Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Break the Silence Open Wide [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

Break the Silence Open Wide [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Break the Silence Open Wide [Open]   Break the Silence Open Wide [Open] EmptyWed 20 Mar 2024 - 11:34

Acornstar took in a deep breath as she sat at the edge of the ThunderClan camp, her eyes fixed firmly on the bramble entrance. It had been a day since she had traveled all the way to the Moonstone in the company of Echosong and while she had partly hoped to do this the night of... She hadn't accounted for the trials of her ceremony wearing her down that she had collapsed into her nest upon her return to the camp.

She had already shared the news with her Clan - that she had reached her name, that she would do better as their leader and that she would stand a warrior's vigil. It was however, a little different and she knew it... She expected her Clanmates to use this opportunity to speak with her, to check in and test the waters so to speak and she welcomed it. If none spoke to her, then she would keep her vow of silence as all warriors were meant to stand... But if they so wished it, she would break the silence to answer their concerns or to simply make small-talk if that was what they desired.

Break the Silence Open Wide [Open] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: Break the Silence Open Wide [Open]   Break the Silence Open Wide [Open] EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024 - 5:19

"May I sit with you?" Silverdusk didn't wait for the new leader's response before settling down beside her. Their eyes closed and they inhaled deeply. ThunderClan had been through a lot and it had hit Acornstar like an oak tree collapsing atop her, everyone knew it. She had not particularly hid it, the whole forest probably knew, but Silverdusk could not find it within themself to be angry with the russet she-cat. Instead all she felt was sympathy and understanding, she also felt partially responsible for ThunderClan and Acornstar's fate. Perhaps Mottlestar's death was preventable, perhaps they could have done more to save it, but... It was done now, and while she hated it, they had to move forward. Wounds healed, but scars remained and the tall warrior's ear was a reminder of that - achieved in the same battle that Mottlestar was lost in. "Acornstar," meowed Silverdusk, glancing down "You do not need to carry this alone. You are my leader, but I hope we are also friends too. You have been there for me when I have needed you and I want you to know that I am always available should you want my counsel for anything. It is, after all, the least I can do for you."

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Break the Silence Open Wide [Open] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: Break the Silence Open Wide [Open]   Break the Silence Open Wide [Open] EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024 - 13:24

Hopepaw had wanted to go out into the forest. But no matter how much she had looked for New Sister, she was nowhere to be found. New Sister's nest had her scent, but it wasn't recent. So when she woke up from her nap, and New Sister was by the entrance, Hopepaw scrambled from her nest and rushed to her side—in her excitement, letting out a gleeful trill. Were they going into the forest? Hopepaw wanted to hunt some rabbits! She barreled into New Sister's side, head-butting the older cat. A very loud purr demonstrated her happiness at seeing her again.

Realizing another cat was there, Hopepaw straightened up and squeaked at the grey cat in greeting. Nailed it! Were they going to join New Sister and Hopepaw in the forest? The apprentice blinked expectantly at the two older cats, her purr only growing louder over time.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2397

PostSubject: Re: Break the Silence Open Wide [Open]   Break the Silence Open Wide [Open] EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024 - 14:34

Blazefang watched with a soft smile as cats, including her sweet great-niece, gathered to greet Acornstar. “Hope,” she whispered. “Maybe hope is just what we all need.” Not only her unfailingly sweet kin, but the new young leadership who would carry ThunderClan forward in peace. The elder padded over and swept the apprentice into a hug, trying not to interrupt the existing conversation. “I’m sorry I forgot hope,” she whispered. Her great-niece couldn’t hear her, of course, but Blazefang saw her younger self in the girl’s mannerisms. And Blazekit definitely deserved an apology.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

PostSubject: Re: Break the Silence Open Wide [Open]   Break the Silence Open Wide [Open] EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:10

Acornstar's ears twitched at the sound of pawsteps approaching, glancing over her shoulder to see Silverdusk at her side, taking a seat as soon as the request left her mouth. It earned a huff from the leader, but it was a good-natured one. The words that she spoke however sent a flicker of shame through her, bending her head with a sigh as she opened her maw to respond...But didn't manage it before suddenly Hopepaw was headbutting her - catching her off guard. Her paws stumbled but she managed to catch herself as she let out a small laugh, turning to nuzzle into Hopepaw in return.

"Of course, Silverdusk," she finally meowed, turning to look at the ever-loyal warrior with a sad smile. "I...I admit, I was not on my best...Behavior when the mantle of leadership fell onto me. I crumbled under it because I didn't want it - not like that. But..." she took in a deep breath, straightening up as she hooked a paw around Hopepaw's side, pulling her apprentice in close with a purr. "The Stars showed me the error of my ways - you are right, this isn't a burden for me to carry on my own and I apologize to you - to all of ThunderClan - for pushing you away when I needed all of your strength the most."

She turned as Blazefang approached, giving the elder a gentle smile in return. "ThunderClan is not what it once was - we'll never be the same after what we have lost... But together, we can... We can make a new normal. A new path. I will do my best to...To listen to you all - to share my burdens so we are all stronger for it. To find a new horizon for the cats who will come after us. Whatever decisions I am to make, I swear... I will keep you all in mind as I make them - I will not lose your trust."

Break the Silence Open Wide [Open] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break the Silence Open Wide [Open]   Break the Silence Open Wide [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Break the Silence Open Wide [Open]
Page 1 of 1