Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cat of Mischief: Enter Silvertongue!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvertongue

Silvertongue

Number of posts : 1

Cat of Mischief: Enter Silvertongue! Empty
PostSubject: Cat of Mischief: Enter Silvertongue!   Cat of Mischief: Enter Silvertongue! EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:27 am

Name: Silvertongue

Pelt: Jet black

Eyes: Emerald

Personality: Arrogant, Cunning, Deceiving

History: As a newborn kit Silvertongue, who went by Trickster at the time was rescued by an elder wolf during a time of war between wolves and large cats for land. The Alpha took in the kit when he noticed how the nursery was void of kits and queens, and no one came to collect the runt. The Alpha, Allfather took the kit in after chasing away the large cats, where he raised his newly adopted son along side his own blood son, Thunderer. The alpha taught them the same, raised them the same, he did everything in his power to ensure Trickster didn't feel different, while at the same time telling his sons that large cats are evil and dangerous beings that shouldn't be trusted. But despite all that Allfather did to ensure Tricksters happiness, the other wolves did everything in their power to make him know that he isn't one of them, espically Thunderer's friends. They would fight the kit and hurt him and they would call him names causing Trickster to cry and run to his older brother Thunderer who in turn fought his friends to teach them a lesson.

Over time Trickster and Thunderer grew closer and closer, they were inseparable! They had many adventures together, they got in trouble together, but that's what brothers do. But they were very different. Thunderer was stronger and will equipped in battle, the golden wolf was muscular and fast. He was powerful, stronger than his own father he often had to watch his strength in battle for he didn't want to kill anyone in practice. Whilst Trickster was less interested in fighting, he was more interest in stories that the elders and healers tell. He found an interest in Spiritpack he often found himself staring at the skies, before long he noticed he was able to connect with the spirits in sleep.

As he grew up he had lived up to his name, causing trouble for the pack. He had done many tricks earning himself many punishments for himself. He was given the name Silvertongue due to his talent for lying.

But despite all that Silvertongue's love for his oldest sibling and would one use his tricks and lies for play. Nothing could hurt their relation, not until alpha decided to make Thunderer alpha. Silvertongue grew jealous, he knew why he wasn't picked, it was simply because he was nothing like his sibling! He did everything in his power to get noticed by the alpha yet he was overlooked, over shadowed!

Furious, he done everything in his power to get noticed after his brother had been temporarily banished after he, Silvertongue and Thunderer's friends take a trip into enemy territory and caused destruction to the area. But Silvertongue only found more pain and hurt.

He learned that he was the son of the enemy and that he was used as a peace treaty. Furious with the fact he had been lied too he caused more chaos for the pack, and after a battle with his brother only to be defeated he learned that he would never be his brother's equal thus never making his adopted father proud. So he ran away.

He ran far away, with a heavy heart. He was nothing and miserable. But he still had his faith and love for the Spiritpack who lead him to the clans where he should find it easier to fit in. But fear of being treated like he was treated in the pack he goes back to his usual ways of mischief and lies causing each clan he has lived in to exile him. He enjoyed causing mayhem and watching the cats reactions.

Finding it more fun to travel to clan to clan he decided to live alone in an old abandoned fox den. Over time he learns of Starclan and the Darkforest, taking interest in the Darkforest he uses his new medical cat like abilities that he has learned while living in clans to travel to the forest, there he studied under the medical cat of the dark forest.

Growing more and more powerful he awaits the day to defeat Thunderer and the rest of the pack!
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Cat of Mischief: Enter Silvertongue! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat of Mischief: Enter Silvertongue!   Cat of Mischief: Enter Silvertongue! EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:49 pm

Hello, and welcome to WCC~ <3 I'm one of the moderators on here, and I'd like to say that you have some problems in this creation.

First of all, please use the correct template for the creation. Two... rescued... by a wolf...? What? I'm sorry, but I don't think you have the right information in. I don't think cats would be taken in by wolves. Moreover, you start off as a kit on this site, so, all of this exile from the clans doesn't work nor does being part of a wolf pack. Ehehe... The clans wouldn't abandon a kit, though I think you didn't know that little bit of information. Also, the Dark Forest doesn't have a medicine cat join them the last time I checked. This history is also... I don't know, Mary-sue, like? You can be a rogue, but the likeliness of surviving is low as cats are allowed to kill you the moment you enter their territory. As a new member, I recommend that you go and play through a life with one of the clans to get used to it, but even so, a character like this is unlikely to be accepted for the fact that we start off as a kit and the history is out-landish.

Alright, if you can fix these, I can approve it. Thank you~ And if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or another staff member.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down

Cat of Mischief: Enter Silvertongue!
Page 1 of 1