Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What have I done?(open)

Go down 
+2
Boulder
Midnee
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

What have I done?(open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have I done?(open)   What have I done?(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 4:50 am

Big cat, which had to be a leader, was finally calm. Emberkit concluded that danger is over, and she will stayed here. With big interest, she looked at Trushstar and repeat what her mother already said: "I´m Emberkit." She noded to Trushstar. "I will be very good warrior and I will serve clan very well." She also said to him, to confirmed, that his desicion is right.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: What have I done?(open)   What have I done?(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 9:56 pm

Tigerflower listened to Hazeflight with a new sense of calm. The newest queen was most likely exhausted and under a lot of strain, and now she could be put at more ease with Thrushstar's acceptance of the kits. "Thank you, Hazeflight. I see how much you've learned and the difficulty you've overcome. It is far from over, but this is a good start. Don't forget this, my dearest; a lesson I learned a long time ago: other cats will fail you when you need them, but the Clan is always there." She meowed before turning to Thrushstar. She was thankful that he would accept the kits. It seemed he really was growing back into his old self, whatever that cat had been like. "And thank you, Thrushstar. My family has caused you a lot of trouble, and we all owe you a great deal." The older queen dipped her head gratefully and slipped past to get into her own nest. As a nursery queen, she spent all of her time with the kits and other she-cats who bore them and even looked after them when their mothers stepped out. The prospect of helping Hazeflight care for her own litter was exhilarating, and Tigerflower suddenly felt as if she could finally return the favor her clan had given her when they accepted her failure.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
What have I done?(open) - Page 3 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: What have I done?(open)   What have I done?(open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 12:38 am

Hazeflight nodded slowly.Her silver tail brushed over her kits and she emitted a soft purr.Gently,she lowered her head onto her paws,closing her eyes in deep sigh.Hazeflight had never been so exhausted.How many cats had she known bolt to the border of their territory,birth six kits and then carry four of their kits back to camp?She presumed she was the first one,but she wasn't to certain.The silver She-cat opened her ice blue eyes and smiled at Thrushstar and her mother."I won't forget it,this clan is my only family and home."she yawned.Hazeflight closed her eyes again her breathing deep and calm.She was truly exhausted,but sleep would have to wait.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

What have I done?(open) - Page 3 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have I done?(open)   What have I done?(open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What have I done?(open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3