Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]

Go down 
+8
kjSage
cotton
Mistpelt
King Falcon I
Mosspelt
Alex
Maple
Reaper King
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2878

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Feb 2022 - 19:28

Batsong felt her heart drop as she saw a very hurt Fawnsong limping towards her and her patrol.... She stood shocked for a couple of moments as her clanmates charged into battle. She was scared, this was her first real battle, her clanmates all rushed in and after a few breaths she ran behind them joining into the big battle that was about to unfold on their land. Everyone was clashing into different roughes all over, spotting one who was so far unchallenged she charged at her, she noticed she already had blood all over her... was that Fawnsongs? she shuttered at the thought... Looking at her oppenent she grew very nervous, this rouge looked way stronger than herself... hopefully she could do this... her clan was depending on her right now as a line of defence between camp and the invaders.

She leapt at Thornshadow hissing.

Batsong used jumping strike on Tornshadow dealing 10 dmg costing 7 sp

Batsong:
40 / 40 hp
93 / 100 sp [-7]

Tornshadow:
50 / 60 hp
130 / 130 sp

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Feb 2022 - 20:14

Torn hissed as someone had jumped on her, taking them both to the ground like she had done with the warrior just moments ago. This time though she was on the receiving end of the tackle. She quickly recovered taking the chance to grab the warrior and pin her to the ground

Torn used Leap and Hold dealing 8 damage, -15 SP. Climber's grasp is active, Batsong is pinned for two turns!

Batsong:
32 / 40 hp
93 / 100 sp

Tornshadow:
50 / 60 hp
115/ 130 sp

Last edited by Reaper King on Mon 21 Feb 2022 - 5:19; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Feb 2022 - 20:14

The member 'Reaper King' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 2 Mistpe10
Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Feb 2022 - 2:26

Despite his trembling and constant purring from the pain, the tom lifted his head to where Goldenstar's voice was coming from. Forcefully, he opened his eyes as wide as his wounds allowed him. The shape of his leader was fuzzy and reddish but he could still recognize her as a cat. This will have to suffice. Stretching his legs, the tom stood up and nodded at the golden molly. "Don't worry. I will go and warn the others. No matter what it takes..." With those last words, the ginger-white warrior started trotting as fast as his body allowed him, leaving behind a trail of blood.

In Windclan's camp...
In no time, he managed to arrive at the camp's walls. Stumbling but determined, the warrior entered the camp with the wounds of his face still open and fresh. Fawnsong was still unaware of the real damage done by the rogue she-cat. All he knew was it was deep enough to force him to keep his eyes barely squinting. Huffing heavily, the tom gathered all the air he could in his lungs and called for his clanmates. "Windclan is under attack! Goldenstar and her patrol are battling a rogue group that has invaded our territory!" He started, walking towards the centre of the camp so everyone could hear. Though he saw the diffuse silhouettes of his clanmates surrounding him, the warrior was unable to recognize them. He hoped Scorchtalon was there... "The kits and elders need to be gathered, hidden and protected. The rest of the warriors must stand at the camp entrance and prepare for an attack. I... I don't know if the patrol will be able to chase them away. We have to prepare for battle."

That was it. His message was delivered and he has completed his duty. Why then did he feel so useless and empty? Fawnsong stumbled his way to the empty medicine cat den. At first, he tried to call for Berrypaw but he was soon stopped at the reminder of the apprentice's death. Right... we have no medicine cat... He thought bitterly as he entered. What are we going to do with no medicine cat? While thinking this, a memory of Berrypaw's mentor came to his mind. The white-furred Thunderclan tom always roamed through the camp teaching the former medicine cat apprentice of his clan. Since his death, Dovefrost hasn't been around but maybe... he would be willing to help them. Fawnsong refused to stay put and lick his wounds like an injured kitten. He was a Windclan warrior and until his last breath, he had to keep pushing forward.

Thanks to Hentooth raising them, he had notions of the herbs and their uses. He was no medicine cat like her but right now... he had to stop the bleeding and try to avoid infection. If he wasn't blind by now, an infection could make him lose any sight he had left. Quickly, he searched through the herbs remaining in the den and found one with a familiar scent. Though he couldn't see it, it was a tall stemmed plant with bristles. Remembering his mother's words, the young warrior chewed the plant and then put the poultice on his paws. Clumsily, Fawnsong tried to apply the poultice around his eyes and torn ears. It was painful but it had to be done. Finally, he found some cobwebs and used them to stop the bleeding from his ears. However, the tom didn't use them on his face since he still needed to be able to see something for the travel he was about to make.

It was time. The ginger tom left the medicine cat den and met up with Scorchtalon by luck. Fawnsong stumbled into him and he quickly recognized his scent. Facing his brother, he mewed. "I can't fight, but I have to do what I can for Windclan. I'm going to search Dovefrost and bring him here so he can help us with the injured. If Goldenstar arrives, tell her that I'm bringing help. And... be sure to not die here. Protect mom." His tone as usual was serious but some sort of affectionate mew came from those last words. Despite not being to show it often, Fawnsong truly loved his family and he couldn't bear the thought of losing them. With a quick nod, Fawnsong left the camp and started his travel to Thunderclan territory.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Feb 2022 - 9:05

Smallbean let out a gasp as he was suddenly pulled backward, being forcefully stopped in his tracks. He stumbled backwards, his vision wobbly. He felt dizzy. 'No, no, no, no.' He struggled to stay focused, keeping his eyes on the blur of fur in front of him until his vision cleared. When he could clearly see again, he thrust his snout forward, squeezing his jaws shut only when he felt flesh on his tongue.

Smallbean used Random Recall
Smallbean used Snap on Anastasia, dealing -10 HP and costing -07 SP

Smallbean;
62/70 HP
146/160 SP [-07]

Anastasia;
37/60 HP [-10]
115/130 SP

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Feb 2022 - 10:30

She grimaced at the deformed tom’s ugly grin. This was the vermin that haunted the Clans? It was as though he sprang from an elder’s tall tale, red-stained eye and all. She’d have Bloodstar’s tail for letting his own problem spread to the forest… alas, he no longer had a tail. Goldenstar would think of something else to take after she cleaned up whatever bloodstain was left of Dawnhawk.

Though the shaking was vicious, she remained strong on her paws and kept her stance wide. Her vision spun around her. Patience… where other leaders failed, she would succeed.

Goldenstar is stunned!

Dawnhawk
50HP/110S

Goldenstar
71HP/163SP

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Feb 2022 - 10:45

The tom regained his focus faster than Anastasia had hoped but she darted around him, swiping at him with her claws as quickly as she could.

Anastasia used Front Paw Strike, dealing 8 (-1 Moor Runner) damage for 7 SP. She then followed up with Dirty Trick, dealing 7 (-1 Moor Runner) damage for 7 SP.

Smallbean;
50/70 HP (-13)
141/160 SP (-5, as the 5 SP cost for Random Recall was not accounted for in the last post!)

Anastasia;
37/60 HP
101/130 SP (-14)

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 2 Giphy

Last edited by Mosspelt on Mon 21 Feb 2022 - 12:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit for adding Moor Runner - I totally forgot.)
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Feb 2022 - 11:25

Batsong gasped as she was shoved hard to the ground and pinned. She fought against the instinct and urge to panic. She had to hold this rouge back before they got to camp...

To the best of her ability she squirmed under her opponent twisting to break free of the pin...

Batsong uses Duck and Twist it is.... SUCCESS! 7 dmg dealt and 5 sp used

it worked and with a quick twist she was free from the pin and even got a counter strike in as she wiggled free sending her claws into the side of Tornshadow.

Batsong: passive ability, all attacks do 1 less damage
33 / 40 hp [+1 moor runner passive ability is on, Torn's attack only did 7 dmg last turn]
88 / 100 sp [-5]

Tornshadow:
43 / 60 hp [-7]
115/ 130 sp

Last edited by swiftheart on Mon 21 Feb 2022 - 11:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Feb 2022 - 11:26

... for some reason the dice did not roll I thought I attached them...

Rolling now for duck and twist

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Feb 2022 - 11:26

The member 'swiftheart' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Feb 2022 - 11:47

She wanted to play like that? Fine. Torn wasn't going to make this easy on the she-cat in the slightest. She would not let anyone stand in the Order's way. She would kill this she-cat if she needed to. Torn made sure to recover her balance quickly once again, she had to make sure she kept her ground, if she didn't then it would be bad for her. Torn rounded on Batsong, claws lashing out towards her face.

Torn used Front Paw Strike dealing 8 (-1) damage, -7 SP

Batsong: passive ability, all attacks do 1 less damage
26 / 40 hp
88 / 100 sp

Tornshadow:
43 / 60 hp
108/ 130 sp

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Feb 2022 - 15:43

Piercing green eyes peeked out from under her badger pelt, watching for any sign of movement or sound of a patrol approaching. However, that soon became unnecessary as WindClan’s (presumably) leader made herself and her gaggle of warriors known. Despite her attempt to dodge the she-cat that attacked her, Hyacinth took the blows in full force- or rather, her pelt did. Turning around the face her head-on, Hyacinth growled, a low, threatening growl in spite of her smaller stature. Launching herself forward, she grabbed her by the scruff and shook as hard as she could, the head of her badger pelt falling to the base of her neck.

Hyacinth used Scruff Shake, dealing -7 (-1 Moor Runner) Health Points and using -20 Stamina Points. Swiftspirit is stunned for one turn!

Hyacinth:
47/60 HP
110/130 SP [-20]

Swiftspirit:
63/70 HP [-7]
153/160 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |

Last edited by Maple on Mon 21 Feb 2022 - 15:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Feb 2022 - 15:44

The member 'Maple' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5713

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Feb 2022 - 15:58

The pelt-wearer growled and lunged, sinking teeth into Swiftspirit's neck. Hissing, she wrenched herself free and spun, snapping at her opponent. The pelt had fallen a bit, revealing a face that Swiftspirit didn't recognize, and that was where she aimed her fangs. It would be hard to keep that pelt on if she tried to dodge now that it wasn't firmly in place, and that was just fine by Swiftspirit. She didn't intend to let this one off easy.

Swiftspirit used Random Recall for -5 sp and is no longer stunned.
Swiftspirit used Snap for -7 sp, dealing -10 damage.
Moor Runner is active! Damage taken by Windclan reduced by -1.
Survivalist is active! Rogues with less starting HP than their target can only be stunned/pinned for 1 turn.

Hyacinth

37 / 60 HP (47 - 10)
110 / 130 SP

Swiftspirit
63 / 70 HP
141 / 160 SP (153 - 5 - 7)

Brackenwing WC T5 Elder [65 / 130 *] #702fd8
Wolfstar SkC T5 Leader [80 / 170] #a0c8e6
Swandive RC T3 Warrior [50 / 120] #0881ab
Briarpaw SC Apprentice [20 / 60] #867b6b
Honeykit SkC Kit [10 / 30] #ff4732
Cloudkit [Bonus] WC Kit [10 / 30] #a45ee9
Stoneheart [Perma NPC] SkC T5 Warrior [70 / 160] #616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Feb 2022 - 16:45

Hissing, Hyacinth was shocked the she-cat was able to come back so easily from the vicious shaking that should’ve disoriented her. Shaking her head, Hyacinth bared her teeth and with unsheathed claws, tore through her opponent’s flesh. Crimson droplets clung to her class and parts of her face where the sticky blood had sprayed from her wounds, but Hyacinth didn’t care, taking the opportunity to lash out further as much as she could.

Hyacinth used Front Paw Strike and Dirty Trick, dealing -13 Health Points and using -14 Stamina Points.

Hyacinth:
37/60 HP
96/130 SP [-14]

Swiftspirit:
50/70 HP [-13]
141/160 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next