Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens] Empty
PostSubject: Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens]   Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens] EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 9:13 pm

Blacktwig walked through the misty veil that hung over the starry plains. The grass was bare of snow. It was so surreal, but Blacktwig's mind tricked him into thinking that it was normal. He saw a pool of water, glittering not too far off. The tortoiseshell tomcat neared it, hind legs springy as he padded forth. There was a full moon hung in the sky, yet no Gathering occurred. There were specks of stars in the shining water. For a moment, there was peace and silence. Blacktwig sighed calmly, sitting down at the pond. No one was there, and he felt a pang of loneliness jab him. He slouched over, but as his tail grazed the still water, it did not move.

Suddenly, there was a disturbance in the water. Ripples edged it. Blacktwig got up, brimming with hostility. "Who's there?" he asked, his voice echoing. He looked all around, until finally, he saw a dot. It was black and white, with a familiar scent. Felidae family, just like him. It was only a smudge, merely a drizzle, yet his paws drew him to it. What sat in its eyes like two green orbs, were eyes. Blacktwig twisted around, growling.

"Who is it?" Blacktwig repeated, walking forwards hesitantly. He saw the she-cat sitting there. It was obviously a cripple, but he was too far to see significant details. He saw her round head, and pointy ears. "Pepper?" Blacktwig breathed with disbelief, creeping forwards.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens]   Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens] EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 9:35 pm

Pepper was wrapped up in her thoughts, the pay few days her heart raw and her mind paranoid. She thought about how Bay had told her he'd stay or of trouble, she remembered the heated in how eyes when he was forced to join those no good cats and their clan. Her eyes shut , pain evident in her features. She was ripped from her thoughts by the same voice that always brought her comfort.  She felt selfish, he'd come to talk and every time, Blacktwig got nothing but had news from her.  The habit of kneading the brood wasn't  helping her this time.  She turned to him with as much of a smile as she could muster. "Hi, Blacktwig, you look better than the last time we met, how are you?"
Mobile)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens]   Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens] EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 9:40 pm

"I'm as good as I will be," he said, eyes widening at the sight of his grandmother. She didn't look mangy, but she looked a tad tired. He slunk over, the quiet just thick enough to blot out any other noise. He gazed up at the twinkling stars. "Since we last met, nothing has happened to me," he reported, as if knowing what the old she-cat was going to ask. "And, what has happened to you?" Blacktwig tilted his head with slight worry, hoping that nothing bad has come unto Pepper.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens]   Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens] EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 9:50 pm

Pepper had hoped his life would have brought something of conversation so she could avoid telling her own side. "Nothing good. Bat's gone." She mewed, "He's stuck in the twolegplace." She meowed. Her eyes fell to her paws, not wanting to look at him. "We were ambushed... i-it was horrible!" The cat said. Her whiskers twitched and she mulled over the events of the past days. Could she have prevented this?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens]   Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens] EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 9:57 pm

Blacktwig's ears drooped, and in turn, so did his whiskers. He scratched the ground, feeling his fur rise around his neck. I could've helped! Blacktwig thought with hatred towards himself. "Pepper," he forenamed anxiously. He hadn't felt this fear since the Dark Forest Gathering. "Where are you now?" Blacktwig asked. He felt paranoid. He shouldn't have asked the question in the first place- it got Pepper nervous, and him too. The pond seemed less silent now. His chastening heart wracked him as he gazed into Pepper's deep, green eyes. His mind murmured obscurely to himself, and his oculars darted around, as if the anticipated answer would never arrive.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens]   Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens] EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 10:07 pm

She gave him a confused look until she thought understood. "I'm alive, in the barn." She meowed, frustration showed in her eyes. "I... I don't understand! Aren't I don't the right thing? Why does this happen? " She slid to the ground, had in the grass. "I've tried everything, I can take it." She took a deep breath and looked at him. "Sorry..." She needed to control her emotions better.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens]   Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens] EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 10:14 pm

"No, Pepper," he said. "I can't be talking about my problems - I should be helping you!" Blacktwig clawed the ground with shame and anger. He wanted to help her, and he would. He could. But he didn't know who had suddenly ambushed Pepper. "Who was it?" he asked abruptly. Displeasure piqued at him, and it was evident in his voice. "Who did it? Who hurt you and Bat?" Blacktwig looked around, as if he expected a troupe of cats to arrive and ambush him and Pepper right now. He glanced back at the black-and-white she-cat.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens]   Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens] EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 10:29 pm

"DarkClan, some clan cats that were exiled took charge of some rouges, they made everyone we knew betray us, Jaguar almost went insane after it." Pepper meowed, "I thought I could trust those cats, they were cats we had saved, brought in from the cold. We did everything and they took him away and left! I bet he's dead by now, they seemed to hate him. " Pepper felt so guioty. "It's all my fault, they threatened to kill me if he refused. Bat worked so hard to not have any weaknesses and then I come around to ruin it."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens]   Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens] EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 10:33 pm

Blacktwig attempted to wrap his tail around Pepper's shoulders to try and comfort her. "Pepper, it isn't your fault that they attacked," he said. "Bat loved you. You loved him. They were fox-hearted mousebrains that decided to ruin everything!" Blacktwig hissed, eventually tearing up the ground. Dirt hung from the clump, and stuck between his claws. He dropped it, and it fell to the floor, color dulling. "It's my fault for not helping you..." he sighed. If he had been there, then maybe he could have prevented the ambush.

"You never know what you have until you lose it," he murmured forlornly.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens]   Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens] EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 10:48 pm

She planned info him, "Bat's been around long enough, I know he can handle it- if they haven't killed him. I taught him plenty about herbs, he's quick and an excellent hunter. But, I can't help but worry. I've softened the perfect example of a loner. I should have gone with twolegs when I first thought of it." She said, her voice was quiet. She looked at the shredded grass under his paws, noticing she had begun kneading again. "I just want him to be happy."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens]   Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens] EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 10:51 pm

"So do I," said Blacktwig, "But you've known him far longer than I." Blacktwig felt desperate. "I hope he's okay..."

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens]   Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 9:37 am

Pepper stood up, "I can't dwell on that," she meowed, "I have something important to do in that barn. Without it, I'm nothing." Pepper looked at him. "I'm the only source of herbs and medical attention for loners, I teach others like Bat and give them a place to stay. I suppose things like that ambush are just a risk I have to take." she gave him a bittersweet smile. 

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens]   Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 9:46 am

"Not alone," Blacktwig argued subtly, getting up. He noticed that snow was beginning to patch up around the area, and he felt something soft beneath his paws, like moss. The sparkling stars seemed that they were beginning to fade away from existence. He saw the bark of the trees eerily peeling off, and sunlight replaced the silver moonlight. Morning was coming, and he was waking up. Time was limited.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens]   Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 10:02 am

"You can't handle that and maintaining your clan's welfare." she noticed the changes as well, cold wooden boards were starting to chill her fur, she could feel it. "No matter how hard things get, I have to do this. You should focus on your clan." she felt the wind tug at her fur, remembering how she had fallen asleep at the barn's doors. "Your offer is appreciated but, you don't know what weight that would put on your shoulders, dear."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens]   Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 10:08 am

"Wait, Pepper, I can hel-" Blacktwig began, yet his was hopelessly cut off. He felt a chill ripple through his bones, as the starry world around him fell apart. A flash of black danced before the tomcat's closed eyes, before a sear of light. He opened them. Pepper was still in danger. The speckled black, brown-and-white tom writhed, noticing that some cats were gone from their nests, yet some were still in their slumber. Fur prickling, Blacktwig looked out. Freshly fallen snow layered the ground like furze that had once grown there. Tonight, he promised himself.

I will help Pepper.

ooc;; wether you like it or not he's gonna [try] to help but he won't know who did it. he's gonna ask about 'DarkClan', I guess. topic end?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens]   Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet Me [closed for Leafy Greens]
Page 1 of 1