Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]

Go down 
+8
kjSage
cotton
Mistpelt
King Falcon I
Mosspelt
Alex
Maple
Reaper King
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2998

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] EmptySun 20 Feb 2022 - 14:32

Klaus lead his family through much of Windclan territory towards camp. He had known where it was from his many moons in Windclan and neither the snow nor his lack of clear sight in one eye changed that. Their approach was nearly silent, but the winds were likely to change. Perhaps they would have better luck than with Shadowclan, not that they had had bad luck, but still. All they needed was herbs, though they didn't so much need them as Klaus wanted to make life harder for Windclan. A little late payback, if nothing else.

[DICE ROOOOLLLLLL]

But it did not seem it was meant to be. The open moor offered little in the way of surprises.

A patrol was already coming.

"Patrol inbound!" He called out, preferring a defensive stance for now.

---

OOC Note: Fawnsong is being attacked by Tornshadow without using the battle system. He will escape to warn the WC patrol that is actually fighting. If the battle makes it to camp, WC is able to use all of their warriors and apprentices.

Battle System, Battle Tutorial, Invasion Clause

Forgotten Order: Dawnhawk/Klaus (disabled t5 warrior), Anastasia, Ares, Hyacinthia, Tornshadow (all t3 rogues)
Initial Windclan Patrol: Goldenstar (t5 leader), Shrikestorm, Smallbean, Swiftspirit (t5 warriors), Batsong (t2 warrior)

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***

Last edited by Tara on Sun 20 Feb 2022 - 14:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15033

PostSubject: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] EmptySun 20 Feb 2022 - 14:32

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Camp Invasion Dice' :
Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] Failuredice

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] Mistpe10
Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] EmptySun 20 Feb 2022 - 14:47

OOC: Just to make things clear, Fawnsong isn't an active member of this battle. After a conversation on discord with members of the battle, he will be just be a "victim" of the raid rather than an active fighter, so no battle system will be used in regards to him. He is just going to find the raid and leave quickly after due to injuries.

IC:
It was a cold day for sure, gloomy as ever with the clouds covering the skies. As usual, Fawnsong was part of a scouting patrol to check the territory but he wasn't worried. They hadn't arrived yet at the borders so an encounter with enemy cats was unlikely.

Relaxed and enjoying the open moors, the tom had wandered a little too far from the patrol when he smell something off. He stopped abruptly, his muscles tensed. What in Starclan is this?! Adrenaline started to feel his body at the realization. Soon, the young ginger tabby was faced with a group of rogues approaching him. He could either run or try to fight and slow down their advances to camp. Either way, he had little time to act. When who it seemed to be the leader shouted, Fawnsong unsheathed his claws and took a defensive position. His fur bristled and he hissed. "Go back where you came from! This land belongs to Windclan!" He shouted giving the benefit of the doubt. After all, they could be loners in search of food... or rogues hoping to invade his camp. Either way, they had to go.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9981

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] EmptySun 20 Feb 2022 - 15:33

Torn had followed her father, her own azure eyes glancing to the older tom every so often. She understood wanting revenge on Windclan, but she wasn't sure if it was the best idea considering his condition. In her opinion he still needed time to adjust.

Of course luck wasn't on their side, a patrol was coming causing her to pause in her steps, then her eyes flew to a tom that seemed to be a straggler, away from the rest. If she took him out before the rest of the patrol got here.. That would be less to worry about. Steeling herself she charged him.

As the two tumbled to the ground, she brought claws down on the tom's head in a wild fashion. Claws caught ears and eyes in her fury, trying to hit important spots to keep the tom out of the fight for good. "You are a fool to stand in our way alone." She growled out to the tom, her tattered ears flat against her head. She made sure her claws raked across the tom's nose as well. "This is your punishment for you reckless choice."

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] EmptySun 20 Feb 2022 - 15:44

It all happened so quickly... Fawnsong's amber eyes widened when the dark silhouette of one of the rogues was over him. He didn't expect it... not so quickly, not so violently. The two of them rolled on the snow until the she-cat was on top of him. Instinctively, he closed his eyes tightly when the rogue's claws were about to hit his face. A yowl of pain escaped from his mouth as he rolled over his body and covered his face with his paws, trying to protect himself from another attack. The adrenaline to fight was gone and the pain was all he could feel. He tried to open his eyes but the wounds on his face made it nearly impossible. Moreover, when his eyelids finally opened a bit, the blood coming from the open wounds covered his eyes. All he saw was a red landscape and the dark silhouettes of the rogue group and the she-cat who attacked him.

Fawnsong panted heavily, his body trembling. He couldn't open his eyes correctly and he feared the she-cat managed to blind him. At this rate, he was going to get himself killed and the clan would be unaware of the attack. Flashes of his brothers and mother came to his mind and true fear struck his heart. I... can't die here. I have to save them from this suffering... He didn't care that much for his life but his family... With the last of a fight he had on him and relying mostly on instinct and luck, the tom stood up and pushed the rogue with his body. He tossed snow on her face - or at least tried to with his poor sight. Without another attempt of attack, Fawnsong ran as fast as he could, ignoring the aching pain of his wounds.

In his attempt to get away, he stumbled twice but the snow softening his falls made it more bearable. Using mainly his nose, the tom followed the scent back to the patrol, hoping he could warn them in time... before he collapses. His eyes could barely see the dark, diffuse silhouettes of the patrol party led by Goldenstar. He didn't even wait to arrive at them. As soon as the young warrior recognized his leader, he shouted out of his lungs: "WE ARE UNDER ATTACK! THE CAMP IS IN DANGER" The tom continued running towards the golden-furred molly and finally let his body fall under his weight when he reached her. He was trembling and all he could see was red... But he had to remain conscious and warn them. They couldn't let them enter the camp. "I-I couldn't stop them... They weren't just a couple of rogues wandering... they are a group, with a leader."

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4835

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] EmptySun 20 Feb 2022 - 15:51

Hyacinth stood alongside Klaus, hackles raised and badger pelt stuck firm to her pelt with a mixture of frozen mud and blood. Though raiding camp for herbs and prey was ideal, she was well aware that they’d likely have to fight to get there, and was alright with that. Her confidence had been boosted by the battle with ShadowClan and her claim on the barn, but she knew not to get too cocky- that could get dangerous. Taking a defensive stance as Torn taught the lone WindClanner who dared try and show them up, she waited with unsheathed claws for their follow up patrol that was sure to come.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] EmptySun 20 Feb 2022 - 16:05

Ares padded by his father's side, head held high, golden eyes scanning the horizon of the barren land. These Windclanners lived like this, a moor with little protection from the elements? Pathetic, they could do much better. Speaking of doing much better... so could he. He had made a major mistake, something that had endangered his family, and the Order. While these were not the cats who had followed him... the message would ripple through the rest of the clans. Mess with the Forbidden Order, and die. They would already attack for herbs and had already attacked for vengeance. The clanners would stand no chance as they became weaker with every raid. Every drop of their blood spilled was a win for Ares.

It was high time though, that he spilled blood. A lot of it.

As Dawnhawk stopped their movement, Ares stopped slightly behind him, still to his side. He was fully grown now, larger than his father, practically as large as Bloodstar. He immediately took up a defensive stance as he heard his father call out the patrol, and could only watch as Torn quickly assaulted the lone cat. He would've had she not been so fast. Though she was much more experienced... perhaps his half-sister could teach him something. Nevertheless, he stood tall, fangs showing as he growled low.

Time for Windclan to see what rogues could do.

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] EmptySun 20 Feb 2022 - 18:01

Fawnsong had scouted ahead, as young warriors often did on boring patrols, and Goldenstar stayed back with most of her council to follow the well-worn route. The snow was thick and trodden down, slush in some places with mud turned up under the feet of long-gone prey animals. At least the sky, though gray, was no longer pelting them with flakes that turned the, white.

Goldenstar was mid-conversation with Shrikestorm, her meow soft, when a distant yowl alerted her to something unusual stirring, Fawnsong’s voice was alarmed, and then silent, and over the crest of the next hill, his bloodied pelt glowed starkly against the pale sky. He dashed towards them and the leader set the pace for the patrol to meet him halfway. She darted forward to soften his fall even though the snow cushioned most of it.

Her pale golden fur rose along her spine. Murkystar’s warning came to mind, and as she examined Fawnsong’s wounds, she couldn’t help but think Dawnhawk was involved. Who else stalked the borders and cause destruction wherever his paws landed? “Stay back, Fawnsong. Can you see anything? Do you think you could get back to camp? Our Clanmates need to be warned… the kits and elders need to be gathered. If it’s as bad as I fear, I can’t afford to send anyone with you.”

The leader glanced over her patrol: Shrikestorm, fiercely protective; Swiftspirit, calculated and cunning; Smallbean, the most experienced of the patrol; and Batsong, young but with glowing potential. It was very possible that Dawnhawk, should he be involved, could kill any of these cats. Her pelt prickled uneasily. The risk of allowing the rogues into their camp was unacceptable. Her jaw clenched. “Warriors, let’s deal with this rogue ‘leader.’”

Strides swift, steps sure, and with her ears flattened against her skull, Goldenstar raced to the rise in front of them. She did not pause, instead turning slightly towards the group that came into view in a straight line. Their forms were becoming recognizable, though only one pelt stood out as belonging to a cat she knew.

The she-cat did not slow down. The only change to her pace was when she leapt out at good old Uncle Nightwind, claws extended and teeth bared into a furious snarl. She ripped at his wiry flesh and the second blood of the battle was drawn.

Goldenstar used Jumping Strike on Klaus, dealing 15 damage (10 + 3 unfocused + 2 star striker) and using 7 stamina.

Goldenstar
80/80 HP
163/170 SP

Klaus
50/65 HP
130/130 SP

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] EmptySun 20 Feb 2022 - 18:06

Hearing that a band of rogues had entered the territory sent shivers down Shrikestorm's spine, and it wasn't due to the weather. He had had enough of rogues taking what they wanted from the forest. It was time to show them what happened when they messed with WindClan. Brimming with righteous fury, Shrikestorm followed the rest of the patrol to where Fawnsong had come from, being greeted by exactly as said: a group of rogues. He recognized one particular unwelcome face among the group, but that cat belonged to their leader. He would settle for the one next to him. "Tresspassers," Shrikestorm snarled, leaping at the largest of the group. "Pay with your lives!"

Shrikestorm used Jumping Strikes on Ares, dealing 10+3 damage and costing 7 stamina.

Shrikestorm

HP: 70/70
SP: 153/160

Ares
HP: 47/60
SP: 130/130
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5663

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] EmptySun 20 Feb 2022 - 18:08

Swiftspirit had been following Goldenstar, one ear twitching as she followed the quiet conversation she was having with Shrikestorm when she heard Fawnsong’s panicked yowl. Gaze shifting away from her leader, she scanned the snow-covered moor, alarm shooting through her at the sight of Fawnsong’s bloodstained face. She raced forward alongside Goldenstar to reach the young warrior. Claw marks, definitely by a cat's claws. Goldenstar spotted the intruders before she did. Swiftspirit’s lip curled, hackles rising as she spotted a familiar golden tom at the head of a group. Dawnhawk! How dare he prance around Windclan territory as if he owned it?

There was one in the patrol that caught her attention. Badger pelt. She was familiar with cats that had worn pelts, and given that the pelt’s wearer was with a former Asylum member, it certainly made sense. She’d go after that one first, then. Swiftspirit’s paws kicked up snow as she charged forward, claws aiming viciously for the badger-wearing cat’s frame. She didn’t know if she’d been in Asylum or had simply been taught by Dawnhawk of their ways, and Swiftspirit didn’t think it was important. They were threats, regardless.

Swiftspirit used Jumping Strike on Hyacinth for -7 sp, dealing -10+3 damage.
Moor Runner is active! Damage taken by Windclan reduced by -1.
Survivalist is active! Rogues with less starting HP than their target can only be stunned/pinned for 1 turn.

Swiftspirit

70 / 70 hp
153 / 160 sp (160 - 7)

Hyacinth
47 / 60 hp (60 - 13)
130 / 130 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] EmptySun 20 Feb 2022 - 18:35

There was no time for him to speak. There was no time for him to think. Smallbean followed Goldenstar's orders the moment she spoke, following closely behind her as they ran. They ran in the direction Fawnsong had come from, and soon the rogue's silhouettes came into view. As he focused on them, he was appalled to realize that more than one of these cats were familiar. Dawnhawk, he expected, but Hyacinth? His stomach turned but he increased his speed, following the actions of his leader. When she leaped, so did he, attacking the first cat he saw with a flurry of claws, slashing at whatever flesh he could reach.

Smallbean used Jumping Strike on Anastasia, dealing -13 HP[10+3] and costing -07 SP

Smallbean;
70/70 HP
153/160 SP [-07]

Anastasia;
47/60 HP [-13]
130/130 SP

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] EmptySun 20 Feb 2022 - 18:37

Klaus watched Tornshadow  make quick work of fine warrior. Good for her. It didn't take long for the... Leader? Of Wind clan? Uhhh... Who was this one? He didn't know her. But a her she was, and therefore hardly a threat. She jumped at him blah blah whatever. Klaus was over it. The entire idiotic notion that if you were the one to strike first you won. What a joke. He retaliated with a grin, a large sinister grin that doubled as a snarl. He sank his teeth into the back of her scruff and shook with the viciousness and brutality of a wolf. He had no love for Windclan. He didn't even know this one's name and it didn't even matter. But by the flash in her eyes she knew him, as the entire forest should by now.

Once he tossed her aside like half eaten and rotting Crowfood, the real fun was only just beginning.

Dawnhawk used Scruff Shake, dealing 9 damage (-1 to moor runner) and -7 SP

Dawnhawk

Passive boost of +1 to chances to stun or pin an opponent. Can be used anywhere.
50HP/110SP (-20SP)

Goldenstar
Stunned 1 Turn
71HP/163SP (-9HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by Tara on Sun 20 Feb 2022 - 18:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] EmptySun 20 Feb 2022 - 18:37

DICE ROLL WHY DO YOU AVOID ME OMG

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15033

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] Mistpe10
Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] EmptySun 20 Feb 2022 - 18:52

The white and gray tabby had followed in the group behind her father, keeping low to the ground and allowing the snow to cover her. As they neared the camp, however, Klaus called out a warning, and she hissed as the were stumbled upon by a cat that was quickly met with her eldest sister's claws, but still was able to flee and raise the alarm. Disappointment and anger flashed in her eyes as she was rammed into by a larger, older cat, but she rolled with it before grasping the tom's tail in her teeth and pulling back as hard as she could.

Anastasia used Tail Yank, dealing 8 (-1 Moor Runner) damage and costing 15 SP. Smallbean is stunned for one turn!

Survivalist ability is active, cannot be pinned or stunned for more than one turn!

Smallbean; Stunned 1 turn
63/70 HP (-7)
153/160 SP

Anastasia;
47/60 HP
115/130 SP (-15)

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] Giphy

Last edited by Mosspelt on Mon 21 Feb 2022 - 12:58; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit for adding Moor Runner - I totally forgot)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next