Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens) Empty
PostSubject: Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens)   Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 9:30 pm

Amberpaw was quiet. She has been careful when she left. She hadn't seen her father since her sister's death and she felt she needed to meet with him one last time and tell him. As she came to the border of Skyclan,she sat light Amber eyes looking into Skyclan territory for the familiar pelt of her father.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens)   Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 6:54 pm

hump

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens)   Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 7:31 pm

Lightningstrike was out hunting, his apprentice recently promoted, freeing up his time. A casual border check. He trotted up to the large pine tree andnoticed the dark coat of his daughter. He waved his tail in greeting and gave her a friendly meow. "How are you Amberpaw?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens)   Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 8:03 pm

Amberpaw blinked spitting the familiar pelt of her father and looked at him."could be better...I'll be becoming a warrior soon...but I thought is come see you and catch up a bit"Amberpaw mewed looking at him with light Amber eyes. Oh there was so much she wanted to tell him. She flicked her tail quietly"how are you ?"

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens)   Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 11:37 pm

"That's wonderful, I'll look forward to hearing it at the next gathering." he said. Then, he chuckled. "You know, you stand out from the rest of our family, all green eyes and Littlebrook's blue eyes. Your amber eyes will always be a mystery..."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens)   Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 6:05 am

Amberpaw blinked and smiled some"yeah...I've always wondered about where my Amber eyes came from"she mewed giving a small smile before she say down quietly

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens)   Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 8:35 am

His eyes searched her own, "Are... you alright?" he asked. With that he sat down on his haunches, tail flicking about. Amberpaw was oddl y quiet, the news of her warrior ceremony should have made her ecstatic, something must be off.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens)   Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 10:23 am

Amberpaw blinked before she glanced to her black paws breifly before back to her father"not...really I have some knew I should have shared with you when it has happened but.....Hazelpaw...she...she ...was killed by a Fox"She said having a hard time saying it because to be honest it still hurt her to even say it. Her ears laid flat against her head for a moment.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens)   Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 2:50 pm

He was silent for a moment, then, he moved to her side. "That's... horrible.." he murmured. His tail curled around her shoulders. "How did your mother take this? Or Silentpaw?" he asked, not knowing he had become a warrior.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens)   Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 2:52 pm

"They didn't take it well...Also Silentpaw is a warrior now"She mewed. She was the one who took it the worst. Amberpaw and Hazelpaw had always been close and losing her sister didn't seem to go over well for Amberpaw.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens)   Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 2:59 pm

"I see... What is his name now? the tom asked. The thick tabby wished he knew how WV to make every her feel better. His face was solemn but hid the mind at work that searched for something to lift the mood.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens)   Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 3:05 pm

"It's Silentstorm"She mewed flocking her black furred tail quietly before she was quiet for a moment. She then forced herself from her grief pushing it down before she looked at Lightningstrike.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens)   Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 11:33 am

He smiled softly, "Silentstorm... You'll be close behind him." He met her gaze, "Greenleaf is on its way, things will surely get better," he said. Then he silently reassured himself that his daughter was diligent enough to handle grief. Though he knew little about her.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens)   Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 11:58 am

"Yeah I'm sure it will..."She mewed smiling some. She has given her mourning and grief to her sister and now She has to move on.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens)   Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Its Been Awhile(closed for Leafy Greens)
Page 1 of 1