Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue) Empty
PostSubject: Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue)   Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue) EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 12:30

(Oh the title XD)

Breathe in. Breathe out. This was going to be quite the adventure.

He sat in the clump of reeds he had so luckily came across a few days before. The weather was less brisk as sun-high was close, and that's exactly what he hoped to keep going. Today was the day he had finally decided to present his eldest of kits, and his mate, to his adoptive mother Fogheart. Why he hadn't done that earlier... eh, let's say she wasn't friendliest of cats. That's why he left their second litter in the nursery.

His couldn't stop trying to settle his fur better as each moment passed, in expectance for his family to show up.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue)   Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue) EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 12:54

Morningfog trotted up to Smokeface, giving him a tired but reassuring grin, their family was getting bigger and bigger. Morningfog's tasks now consisted of making sure no one drowned and keeping Squirrelpaw out of trouble, their eldest son wasn't much of a hassle and she appreciated that. The queen nuzzled her mate and sat down next to him.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue)   Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue) EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 13:34

Squirrelpaw was the next to bound up, her green eyes wide and excited as she gazed at her parents.

"Where're we goin'?" she chirped, turning in a circle around Smokeface and Morningfog, then eventually ending up on her mother's side. She didn't sit down.
"Hope the kits aren't coming. They're boring. Shatteredpaw will be coming though, right? Who are we seeing again?"
Her small tabby head was cocked in a friendly way, ears pricked. Of course, being the actor, she'd practiced this expression more than once in pools of water because she needed a cover-up to look innocent.

She'd been out of the clan before, of course, even visited Thunderclan once when she was a kit. But with all her apprentice duties, she'd never gotten to visit the other clans.

Her fur stuck up in odd places as she blinked questioningly, tail thrumming on the ground. She was only one or two moons away from becoming a warrior, yes, but in all honesty, nothing had actually changed that much from when she was a kit.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue)   Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue) EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 14:10

Smokeface gave an exasperate sight and purred feebly to his mate as they were joined by their excited daughter. He place a few firmly on the ground to silence er, and warmed up his voice. "Today you will all meet Fogheart, my adoptive mother. She is blind and... kinda grumpy, so, Squirellpaw, if you could..." he meowed, without feeling the need he must end his sentence. She knew exactly what he meant.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue)   Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue) EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 14:37

Shatteredpaw padded toward his family, and sat down beside Squirrelpaw. He glanced between his parents, trying to remember why they had wanted to meet together.

((OOC~ Sorry, short, mobile))

Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue) RHCP_smolMeet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue) RHCP2_smolMeet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue) RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue)   Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue) EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 14:42

Squirrelpaw's eyes lit up.
Hah. She'll be grumpier than he thinks possible once I'm done with her.
But the pale tabby looked up innocently at her father, nodding. "O' course, Smokeface." she added earnestly.

The small tabby turned, greeting her brother with a mischievous grin.
"Shatteredpaw has a crush," she cooed, her fur ruffled up.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue)   Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue) EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 7:42

Goving out a moan of frustration, Smokeface waited with his eyes darting through camp, yearning to pot his mother first, probably to stop Squirellpaw from doing anything that would anger Fogheart. Scratch that. Stop Squirellpaw from doing anything is enough.

"Huh, Shatteredpaw? Well, I would congratulate him. At my age, I was still crushing on... ahem, moving on."

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue)   Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue) EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 15:18

To be honest, Fogheart had tried her best to avoid her adopted grandkittens, still suspicious that Starclan was not finished with her yet. She only knew of their existence, not of their names, nor scents, nor how they talked. They were completely unknown to her. The idea of getting to know them was like forgetting to check a nest for thorns: you were bound to get hurt. The memories of her daughter's deaths were still hovering over her and she didn't want to give the starry cats she had betrayed any more reason to hurt her clan.

The blind warrior opened her mouth, scenting her son, Smokeface, as well as his mate and two young cats. "What're you doing, standin' over there? Who's that with you?" Currently, the only apprentice she could link a scent and a name was her own apprentice, Buzzardpaw, and she was still fairly young.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."

Last edited by 18 Nights on Wed 7 Dec 2016 - 20:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue)   Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue) EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 22:37

smokeface purred as he saw his mother, she-cat who he had long lost most of the contact they used to have. When had it been... the flood, he suppose. He'd been so caught up with Morningfog having her first litter and the clan being stuck in the proximity of ThunderClan as leaf-bare approached. He touched his mother's cheek anxiously, fearing of reject in front of his mate and kits, and as soon as he touched her, he pulled away, slightly awkward.

"Fogheart, meet Morningfog, my mate, and Squirellpaw and Shatteredpaw, our soon-to--be warrior kits. They have been our first litter while we were struggling in Sunningrocks. I figured that I'd introduce Dawnkit, Minnowkit and Poplarkit later, they are still bouncy newborns." he said, feeling a slight elevation in his heart at the first talk he had ever had wih his mother in a long time.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue)   Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue) EmptyWed 7 Dec 2016 - 20:53

Fogheart raised her head. 'There are more?' Her ears flicked and her tail brushed the ground. She might have looked surprised or agitated, but it was difficult to tell how she was feeling since she rarely ever had an emotion plastered on her face. Wispy ears focused on Morningfog, Squirrelpaw, then on Shatteredpaw. From what she could hear, one was rather full of energy and excitable, while the other was a bit more mellow. "Hello. Now which one've you is which?" Her thin tail swished, and she was already unwittingly remembering their scents and prepared to attach a name to their voice. She didn't say it, but the blind she-cat had given her approval over the two apprentices. As long as they didn't bug her, her opinion would remain that way.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue)   Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue) EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 9:13

Shatteredpaw's fur fluffed up, "I do not!" He quickly spat without thinking, and irritated expression aimed at his litter-mate. He glanced at his paws, flicking an ear. "What do you know?" He mumbled, a calmer tone to his voice, realizing his parents, and grandmother were within full earshot.

Pushing away Squirrelpaw's comment, he looked at his grandmother. She hardly knows us, that's kind of sad. He thought, but perked up anyway and answered her question. "I'm Shatteredpaw."

Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue) RHCP_smolMeet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue) RHCP2_smolMeet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue) RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue)   Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue) EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 10:47

Morningfog let out a soft purr of amusement at her kits' bickering. Her son had a crush, how cute. She hoped to meet this cat soon. Before answering Fogheart, she did what she usually did when she saw Squirrelpaw's fur, attempt to groom the rebellious tufts. Then, she spoke with a hint of satisfaction in her eye when Squirrelpaw looked less... rabid. "I'm Morningfog, nice to meet you Fogheart." she mewed, looking at the older warrior despite her blindness.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue)   Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet Grumpy Grandma (CLOSE :: Night, Leafy Greens, Acorn, ZakoBlue)
Page 1 of 1