Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sweet sweet Honey (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

Sweet sweet Honey (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Sweet sweet Honey (OPEN)   Sweet sweet Honey (OPEN) EmptySat 14 May 2016 - 13:46

Honeypaw poked her head into the apprentices den and prodded Stonepaw, and Lightpaw. "Hey you two lazy love birds come get up come on a patrol with me! I'll ask others but first I want you two to get up." Then she backed out of the apprentices den narrowly missing Nightkit who ran by. "Oops sorry Nightkit!" He yelled back that it was ok and went hurrying on his way. "Does anyone else want to go on a patrol with me and Lightpaw, and Stonepaw?" The semi-fluffy golden she cat meowed blinking her cold ice blue eyes in the bright morning sun.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Sweet sweet Honey (OPEN)   Sweet sweet Honey (OPEN) EmptySat 14 May 2016 - 13:51

A semi-fluffy pure white she cat opened her pale light blue powder colored shes and gave a little groan until she realized that it was just Honeypaw telling them to come and go on a patrol with her. So Lightpaw got up and padded out to meet her friend.

A big fluffy gray tabby tom with green eyes yawned and stretched. Stonepaw purred and followed Lightpaw out of the den. "Where are we going?" The tom meowed turning to Honeypaw.

"I dunno but I hope it's to the river!" Lightpaw meowed flicking her tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sweet sweet Honey (OPEN)   Sweet sweet Honey (OPEN) EmptySat 14 May 2016 - 14:05

Honeypaw purred. "Yep we're goin to the river, so you two can try fishing!" The golden she cat meowed fluffing out her fur and then shaking the reeds and heather loose from it.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Sweet sweet Honey (OPEN)   Sweet sweet Honey (OPEN) EmptySat 14 May 2016 - 17:17

Toadpaw shrugged in his nest at the she-cats question, sure he didn't like her but he needed some sort of patrol for training. He stood up "I'll join..." he muttered tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sweet sweet Honey (OPEN)   Sweet sweet Honey (OPEN) EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 20:45

Honeypaw narrowed her eyes when Toadpaw came over but then blinked and gave Lightpaw and Stonepaw a surprised look. "Well Uh ok then.." The golden apprentice meowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet sweet Honey (OPEN)   Sweet sweet Honey (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet sweet Honey (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1