Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]

Go down 
+8
kjSage
cotton
Mistpelt
King Falcon I
Mosspelt
Alex
Maple
Reaper King
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 8:43 am

As his teeth met her scruff, Anastasia prepared herself for what would follow.. still, her paws scrambled for the ground beneath her that she knew was there, if she could just... Reach it... Finally, her hind paws dug into the soil, and Anastasia wrenched her scruff free, whipping around to snap at the clan cat as the world spun around her.

Anastasia used Random Recall, cancelling the stun and costing 5 SP. She then used Snap, dealing 8 (-1 Moor Runner) damage and costing 7 SP.

Smallbean;
6/70 HP (-7)
111/160 SP [-20]

Anastasia;
17/60 HP
34/130 SP (-12)

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 Giphy
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 9:08 am

Smallbean squeezed his eyes shut as teeth once again met his flesh, but quickly recovered and backed away. His wounds stung, they would soon get the best of him, but not before he would get a final attack in. Smallbean lashed out and slashed at Anastasia. Before she could react, he leaned forward, sinking his teeth into her.

Smallbean used Swift Strike dealing 7 HP and costing 10 SP, followed up by Snap dealing 10 HP and costing 7 SP

Smallbean;

6/70 HP
94/160 SP [-17]

Anastasia;
00/60 HP [-17]
34/130 SP

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 9:27 am

The anger was pouring out of Dawnhawk like a bleeding wound, though Goldenstar kept her snarling mouth shut and refrained from wasting breath on jeering. They seemed to be on the same page. Besides the yowls of pain and warning, this was a far quieter battle than the leader was accustomed to. It gave her plenty of headspace to focus on her own duel with the spitting rogue. She flailed her long limbs in an effort to interrupt his strikes and block his gnarled face from getting any closer to hers. Though she drew blood from his chest and shoulders, his weight was still firmly holding her down. ‘Don’t spread your ugly to me, filth!’

Goldenstar attempted Duck-and-Twist. It failed, dealing 6 (4 + 2 star striker) damage and using 5 stamina.

Klaus
44HP / 81SP

Goldenstar
43HP / 133SP

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682

Last edited by Sun on Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 9:27 am

The member 'Sun' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 Mistpe10
Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3054

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 10:22 am

Klaus struck his teeth down, keeping his prey pinned in place. He set his jaws to work, chewing mercilessly through fur and flesh just behind Goldenstar's shoulder over her ribs. He would bite down, yank sharply back and spit before he repeated the process. The soft tissue connecting her foreleg to her body was being torn away, and he wasn't about to stop. His face and the front of his throat quickly became soaked in blood. Her struggle was useless. He'd become so accustomed to the taste of hot iron in his mouth and the bitterness of cat flesh from moons of violent interactions. Maybe... maybe...

Klaus continues his Leap and Hold, dealing 9 damage (-1 Moor Runner) and -15SP

Klaus

44HP / 76SP (-15SP)

Goldenstar
34HP / 133SP (-9HP)

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #ffffff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***

Last edited by Tara on Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1211

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 10:57 am

Ares's head throbbed as his opponent smashed into him, dazing him momentarily before he regained his senses. He had been hurt like that before, but this cat was nothing compared to Bloodstar's wrath. Golden eyes refocusing, he was able to lash out at the cat's chest, trying to hit the ever so vital throat, though his vision was still blurred.

Ares used Random Recall and Front Paw Strike, losing his stun and dealing 8 (-1 moor runner) damage, and using 12 stamina!

Ares

35/60 HP
89/130 SP (-12)

Shrikestorm
43/70 HP (-7) [note: minused from 50 due to a whoopsie on my part for the math lol]
138/160 SP

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 Downlo48 Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 Downlo50 Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 9:11 pm

Shrikestorm twisted around, just missing having his throat slashed out. Snarling, he leapt at the rogue, slamming into him and then turning right back around to snap at his body, making sure that it hurt. He wanted to draw blood: enough to make this rogue turn tail and run, or die where he stood.

Shrikestorm used Swift Strike + Snap, dealing 17 damage and costing 17 stamina.

Shrikestorm

43/70 HP
111/160 SP (-17)

Ares
18/60 HP (-17)
89/130 SP
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2874

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 9:27 pm

Batsong saw her opponent wiggling free and getting ready to lash out, right before she could she jumped off flipping over to escape the oncoming attack.  Tornshadow just missed her as she got away spinning back around to face her she hissed and launched a counterattack to hit her before she got her bearings again.

Batsong used Dodge and Fight for 7 sp and gains 7 hp.... rolling for damage ... Did not land counterattack

Batsong missed the counterattack

Batsong:
26 / 40 hp [+7]
66 / 100 sp [-7]

Tornshadow:
35 / 60 hp
103/ 130 sp

More Swiftheart

Last edited by swiftheart on Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 9:27 pm

The member 'swiftheart' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 Mistpe10
Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 10:07 pm

The tom closed the distance again, desperate, and Anastasia yowled as his claws coursed through her fur, slicing into the skin underneath. She tried to side-step, but in an instant fangs were nearing her throat. She quickly ducked her head, squeezing her eyes shut as teeth met the top of her head and her cheek, and black unconsciousness threatened her vision. As she tore herself away from the tom, blood dripping from her wounds, she looked to Klaus and her mother. She had let them down. She couldn't take down her opponent. Was this why he had sentenced her to be a hunter? She wasn't good enough. Would she ever be? She backed away slowly, watching the tom out of the corner of her eye. She couldn't be captured, even if she had to run... She couldn't lose her life here. Turning away, she sprinted off towards the gorge, knowing she could follow it around to the river. There, she would wash off the blood and scent she carried, and reapply the mud she had so carefully coated her pelt with. Then, and only then, would she return to camp.

Anastasia had been KO'ed and fled!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 10:18 pm

With a hiss, Hyacinth tried ti shield her face from the merciless claws the WindClanner battered her with, ultimately failing. Face dripping with blood, she turned and rammed into Swiftspirit, sending her flying into the ground and hopefully dazing her long enough to do some damage.

Hyacinth used Sanctum Strike, dealing -7 Health Points (Moor Runner) and using -10 Stamina Points.

Hyacinth:
10/60 HP
74/130 SP [-10]

Swiftspirit:
36/70 HP [-7]
109/160 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5707

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 10:23 pm

A well-placed blow from the she-cat sent Swiftspirit tumbling to the ground, and the Windclanner growled as she struggled to regain her balance. That move had been familiar... Very familiar. It gave Swiftsspirit the answer she was looking for, at least, and she'd be watching out for any more tricks this one tried to pull.

Swiftspirit is stunned!
Moor Runner is active! Damage taken by Windclan reduced by -1.
Survivalist is active! Rogues with less starting HP than their target can only be stunned/pinned for 1 turn.

Hyacinth
10 / 60 HP
74 / 130 SP

Swiftspirit
36 / 70 HP
109 / 160 SP

Brackenwing WC T5 Elder [65 / 130 *] #702fd8
Wolfstar SkC T5 Leader [80 / 170] #a0c8e6
Swandive RC T3 Warrior [50 / 120] #0881ab
Briarpaw SC Apprentice [20 / 60] #867b6b
Honeykit SkC Kit [10 / 30] #ff4732
Cloudkit [Bonus] WC Kit [10 / 30] #a45ee9
Stoneheart [Perma NPC] SkC T5 Warrior [70 / 160] #616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 2:31 am

Smallbean felt relief when Anastasia finally fled, leaving a trail of blood behind her- but the battle was far from over. He turned around just in time to see Hyacinth ram into Swiftspirit. He felt sick. Many things had changed while he was gone, but he didn't think Hyacinth's friendship was one of them. Eyes narrowed, he dove into battle once more. He reached out with unsheathed claws and slashed at Hyacinth, feeling both satisfaction and disgust. "I thought we were friends!" He cried, taking Swiftspirits side.

Smallbean used Front Paw Strike on Hyacinth, dealing 10 HP and costing 7 SP

Hyacinth;

00/60 HP [-10]
74/130 SP

Smallbean;
06/70 HP
87/160 SP [-7]

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 6:44 am

Torn didn't understand why the she-cat was so quick to pull away, yes she was about to break out of her grip but if she was in the warrior's position she would have doubled down and tried to keep the pin. Oh well it opened her up for another attack, quickly Torn followed, her mouth latching on the she-cat's tail and yanking hard.

Torn used Tail Yank dealing 8 (-1) damage, -15 SP. Batsong is stunned for one turn!

Batsong:
19 / 40 hp
66 / 100 sp

Tornshadow:
35 / 60 hp
88/ 130 sp

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 8:16 am

Truthfully, all pain was equal in the middle of a fight to the death. Goldenstar was only dimly aware of a searing pain behind her shoulder, and hadn’t the slightest clue that her opponent was willing to commit such an atrocity. Instead, all of her focus went into kicking and twisting her hind legs to try and throw off his balance. Her blow glanced off Dawnhawk’s strong frame, though not without taking bloodied clumps of flesh and fur.

Goldenstar attempted Duck-and-Twist. It failed, dealing 6 (4 + 2 star striker) damage and using 5 stamina.

Klaus
38 HP / 76SP

Goldenstar
34HP / 128SP

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682

Last edited by Sun on Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]   Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Emotions [ R A I D ]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next