day as leader.  She would get the rest of her apprentice group whipped into shape if she got that prize.  Or maybe she could get a chance to become the first in the group to get her warrior name.  That would be interesting for sure but ... I mean like she was obviously the best choice for the first to get their warrior name regardless.  Maybe she would get to skip elder duty for awhile, that would be a nice reward too.

Her overconfidence was clearly almost as high as her competitiveness .

More Swiftheart

Last edited by speedy on Sun 4 Sep 2022 - 5:46; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15046

PostSubject: Re: Windclan Apprentice Games [open]   Windclan Apprentice Games [open] - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Sep 2022 - 5:31

The member 'speedy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Windclan Apprentice Games [open] - Page 3 Mistpe10
Windclan Apprentice Games [open] - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: Windclan Apprentice Games [open]   Windclan Apprentice Games [open] - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2022 - 13:30

Flutterpaw exhaled in relief when Mallardpaw conceded, noticing the shaking of both their legs in adrenaline and exhaustion. He offered a grateful nod to the other apprentice, a little too out-of-breath to say anything, and a tired smile for Whisperear. But-- he had no time to rest. The second he moved back and sat down, Smallbean addressed both him and Daisypaw. Right; there's a second part of the competition. I don't get any time to rest, and Daisypaw just got to sit while Mallardpaw and I sparred... so she will have more energy than me. I don't know if I can win this.

However, despite his exhaustion, he nodded. Before Smallbean counted them down, he offered a small smile to Daisypaw. They would still be friends after this, right? "Good luck." Then-- with the deputy's countdown-- Flutterpaw ran off. Honestly, he had no clue where he was going, but he was going there fast. His legs flew after each other, all his running training coming to a head as he sped off across the moors. A rabbit... right. He had to find a rabbit. His jaws opened, panting, trying to scent any prey nearby. A small jolt of anxiety returned belatedly. What if he couldn't find anything? But almost as soon as the worry appeared, it dissipated. There. There was a rustle in the grass, and the earthy scent of a rabbit. No-- two rabbits. Come on, Flutterpaw, you can do this! He only had one burst of speed left. Just one. However, the rabbits weren't as tired as he was. Getting closer, he saw them; a large rabbit, and a smaller one. He needed to go for the bigger one... but it was too fast. Its legs were too powerful. Having just used all his energy to fight, and not having gotten any rest, he had to make a split-second decision and settle for the smaller rabbit. A smaller one was better than nothing at all, right? And maybe Daisypaw had been unlucky?

But, no. Returning to the moors with his small rabbit, panting, his head drooping from the exhaustion, he saw a very smug-looking Daisypaw and her normal sized rabbit. Not very big. If he had just had enough speed to catch the larger one! Some weird kind of emotion boiled within the pit of his stomach. Frustration? Disappointment? He wasn't sure. However, he managed to swallow it. What kind of friend would he be if he got mad? Too tired to anything, he simply gave the other apprentice a gracious nod as he set down his rabbit. His smile was a little smaller than usual... but it was just because he was so tired. Right?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Mon 5 Sep 2022 - 13:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15046

PostSubject: Re: Windclan Apprentice Games [open]   Windclan Apprentice Games [open] - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2022 - 13:30

The member 'Ash' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Windclan Apprentice Games [open] - Page 3 Mistpe10
Windclan Apprentice Games [open] - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windclan Apprentice Games [open]   Windclan Apprentice Games [open] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Windclan Apprentice Games [open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3