Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a little something - closed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

a little something - closed Empty
PostSubject: a little something - closed   a little something - closed EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024 - 1:18

Si have never been a calm blue sea,
i have always been a storm
As Sleepyhollow put the finishing touches on her fox pelt, carefully smoothing out any imperfections and admiring her handiwork, she noticed Tigerstar out of the corner of her eye. He was sitting alone in the fading light of day at the base of Tallrock. His silhouette was stark against the pale grey of the boulder, and his aura drew her attention.

Curiosity piqued, Sleepyhollow donned the foxpelt and approached him, making sure her paw steps were just loud enough so he would know she was coming.

"Tigerstar," the calico called softly, her voice carrying easily over the quiet evening air. Despite the recent relations with Shadowclan, it was peaceful. She could finally say it was peaceful.

"I hope I'm not intruding, " she said coming to a stop a few tail lengths away from him. "I..just noticed you sitting here, and...I thought I would come say hello."

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9982

a little something - closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: a little something - closed   a little something - closed EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024 - 3:59

Tigerstar had been sitting against the Tall Rock, green eyes gazing out into the camp. His tail tip flicking mindlessly showing the tom was lost in thought, wondering what the next move was. Hoping things with Shadowclan wouldn't deteriorate into a mess like what happened last time. The two clans were walking on eggshells around each other. Obviously at odds but at the same time wanting to get rid of such tensions.. He wasn't experienced with things like this, and he was going to have to figure it out as he went.

Surprisingly it wasn't the loud paw steps that had broken the leader out of his trance, it was the mention of his name. The tall tom straightened up, green eyes blinking over to Sleepyhollow in her fox attire. "You aren't intruding at all." He never wanted his clan to be afraid to approach him, especially if he was out in the open. "Just lost in thought like usual." The leader couldn't help but let out a small huff of a laugh. "I feel like I do enough thinking for the entire forest."

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down

a little something - closed
Page 1 of 1