Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm Just Like Her (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

I'm Just Like Her (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Just Like Her (OPEN)   I'm Just Like Her (OPEN) EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 20:28

Eaglekit wondered outside the nursery, her face was bright and happy, filled with joy. She loved nature and was always told that she looked and acted just like her grandmother, who was deceased sadly. She never thought about how they looked alike until now, she still couldn't wait to meet other family members and new friends.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Like Her (OPEN)   I'm Just Like Her (OPEN) EmptyMon 26 Sep 2016 - 8:07

Webtail was still confined to camp and had gotten bored of the it after the first few days. Now he was sick of the sight of it. He laid in the shade of on of the many trees and laid his head on his paws, eyes closed.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Like Her (OPEN)   I'm Just Like Her (OPEN) EmptyMon 26 Sep 2016 - 8:27

Eaglekit had noticed her grandfather laying down in the shade, he looked so...tired. She padded over and pawed the top of his head "Hey ol' gramps" she mewed, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Like Her (OPEN)   I'm Just Like Her (OPEN) EmptyMon 26 Sep 2016 - 11:17

Webtail flinched for a second d before smiling at her. He chuckled and scoffed as she called him old. "I'm not that old.." The tom mewed lifting his head to see the kit better. "How's it been around camp so far? Do you like it?" Webtail asked.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Like Her (OPEN)   I'm Just Like Her (OPEN) EmptyMon 26 Sep 2016 - 16:05

Eaglekit nodded "I like it quite a lot" she mewed "Its getting easier and easier each time I go out and make a little way around, I usually set a kind of course to find everything" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Like Her (OPEN)   I'm Just Like Her (OPEN) EmptyTue 27 Sep 2016 - 13:41

Webtail chuckled. "I wish I could say the same.. I've been stuck in camp forever it seems." The tom sighed with and annoyed edge in his voice. He decided that the subject wasn't something he should touch on, she'd ask why and then he have to tell her what a mess he made. "Have you met anyone else? You have plenty of family her."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Like Her (OPEN)   I'm Just Like Her (OPEN) EmptyTue 27 Sep 2016 - 16:14

Eaglekit shook her head "No one else but you!" she chirped happily with a purr "I heard you used to be leader of ShadowClan, why not anymore?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Like Her (OPEN)   I'm Just Like Her (OPEN) EmptyWed 28 Sep 2016 - 10:23

Webtail shifted, uncomfortable with the question. "Well.." he paused knowing that he had to say this carefully. "My ideas and the ideas of some others weren't the same as others in the clans. I'm wasn't the original leader I was just leader when the Dark Forest was in charge. The other part of the clan that favored StarClan came back into control after a battle." With that he frowned a bit.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Like Her (OPEN)   I'm Just Like Her (OPEN) EmptyWed 28 Sep 2016 - 20:31

Eaglekit nodded but her face was no longer soft "What was grandmother like?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Like Her (OPEN)   I'm Just Like Her (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Just Like Her (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1