Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What have I done?(open)

Go down 
+3
Boulder
Ripped
Midnee
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

What have I done?(open) Empty
PostSubject: What have I done?(open)   What have I done?(open) EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 13:51

She silently padded through the bramble tunnel,her fur snagging as she passed through.Her ice blue eyes scanned the clearing ,that was ShadowClan camp,searching for the someone.The silver cat looked back at the SkyClan tom behind her,her face clearly telling him to keep his mouth shut unless his input was necessary.The silver she-cat swiftly made her way through the camp,towards the nursery.

Once inside she placed two small bundles down and waited for the tom beside her to do the same.The she-cat sat down and curled herself around the kits ,blinking her eyes wearily.They were all she had left of him,all she had left of her mate.The moment she had crossed the border she had known that was the last time she would see him and two of her kits six kits.A small tear rolled down her cheek,but she had to continue on.The kits she were curled around were hers,but no one know other than the tom she had brought with her.To everyone else they were rogue kits she had found in the marsh.In due time she would tell them and if they blabbed there origins so be it.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

What have I done?(open) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: What have I done?(open)   What have I done?(open) EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 18:05

Rippedpaw gently laid Hazeflight's kits next to her and mumbled a goodbye before leaving camp. Thankfully, no one had noticed him come through the side of camp. He had no place in Shadowclan territory and quickly made his way home.

Flamepaw was laying near the freshkill pile after returning from his visit at fourtrees. It had been a while since he'd seen his mentor and was getting worried when her scent hit his nose. He leaped to his feet. His eyes settled on her near the nursery. Did her kits come? He'd known. Flamepaw picked up on things pretty quickly. But she had never said anything so he never asked. Her kits! Excitement coursed through his veins and he rushed over. Before he could say anything, he noticed the look on her face.
"Hazeflight? Is everything okay?" His eyes widened as he looked down on the four little bundles of fur at her feet. He wanted to launch into how beautiful they were, but something seemed off. Her apprentice inhaled deeply as he nudged one of the stray kits back into a cozy warm bundle. Skyclan! It was very faint, but it was there. Worry clouded his face and he looked at his mentor questioningly.

What have I done?(open) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: What have I done?(open)   What have I done?(open) EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 23:11

Hazeflight looked up at him sorrowfully,she'd be a queen now and could no longer be a mentor to Flamepaw."I'm sorry,"she mumbled"Everything is fine.I...Found these kits out by the Thunderpath...There mother was killed by a monster.I couldn't leave...Them so I adopted them.I need to tell Thrushstar..."Hazeflight explained.The look of worry vanished quickly as she gazed down at her kits,a purr rumbling in her throat.Even though Flamepaw was her apprentice if he even knew the origins would he still trust Hazeflight?Would he tell Thrushstar or Leopardfang or anyone else?Would anyone harm her kits?Protectively she curled her tail around the kits.

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: What have I done?(open)   What have I done?(open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 4:19

Emberkit was shocked. Her mother, her real mother, said that she isn't her child. Why? Because of this strange cats looking at them. But still, mother will took care for them, so it is okay. She steped closer to Hazefloght and licked her. Everything will be okay, and this cats will soon like them. I hope...

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What have I done?(open)   What have I done?(open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 8:26

Flamepaw nodded tightly, accepting her lie. If she ever wanted to tell him, she would eventually. He heard the purr in his throat and once again smiled down at the tiny, half-clan kits.
"What are their names?" He asked as a little, dark grey she-kit crawled the short distance towards him. Flamepaw gave her a gentle lick. Pride shown in his eyes as if they were his own kin and any trace of fear for his friend momentarily disappeared.

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: What have I done?(open)   What have I done?(open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 9:22

Now everything was different. This Tom was very kind and attractive to talk. She heard his question and silently answered: "I am Emberkit." In her voice was still sound of fear and confusion, but other positive feelings became stronger. She step closer to him and smelled him. Smell was strange but she decided that is good. "Maybe here isn't so bad, at all" said she to herself.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: What have I done?(open)   What have I done?(open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 13:34

Hazeflight was happy he excepted her lie,she hated lying to him."Emberkit,Wolfkit,Marsh kit and Puddlekit."she purred flicking her tail to each one in turn.Hazeflight smiled as Emberkit and Wolfkit set to work exploring there surroundings.They really would be a handful!

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What have I done?(open)   What have I done?(open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 15:09

"Well, they're amazing. Maybe someday I will be lucky enough to mentor one. Well, maybe, if Thrushstar decides to make me a warrior soon..." He rambled on a bit in his excitement, but trailed off in thought. Flamepaw felt a little awkward being back in the nursery, especially being so tall and lanky now. But he would definitely be back in here a lot now with Hazeflight's kits.

Wolfkit blinked, looking up at the huge, flaming orange tom. And her mother. They're huge, She thought with wide eyes, similar to her father's. But she was sleepy and those large eyes drooped as she snuggled close to the larger cat, moving further away from her littermates.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: What have I done?(open)   What have I done?(open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 15:20

"Aren't they just?!Thrushstar will get around to it,but you'll need a new mentor...I can't while I'm a queen,unfortunately."Hazeflight meowed noticing Wolfkit's wanderings."Come back here,Wolfkit."Hazeflight purred at her kit's curiosity.I was just like her when I was a kit...It doesn't seem that long ago since I was in here with Eaglekit...Hazeflight stretched out a paw and brought Emberkit closer,giving the calico she-kit a swift lick between the ears.The silver she-cat flopped down with a sigh.She was exhausted and more so than usaul.But her kits needed and so for now she would stay awake.

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

PostSubject: Re: What have I done?(open)   What have I done?(open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 16:50

Marshkit scented the air, trying to keep track of all the new scents he was being exposed to. His mother's, father's, siblings, the journey and now a strange cat in the den. It was a lot for the kit to take in. He stood on wobbling legs to tumble next to his mother, feeling her fur brush his when she flopped down and mewling demandingly for milk. His little muzzle pushing into her side blindly trying to find her belly, curling up his tiny body as close as possible. His tiny white paws pressing into her fur.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: What have I done?(open)   What have I done?(open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 17:23

The smell of Skyclan hit him almost like a monster. Within seconds, Thrushstar jumped up on his feet and rushed out of the den, only to see it clear and undisturbed. His racing heart quickly calmed, but he was quickly becoming angered by why there was Skyclan scent in his camp. Opening his mouth to get a better smell of where it came from, he silently followed it to the nursery, pushing himself through until he saw Hazeflight, Flamepaw and four little kits. Immediately, the leader went from enraged to highly confused. "What is going on here? Why does... my camp smell like Skyclan?" he asked, his eyes shifting from the kits to Hazeflight, almost completely ignoring Flamepaw for the time being. Thrushstar was at a loss. Where had these kits come from?

Last edited by Edge Overlord on Fri 30 Dec 2016 - 19:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: What have I done?(open)   What have I done?(open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 19:14

OOC:There's four kits.lol

Hazeflight stared at the leader her expression changing rapidly.Eventually she settled and took a deep breath,ready to explain."I found the kits by the ThunderPath,their real mother had been killed by a monster.I should of told you about them before I adopted them,but they were so helpless out there in the snow...They would of died otherwise."Hazeflight lied.She gazed down at her kits,she couldn't look at the leader.Not after what she had done.Hazeflight didn't know how to explain the SkyClan scent and was thankful Rippedpaw had left so quick."I don't know why it smells of SkyClan,but seeing as I'm looking after these kits Flamepaw will need a new mentor"Hazeflight wrapped her tail around the kits.It's okay,stay calm.Thrushstar won't hurt them and I won't let him if he tries.She looked towards Flamepaw trying to reassure herself.I'm only trying to protect my kits...

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What have I done?(open)   What have I done?(open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 19:39

"I-I'm almost done with my training, Thrushstar. I won't be a burden to any cat," He stammered, taken aback by the leader's presence. Not that the Shadowclan leader cared much for him. They'd never talked much since he'd been taken in, the most of it being his apprentic ceremony. That, and in turn his warrior ceremony were long overdue. In that moment he wanted to beg for the chance to be made a warrior before the moment slipped away. However, he knew that it wasn't Thrushstar's concern right now. The kits were. I probably won't be his concern for a while.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: What have I done?(open)   What have I done?(open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 20:06

OOC: oh crap, Ripped, what else does Flame need to become a warrior? Sorry, there are so many apprentices, I can't keep up ;w;

Thrushstar narrowed his eyes as he looked back down at the kits. The sheer number of rogue kits that were abandoned sickened him, but what was more frustrating was that Hazeflight brought them in without his permission. For just a moment, however, Flamepaw caught his attention. "Are you, now?" he asked. "Good! Keep up your... training and you will be ready soon. We always need more warriors!" With a heavy sigh and a much softer face, he turned back to Hazeflight and the kits. "You found these... kits?" he asked her. "I am glad that... you want to help them, but I am sorry. I cannot... allow them in Shadowclan. I will not let outsiders in this camp... any longer. Just in my leadership alone, there have been too many rogues turned clan... cats who have betrayed the clan." He took a deep breath as his tail lashed about behind him in annoyance. "However, I believe in the code. We will find them a safe home, that I... swear. I hope you can understand, Hazeflight."
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What have I done?(open)   What have I done?(open) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 20:18

OCC: just an assessment, then he's done

For a moment, Flamepaw was happy to hear Thrushstar talk about him becoming a warrior, but what he said next troubled the old apprentice. He didn't hold his tongue for once.
"Hold on, Thrushstar. You just got done saying we need more warriors. These will be warriors someday. If your only reasoning is their heritage, I think it's a mistake. They're probably more clan than I am. I'm willing to bet they have the blood of forest cats in them. Which is more than I can say..." He trailed off for a second, but regained his confidence, "They'll be trained up by Shadowclan warriors. Give them to cats you trust. But if it is a question of origin and loyalty, you cannot judge them for where they came from. If you are willing to do that, you might as well send me away as well. And I would give my life for both you and the clan". His last words rang with the conviction of what he was saying. Normally, the flame orange tom wouldn't have dared to speak out to any cat, especially since he wasn't much cared for in the clan. This was different however. Flamepaw wouldn't let Hazeflight's kits be sent away. He wouldn't stand for unfair judgement.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have I done?(open)   What have I done?(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

What have I done?(open)