Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] Empty
PostSubject: Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts]   Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] EmptySun 14 Aug 2016 - 16:05

Stupid Windclan! Stupid Spiderfur! What did they know? The small gray kit managed to sneak out of camp. She just want to be alone. She didn't like Windclan, after what happened to Breezefur and Saltpelt. Everything reminded her too much of her mother. She just wanted to get away from it all. Her little white paws guided her closer and closer to unknowingly to the gorge. "What do they know anyway? They aren't stuck in camp... They have people to help them.. I have no one.." At least that is what she thought..

The small kit moved closer and closer to the gorge, and closer to Riverclan territory and the fourtrees, where the gorge shallows. Eventually she reached the ledge. The small kit padded slowly over to the ledge looking down at the water only a good many feet below her. "Oh thats new..." She said to herself. Leaning closer to get a better look. She knew of other clans but didn't know what any of the territory looked like. So this was pretty..

Oh.

All of the sudden she didn't feel the grass beneath her paws. All she saw was the water getting closer, and her paws weren't towards the ground. She tried to readjust herself in a panic, but she flipped more. She saw a small ledge sticking, she couldn't move away from it. Her front left paw hit the ledge, earning a crack! from the bone. She yelped in pain and landed in the water.

She spent a few seconds under water, but managed to resurface again. Her paws moving to try to keep herself afloat but the water current was a bit too strong, and dragged her under again. The small kit taking in a bunch of water as she tried to breathe. She forced herself to the surface despite the great pain in her leg. She coughed up the water as she surfaced, and cried out. "Help me!" She screamed out as loudly as she could. Only to have the water take her under again. She could only hope that someone was near by to help her. If not she was doomed to join Starclan. At least she would be with her mother...

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts]   Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] EmptyMon 15 Aug 2016 - 3:54

Morningpaw padded along the riverside, slipping from the tense spaces of camp. She still had no idea what was really happening. 'StarClan' had returned or something but Morningpaw didn't have any ties to them. Many had opposing opinions and it made even sleeping in the same den hostile at times. She sighed and lapped at the water looking up when she heard a scream. The tabby looked around and saw with horror in her eyes as a kit disappeared under the water. "H-hold on!"  She took a deep breath and dove into the water.

The young she-cat saw with squinted eyes, searching for the small light pelt. When she reached the kit, she gripped the she-kit's scruff and surfaced. the tabby strained her neck in a desperate attempt to keep her above water. She was dragged under for a moment before fighting back up to the surface. Morningpaw made her way to the shallow end and felt relived as pebbles and dirt met his paws. She placed the kit down in the muddied grass and closed her eyes, sighing in relief. She opened her eyes a moment later and gasped at the awkward angle of the kit's leg. She knew she had to keep her calm or things would just get worse. "Hang in there, okay? I'm... I'll.." The she-cat took in a deep breath and smiled as well as she could, now she had to get this kit to camp with as little pain as possible.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts]   Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] EmptyMon 15 Aug 2016 - 4:31

Tawnystorm rushed over at the sound of a kit's frightened yell and splashing. What were they doing near the river here? Well, admittedly, she knew kits were curious and ambitious, but she had never actually seen one dare to try and swim in the rushing river. She skidded to a halt at the sight of Morningpaw and the kit, both dripping wet. The kit wasn't one that she recognised, and although most of their scents smelt like the river, she could have sworn there was the smallest trace of WindClan's moors.

" Morningpaw! Did you...jump in and rescue this kit?" Tawnystorm demanded. " Because it certainly looks like it. It was a brave thing to do you know - if I'd been here sooner I would have helped you, but you seem to have done fine on your own." She looked towards the wet, shivering kit. "Who is this? Where did this kit come from? It's not a RiverClan kit, that's for sure."

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts]   Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] EmptyTue 16 Aug 2016 - 9:02

Sootkit didn't really know what happened. She felt herself getting weaker as she continued on in the water. She swore she heard someone say to hold on but she wasn't too sure. She could feel someone grasp her scruff but at the same time she wasn't sure if it was just a dream, and she was truly dying. But then everything cleared up. She could see again, she could breathe again. She could see the ground under her. Was she safe? She felt the ground under her again but she refused to put her left paw down. Instead holding it close to her shivering body.

Her ears turned as she heard someone speak behind her. It wasn't a voice she recognized. Though her attention turned to someone else when they approached. Morningpaw...? These were clan cats.. but they weren't her clan.. They smelled differently. Then she heard Riverclan. Was she really in Riverclan territory? Well.. at least she didn't have to deal with Windclan anymore.. This was her chance for something new. "I... I don't have a name... my mom abandon me.. and somehow I ended up here..." She said answering the question that weren't directed at her.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts]   Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] EmptyTue 16 Aug 2016 - 18:58

Ivyfall had missed the commotion, too far off to notice the shrill shrieks of a kit, but the she-cat heard her daughter bolt off and chased after the tabby. If there was trouble, she wanted to make sure nothing happened to Tawnystorm, perhaps it was a little too overprotective considering the fact that Tawnystorm was a warrior now, but she'd thought Frostfall would make it out alive, but her own father proved her wrong. Somethings in life weren't worth the risk.

Carefully, she leapt over pools of water and broken reeds to see Tawnystorm and Morningpaw with a kit. The little thing looked soaked, her grey fur clumped up all wet and her whiskers dripping water. She almost didn't catch what the she-kit said, her first instinct was to slip past her daughter and pick up the kit by the scruff, dropping it closer to her so she could wrap her tail around her. "That doesn't matter now, you're wet and you need a place to stay. SkyClan camp is too far from here, the kit won't make it. Tawnystorm, run ahead and tell Fishstar we're taking in a rogue kit. Morningpaw, go inform Cloudpaw that he'll get a wet kit as a patient soon. Water in the lungs can be fatal. It was good that you saved her when you did."
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts]   Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] EmptyWed 17 Aug 2016 - 15:46

Morningpaw nodded and flinched when she dropped the kit beside her. "Be careful with her, I think her foreleg is broken.." She mewed standing and looking to Ivyfall before beginning her run back to camp. She felt cold running with wet fur and worried about the kit's safety. The tabby's whiskers twitched at the thought of the kit's pain as she enter camp and went straight to the medicine cat den to find Cloudpaw.

Ooc: Should I pm the person that roleplays Cloudpaw?

Mobile

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts]   Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] EmptyWed 17 Aug 2016 - 16:06

Tawnystorm gave a serious nod. "Right away."
She dashed off back to camp to find Fishstar.

(OOC: Mobile. Also, should I PM Fishy?)

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts]   Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] EmptyWed 17 Aug 2016 - 16:22

Sootkit sat and shivered still even though she was wrapped in Ivyfall's tail. She looked up at the bigger she-cat. That was similar to what Breezeheart would do.. The kit's amber gaze returned to the ground as she thought of her mother. She couldn't go back there.. and it sounded like this cat was going to take her in. The gray tabby blinked, she could feel the pain in her leg, and it was getting worse. It felt like a fire was on her leg but there was nothing there. She looked up back to the Riverclan deputy again. "Who... are you?" She asked Ivyfall. She was getting weak but for some reason her mind wondered to what her name would be. "What.... What is.. my name?"

ooc: I pmed the person with Cloudpaw, and I will talk to Fish later.

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts]   Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] EmptyWed 17 Aug 2016 - 18:33

ooc: ayo, i heard my name

ic:

Fishstar had been just about to sit down to eat when Tawnystorm came skidding to a half before her, startling her before sh could take her first bite of her prey. The RiverClan leader raised her head to meet the warrior's eyes, perplexed. "Tawnystorm?" The warrior looked out-of-breath. What had she been running around so urgently for? "What's going on?"

Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts]   Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] EmptyWed 17 Aug 2016 - 18:40

Cloudpaw glanced up when Morningpaw entered his den, pushing aside the herbs he'd been sorting. The large tom stood and looked the apprentice over for a moment. She was wet, but didn't seem to have any injuries. After hearing about the kit, he rushed out of camp towards the river, the large tom bounding over the streams until he caught sight of Ivyfall and the kitten. "Please, move," he told her shortly, focused entirely on the dark she-kit. He gently nosed her leg, frowning at the odd angle. He began to lick her fur to dry her off while also looking for any more wounds. "Does it hurt to breathe?" the medicine cat asked softly.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts]   Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] EmptyWed 17 Aug 2016 - 20:20

"Morningpaw just rescued a kit from drowning in the river," Tawnystorm reported. "But it's not a RiverClan kit, and we have no idea where it came from. Ivyfall's with it now, and sent me to tell you, and Morningpaw went to get Cloudpaw - the kit has a broken foreleg and water in their lungs. I think we'll have to take it in."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts]   Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] EmptyWed 17 Aug 2016 - 20:36

Till Cloudpaw came, Ivyfall sat with the kit, licking at it's fur the opposite way, carefully avoiding the oddly twisted leg and coaxing her to breath slowly as she would a newborn. She'd had enough kits in her time to know basic remedies, though the leg she couldn't tell. When the kit piped up asking her a question, she was quick to reply, hoping to keep her lucid and distracted. "I'm Ivyfall, the deputy of RiverClan. If Fishstar allows it, which I'm almost certain she will, you'll live with me. You're a tough one, like a thistle plant. I know you can make it."

She didn't name the kit yet, though she was almost certain Thistlekit would be a good name for her. However, Ivyfall didn't want to get too attached, the kit was weak and Fishstar hadn't decided anything yet. When Cloudpaw finally came, she stepped back as ordered, watching with hidden concern.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts]   Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] EmptyWed 17 Aug 2016 - 20:41

Tough like the thistle plant? What was that? She still didn't know much yet. She like the warmth that was being provided to her. She didn't really have to shiver so much anymore, but it still hurt to breathe somewhat. Like something was in there. The small kit started coughing, but soon ceased shortly after. She about protested when Ivyfall moved away, but she saw the new cat. He smelled like herbs so she could only assume this was the medicine cat. She nodded towards the medicine cat, answering his question somewhat. "Only a little.. it doesn't burn like my leg..." She said.

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts]   Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] EmptyWed 17 Aug 2016 - 20:56

Fishstar's brow creased thoughtfully as the younger she-cat spoke. A stray kit. They'd had trouble with stray kits - who had turned out to be lost ThunderClan kits - in the past. Dealing with them was risky, but even if it was a ThunderClan kit again, it was injured. ThunderClan would not start a war if RiverClan's medicine cat cared for one of their lost kits. "Yes, bring it to camp," Fishstar said finally, tail sweeping over the damp grass behind her. "We can try to see where it originated from after it's been healed and fed. That's our first priority. I won't have any stray kits dying on my watch, no matter where they come from."

Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts]   Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] EmptyThu 18 Aug 2016 - 10:51

Morningpaw followed after Cloudpaw, know she might be needed still. Her pelt leaving drops all around the territory as she ran to the river again. "How is she doing so far?" She asked Ivyfall, the warrior was the one left with the kit after all.. She looked down at the kit, flicking her ear as she looked to the river. How did she manage to end up here? The kit must have come from far up stream. No scent would be there to answer her questions.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts]   Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts] Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Me! [Open after Leafy Greens posts]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-
Jump to: