Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Can Do Anything Better Than You (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1213

I Can Do Anything Better Than You (closed) Empty
PostSubject: I Can Do Anything Better Than You (closed)   I Can Do Anything Better Than You (closed) EmptySun 2 Jan 2022 - 18:25

"I bet you wouldn't try and cross." Flamepaw practically oozed self-confidence as he peered over the edge of the gorge at the icy depths, spikes of glimmering, frozen stalactites crusting the sides of the dark, rushing water far below. He almost seemed enamoured by the sight, a cocky grin on his maw as he waved his tail languidly. "Like RiverClan would even notice if somebody jumped over the narrow. I could do it with my eyes closed."

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

I Can Do Anything Better Than You (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Do Anything Better Than You (closed)   I Can Do Anything Better Than You (closed) EmptyTue 4 Jan 2022 - 11:41

Mistypaw was unfortunate enough to get dragged out of camp by her dear elder brother, even though she knew she couldn't stay holed up forever. But why did it have to be him she went out with? What was Flamepaw planning?

It became apparent once he dared her to go over the narrow. Alright then, he wanted to play, they could play. "You can do it with your eyes closed? Ok then, prove it! I want to see this myself, or are you scared Daystar will have your tail for trying? Is that why you want me to go over? Hate to break it to ya, but my tail is already gone. It's your turn now!" Although there was a part of her that was tempted to make the jump anyway, because of her pride if anything.

She crept over to the edge, just to take a look, before smirking at Flamepaw. "After you!"

I Can Do Anything Better Than You (closed) SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down

I Can Do Anything Better Than You (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Gorge-
Jump to: