Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts]   Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Aug 2016 - 14:48

"Good!" Cloudpaw mewed to the kit. "Since it's just your leg, you'll be completely fine, don't worry." He examined her leg further, figuring out how best to treat it. It would probably need something to prevent it from moving, as well as something akin to poppy seeds to help with the pain. Well, that could be done in camp. "Should we bring her back?" He looked to Ivyfall, appearing a bit antsy to get out of the hot sun, as it was beating down on his black pelt.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts]   Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Aug 2016 - 16:48

Tawnystorm dipped her head. "Thank you, Fishstar." She dashed off again, back towards the river, stopping as she reached the wet kit, Ivyfall, Cloudpaw and Morningpaw. ""I've told Fishstar. She say to bring the kit back to camp."

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts]   Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Aug 2016 - 17:29

"You hear that? You'll be with us for now. I guess we can't call you kit, forever. How about Thistlekit?" She addressed the kit as gently as she could, before dipping her head to pick the kit carefully by the scruff. There was nothing she could do about her leg being jostled, but she tried her best to keep her pace steady and avoid any dips in the earth. "Please run ahead and get ready to treat her wounds, Cloudpaw. I might take a while to bring her." The deputy warned, noticing that her pace was quite slow to prevent causing unnecessary pain.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts]   Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Aug 2016 - 17:37

ooc: Alright so there is no need for this topic to go on any further. Thank you guys for posting!

Topic over~

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts]   Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2