Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The silver mystery of the Fern (closed for closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

The silver mystery of the Fern  (closed for closed) Empty
PostSubject: The silver mystery of the Fern (closed for closed)   The silver mystery of the Fern  (closed for closed) EmptySun 20 Sep 2015 - 16:27

Silver had told Fern to wait at their new den until she came back. She had hunted and found two squirrels, three mice, and two voles.she padded back into their den and set the prey into a neat pile and set that to the side for later. She then clean the den full of leaves twigs and rocks so it was just soft dirt mixed with sand. She even piled all threes moss nests into neat piles. When she was done she waited for Mystery to come home.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: The silver mystery of the Fern (closed for closed)   The silver mystery of the Fern  (closed for closed) EmptySun 20 Sep 2015 - 16:45

Mystery traveled wearily towards his nest, Spending the day scouting new locations for nests and prey as well as other cats. As he came close he caught the sweet scent of Silver, among another, Has something happened? His paw steps quickened as he reached home. Dark blue eyes round with worry he nosed into their den quietly, noticing how clean it was, as well as an extra nest. Seeing Silver he tilted his large cream head, "What's going on?" He mewed questioningly.

OOC~ Yes, they can be mates that's fine. :)

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The silver mystery of the Fern (closed for closed)   The silver mystery of the Fern  (closed for closed) EmptySun 20 Sep 2015 - 17:13

Silver purred. "This is Fern. Isn't he such a cute kit?" She nudged the fresh kill closer to the center of the den. She padded over to the small pool of water that was down there and look a small drink. Then came back and laid her tail across the kits shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The silver mystery of the Fern (closed for closed)   The silver mystery of the Fern  (closed for closed) EmptySun 20 Sep 2015 - 17:19

Mystery stooped down to scent the kit, "Where'd you come from? Are you staying with us?" He sighed, another cat to protect? But not any cat, A kitten! The tired cream tom sat to groom himself as he waited for an answer, but seeing Silver's affection for the little one told him even if he didn't want him around, he had no choice.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: The silver mystery of the Fern (closed for closed)   The silver mystery of the Fern  (closed for closed) EmptySun 20 Sep 2015 - 18:10

Fern nodded. "I think I'm staying. And I came from a place called skyclan."

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The silver mystery of the Fern (closed for closed)   The silver mystery of the Fern  (closed for closed) EmptySun 20 Sep 2015 - 18:18

Mystery nodded, Skyclan? That's where Silver came from not long ago. He thought as he crept into his nest wearily. His stumpy tail wiggling, he curled in the cozy nest. "Well, welcome the to our humble home, it changes every so often as we travel, so don't get to comfy" He mewed somewhat kindly.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The silver mystery of the Fern (closed for closed)   The silver mystery of the Fern  (closed for closed) EmptySun 20 Sep 2015 - 19:10

Silver purred as the moonlight glowed through the tree roots into the deep and wide sheltered hollow. She padded over to her nest next to Mysterys and then patted the nest next to her. "I was abandoned by my mother and father one day when we left the Boneclan camp for a little while. I was found by Skyclan but nobody paid me any attention so left with Mystery since he was the only one who paid any attention to me. I left the clan like my parents left me." The gently silver she cat meowed. She gave her pelt a quick wash and noticed that the white misty swirls on her body made the silver on her look like mist.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The silver mystery of the Fern (closed for closed)   The silver mystery of the Fern  (closed for closed) EmptyMon 21 Sep 2015 - 5:32

Mystery's heart skipped as he gazed at the she-cat, under the moon light she looked radiant. How could anyone abandon her? He reached forward with his muzzle and began grooming her soft pelt to comfort her.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The silver mystery of the Fern (closed for closed)   The silver mystery of the Fern  (closed for closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The silver mystery of the Fern (closed for closed)
Page 1 of 1