Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Black Pepper [closed for Leafy Greens]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Black Pepper [closed for Leafy Greens] Empty
PostSubject: Black Pepper [closed for Leafy Greens]   Black Pepper [closed for Leafy Greens] EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 10:29

Each movement was caustic, and Blacktwig heaved laboured breaths. His energy was zapped to the nth degree. He could see the stars twinkle above him, and he sighed softly. My children... are you there, watching over me? wondered Blacktwig fitfully. He was dragging himself just like Pepper now—was this what the old, black-and-white molly's life was like? He crossed the heath, but still no barn cropped up. The words recurred in Blacktwig's mind: Mistywater's soothing, embryonic words to him in the first days of his life, Raven's bitter shouts—to think now that he had lost just as much as the sable she-cat—and the vocalizations of Bat and Pepper during their quarrel. What is this? Is this my life? thought Blacktwig shakily. Eventually he saw the red wood of the barn come into view, and he was mirthful. He pulled himself as strongly as his frontal paws could carry him.

But he then picked up newer scents. His cobalt eyes swelled, his feet swivelling to turn him back to camp, where he could run like a scared little kit. No! It's probably just Bat. Blacktwig inspirited himself. The speckled ebony tom managed to truss himself up with his lame limbs, and he clenched his teeth with the fire that it brought. StarClan, help me! Blacktwig heaved himself over to the barn, but to his great surprise spotted Pepper fixed outside. He panted, catching his breath.

"Pepper!" called Blacktwig, tone anile and somewhat purposely hushed. "Pepper, it's me... Blacktwig!" he repeated, and after what seemed like a moon's trek, he had arrived. To see her misty sage-hued faculties focused somewhere else didn't bereave him. Trembling, he approached her, mangled legs aching. "Pepper..." he said. "Is this too sudden?" Blacktwig glanced around, wondering if he had frightened her with his abrupt greeting. He forced a purr out of his words. Something bad must've happened.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Black Pepper [closed for Leafy Greens]   Black Pepper [closed for Leafy Greens] EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 10:06

Pepper's eyes flashed as she heard him. Her gaze instantly fell to his mangled legs and a wave of emotions washed over her. "Blacktwig's? What ha-happened to you?" She said, how could her grandson be crippled? Certainly there's something more to this!

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Black Pepper [closed for Leafy Greens]   Black Pepper [closed for Leafy Greens] EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 12:52

Blacktwig sighed, his pelt splotched with tawny and faint white like a peppercorn. "Pepper," he said, "I only got hurt a little. A RiverClan cat named Sleetfang... uh... went out in a blaze." Blacktwig wiggled his leg to display, but it only befell to wring. He gave a small, operose whimper. "No time to talk about me," he gulped unpresumptuously. "So—how're you?" asked Blacktwig, desperately trying to commence casual conversation. He staggered forwards, looking at the stars, then back at Pepper's face, which seemed to be alight with worry.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Black Pepper [closed for Leafy Greens]   Black Pepper [closed for Leafy Greens] EmptyTue 7 Mar 2017 - 19:16

Pepper sighed and looked at the the ground. "Not good. Another rouge took over the barn, Bat and I are forced to work under him. We've got two queens. I don't know how this will end up. He hasn't turned violent unless he himself is being attack which, isn't wrong.. I'm just trying to keep him on the right track. He's developing a group." She withheld the information about the group's purpose, hoping that Bear's little surge of power would help him understand what he could do and use it better than to clear the clans.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Black Pepper [closed for Leafy Greens]   Black Pepper [closed for Leafy Greens] EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 13:02

"Wait... so you're prisoners?" asked Blacktwig, thoughts amok. He felt oriented to the clans, and he suspected this rogue had vicious thoughts towards them. He nearly shuddered. "Who are the other cats?" he queried, feeling nauseous. He probably captured a whole lot of cats... he thought sadly. He looked terribly nervous.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Black Pepper [closed for Leafy Greens]   Black Pepper [closed for Leafy Greens] EmptyFri 10 Mar 2017 - 10:07

"A new queen named Luna, the leader's deputy Nero. A queen named Cherrymist. A few apprentices, I don't know their names... There's more but, I can remember the names, I've just tried to keep myself busy. There's plenty to do with so many cats."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Pepper [closed for Leafy Greens]   Black Pepper [closed for Leafy Greens] Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Pepper [closed for Leafy Greens]
Page 1 of 1