Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silvertongue [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Silvertongue [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvertongue [Closed]   Silvertongue [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Jul 2017 - 9:15

OCC: Slate/Dove for lyfe. Or it could be Date. Or Sove.

"Well it is a beautiful, so we certainly can't waste it... how does a patrol with hunting on the way sound?" Slatethroat felt himself soften up at her meow. Already, he was a sucker for those innocent blue eyes. All of his harsh, battle-ready mentally seemed to melt away. The warrior felt uncomfortable with his guard down and flickered his eyes away as soon as he finished speaking. If he continued to look at her, the grey and white tom was sure he wouldn't be able to tear his gaze away. Before she could respond, he turned to continue along the border.

"So, what do you think of training so far? Are you excited at the prospect of becoming a warrior?" His voice was low. Slatethroat didn't look at Dovepaw as he walked. The pace was slow and leisurely for one. The warrior kept scenting the air for any signs of something abnormal. It didn't seem so. He allowed himself to relax in the presence of his apprentice for once, eagerly awaiting a calm moment with her.
Back to top Go down
Apricity

Apricity

Characters : {D}ovespirit | {A}shpaw | {B}lackpaw
Clan/Rank : {D} Windclan; naw | {A} Shadowclan; apprentice | {B} Skyclan; apprentice
Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Silvertongue [Closed]   Silvertongue [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 10:12

ooc: i think we should go for date. it's like a pun and a ship in one #dateforlyfe

Wide-eyed, Dovepaw nodded vigorously, watching Slatethroat shyly. She was proud of herself for outsmarting him—if it could even be called that—and fluffed out her cream and mud fur, leaping after the tom in an attempt to keep up. What with running across the moors, fighting, and now doing more patrolling…this was more exercise than the young she-cat ever had before. Her mentor's voice took her by surprise as they walked side by side, and she pricked her ears, tail swishing behind her thoughtfully, stirring up the small green insects that leapt from blade of grass to blade of grass. "I like training," she purred, "But fighting is probably my favorite." An exciting look blew over her face at the thought, but soon melted at the next question. "I don't know," she answered truthfully. "I just don't…" Scuffling her paws, she racked her brain for some sort of reason that vaguely made sense, and came out with a passionate: "Camp is just so…so small. I want to be something more than just a warrior. I want…I want…" Sighing, she added, quieter, "I don't know what I want."

Trying to lighten the mood and stop herself from talking so much, she mewed hopefully, "How 'bout you? Were you—did you want to become a warrior? And—also—who was your mentor?"   

Silvertongue [Closed] - Page 2 Gif-an10

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silvertongue [Closed]   Silvertongue [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 13:51

A pleased grin made its way onto his muzzle, the tom couldn't help it. Her admission that fighting was her favorite struck something in him. He, too, shared a passion for a physical fight. It made his heart race at the prospect of passing that love onto his apprentice, along with the vision of the pair of them fighting side by side together. Slatethroat could not believe that in such a short time she had captured his attention so much. However, he stopped short and cocked her head at the apprentice's next statement. More than a warrior? The idea was ludicrous. Being a warrior and serving the clan was pretty much the highest honor a cat could receive. There was nothing better than to serve Windclan, he had no doubts about that. But he held his tongue and waited for her to finish speaking.

"Being a warrior is all I ever wanted. Both me and my sister were supposed to train together until she turned her back on this life to become a medicine cat." The venom in his words was obvious as he spoke of Sagepaw. Moons of frustration reminded him of the pointless dream of defending the clan next to his sister. Hopefully, Dovepaw would be the one to replace that vision. As she then asked of his mentor, he fondly remembered his time as an apprentice under Ashstar. For sometime, he had held his father's distaste for the clan leader. However, as they had trained together, he had begun to grow fond of his mentor. Despite having a few differences in ideas, Slatethroat now respected the grey she-cat more than any other. After a brief pause, he meowed, "Ashstar was my mentor, of course. We're close kin, you know." He stood straighter with pride at the declaration, looking down at the she-cat for a bit of validation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silvertongue [Closed]   Silvertongue [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silvertongue [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2