Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]

Go down 
+8
kjSage
cotton
Mistpelt
King Falcon I
Mosspelt
Alex
Maple
Reaper King
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 6 EmptyWed 23 Feb 2022 - 17:16

The member 'Sun' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 6 Mistpe10
Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 6 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 6 EmptyWed 23 Feb 2022 - 22:33

His claws missed the throat, instead slashing through the fur of his enemy. Ares was not pleased with that, but had no time to ponder it as he felt fangs sink into his shoulder. Growling, he pushed the cat off, ripping his own skin in the process. This fight was getting worse and worse... Windclan was stronger than he thought. They should have brought more cats. He watched as Anastasia ran, her wounds visible. He didn't want his siblings to die, he did not blame her for running. Yet he would blame himself if he did.

Lunging, Ares bared his own fangs to the clanner, burying them into his scruff. Then he started thrashing. He needed to hold out, he would not be a burden to his family, to his father!

Ares used Teeth Grip, dealing 8 (-1 moor runner) damage and using 10 stamina! Ares can only be hit by Front Paw Blow for 1 turn!

Ares

18/60 HP
79/130 SP (-10)

Shrikestorm
36/70 HP (-7)
111/160 SP

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 6 Downlo48 Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 6 Downlo50 Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 6 Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!

Last edited by Alexcentria on Wed 23 Feb 2022 - 22:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 6 EmptyWed 23 Feb 2022 - 22:33

The member 'Alexcentria' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 6 Mistpe10
Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 6 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 6 EmptyThu 24 Feb 2022 - 7:10

Shrikestorm yowled as he was thrashed around, making him feel as if his eyes were being knocked around his skull. The pain was intense, but he'd been fighting through pain since the first attack from this rogue. They all were fighting through pain: he would just have to outlast his opponent. He lashed out with his paw, being able to hit the rogue with it, but it wasn't as powerful as it normally would be. If only he could get a clearer shot. Then he was finally able to wrest himself out of the rogue's grasp, standing strong and preparing for the next strike.

Shrikestorm used Front Paw Blow, dealing 7 damage and costing 5 stamina.

Shrikestorm

36/70 HP
106/160 SP (-5)

Ares
11/60 HP (-7)
79/130 SP
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2878

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 6 EmptyThu 24 Feb 2022 - 12:06

Batsong yelped in pain as her tail was violently pulled. Her wounds stung and bled heavily she was starting to get really tired and she knew she couldnt keep this up much longer. She stars all around her and tried her best to focus up. Focusing as hard as she could she was able to blink away the stars all around her and not lose too much balance

Batsong used Random Recall for 5sp

Once she could see clear-ish she lunged at Tornshadow jaws open biting at her opponent.

Batsong used SNAP for 8 dmg and 7 sp

Batsong:
19 / 40 hp
54 / 100 sp [-12]

Tornshadow:
27 / 60 hp [-8]
88/ 130 sp

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 6 EmptyThu 24 Feb 2022 - 12:24

Goldenstar continued to struggle under him, unable to throw him off. He gave her a bloody-toothed grin, no intention of mercy in his frosty gaze. Seeing as she was hopelessly trapped under him, he took a moment to see how the rest of the battle was going. Hyacinth was going to have to flee, Anastasia already had... the only ones doing well was himself and Tornshadow. That wasn't enough. The battle was lost, but Klaus didn't have any issues with retreating. He wasn't a prideful fool like Bloodstar.

"We're finished here!" He called out loudly over the battle. "Order, out!" He gave the order to leave. His gaze went back to Goldenstar and he leaned in close toward her. An obnoxiously smug grin spread across his face.

"How lucky are you that your warriors actually know how to fight. You'd be lining the stomach of my best friend right now if they were not here to help you." Another brief glance to the battle around him, just to stay aware, then his eyes went back to Goldenstar. "Goodbye Windclan leader... I think? Whatever your name is. From the way you fought today I don't feel the need to know who you are, honestly." And with that, Klaus gave her one last degrading smack across the face before pushing off of her and bolting. The Order would follow. He would be sure to muddy up before going back to camp.

Klaus used Fight and Flee, dealing 9 (-1 Moor Runner) damage and -all remaining SP

Klaus
38HP / 0SP (-All SP)

Goldenstar
25HP / 128SP (-9HP)

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 6 EmptyThu 24 Feb 2022 - 17:23

Torn let out a sharp hiss as the warrior lashed out at her, overcoming her previous attack easier than the rogue wanted. She had prepared another attack, but as soon as the familiar voice of her father hit her ears, she paused.. Retreat..? She didn't want to. She wanted to pummel this she-cat into the ground, but she just couldn't ignore his order. With a growl, she knew she had to follow suit.

"You won't be so lucky next time." The she-cat growled out, slashing a claw across the warriors face before turning and running after her father.

Torn used Fight and Flee dealing 10 (-1) damage, and costing all remaining stamina.

Batsong:
10 / 40 hp
54 / 100 sp

Tornshadow:
27 / 60 hp [-8]
0 / 130 sp

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 6 EmptyThu 24 Feb 2022 - 21:07

Ares was quickly hit in the jaw as his opponent wriggled free of his grip. He nearly leaped back on him then and there, but his father gave the order to retreat. As much as Ares would love to continue to fight, he followed orders. With a hiss, he lashed out with a paw, trying to give his opponent some final marks before getting out of there. Then he followed close behind his father, watching for a moment more before running as well.

Ares used Fight and Flee, dealing 10 (-1 moor runner) damage and using all remaining stamina!

Ares

11/60 HP
0/130 SP (-All)

Shrikestorm
27/70 HP (-9)
106/160 SP

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 6 Downlo48 Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 6 Downlo50 Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 6 Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 6 EmptySat 26 Feb 2022 - 12:26

Fawnsong was unaware of the fact that his appearance was a clear reflection of how much he had to endure: the open wounds were just starting to form uneven, uncanny scars around his eyes and the dry blood mixed with the snow made his ginger fur look dirty and stiff. His once proud stance was replaced with trembling paws, a low head and a sickly look on his barely open eyes. The tom tried not think much about the damage done to him: getting bumped down would only delay their arrival to camp. The young warrior was able to see a little more clearly by the time they reached the battlefield. His eyes were still sore but thanks to Dovefrost's herbs the pain from opening his eyes was more bearable. Thanks to this, Fawnsong was able to see that everyone that still remained were Goldenstar and the other warriors. There was no sight of the rogues and it seemed like the camp was intact.

Relief filled the young tom's heart as he slowly approached his leader with the larger medicine cat by his side. This time, he didn't fall in front of her but he didn't look any better than when he left. Just a little more patched up thanks to Dovefrost aid and his clumsy addition of cobwebs. He was exhausted and his body just wanted him to lay down and sleep for a day. With a tired and defeated voice, he mewed. "Goldenstar! I have brought Dovefrost to help us. He can help heal all of you..."

He dropped his head down and sighed. His work was over here. There was nothing much else he could do now. Now that the fear of his family getting hurt was over, the realization of the events that had occurred dropped over his thoughts. He was defeated by a rogue in front of his leader, getting his face mauled and scarred probably for life. His sight, if it ever came back, would take time to recover. Though Dovefrost insisted that his leader would not see him as a failure... What was he supposed to do now in the clan? What would be his place in Windclan? Stay in camp, being a burden to everyone and a disappointment to his clan and Starclan. What was he going to say to Hentooth...?

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 6 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 6 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2022 - 21:36

“I stayed between you and my Clan. That is enough.” The leader meowed, triumphant sneer on her face. Dawnhawk used all his tricks and then called for his ‘allies’ to flee like cowards—bloodied and beaten cowards, no less. “Murkystar couldn’t say the same. Neither can you. You should invest in friends that won’t leave you behind.” She shifted to the side quickly enough for his final slap to glance off her shoulder and gave him an encouraging kick in the ribs as he scrambled to flee with his subordinates.

She rolled to her paws and glanced between her patrol, a glow of pride in her chest. “Well done, warriors. I’d like to discuss what happened in detail, but we’ll save it for later. For now, we need to get back to camp as soon as possible and warn the rest.” Fawnsong’s form appeared in the distance with Dovefrost. Goldenstar grimaced at the sight of her warrior’s terrible injuries, and her gaze flicked to the medicine cat. “Thank you for coming, Dovefrost. We should return to camp before dealing with the more serious injuries. Wouldn’t want to open anything on the way. Lean on me, Fawnsong, if you need help.”

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 6 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6