Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

~APRIL GATHERING~

Go down 
+14
Honey Badger
Honey
Stormi the Gummy
Running
Small
Stone
Reaper King
Dusky
Splotch
Little
Sun
Snowy
Shadow
Rainy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 19:43

Stormpaw padded lightly over to Greypaw. "How's it going? You look a little upset," She mewed politely. After a tense moment she added, "We may be enemies on the battle field, but I'm totally friendly at a gathering," trying to make sure she wouldn't feel awkward talking to the cat that had knocked her out with the help of her mother in battle.

~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxz~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhr~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqta~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 1voyd~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 2gy1qub~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanks~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 19:46

"Yes I am upset my mother died and the last kin in my clan died" she growled "And it's fine it's been worse for me" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 19:52

ooc: GASP! Double "She growled"s :D Score doubled for player Greyfeather

ic: Stormpaw blinked, looking taken aback. "I'm sorry, it seems hard for you, and I can understand that. But imagine, it could be worse, I mean, you still have a sister even though she's not in your clan. It was hard for me too, when my mother left to join riverclan and my brother and father just sort of...disappeared. Now me and Minkpaw are pretty close, considering we are all we have left of kin in our clans. I hope your not angry I'm giving you so much sympathy..." She mewed quietly, knowing she could never understand the pain Greypaw must be going through. I wish there was some way to cheer her up, even the tiniest bit... Stormpaw didn't like to see any cat this upset.

~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxz~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhr~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqta~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 1voyd~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 2gy1qub~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanks~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 19:54

"I was hit by a monster...and Scarletfire got exiled and killed Nightclaw" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 20:01

ooc: Triple "she growled"s. Your on a roll XD

ic: Stormpaw just stared a moment and couldn't think of anything to say to comfort the grieving she-cat. Sighing, she turned and stared up at the great rock. "Well, I know I won't be able to understand your pain, so all I can say is..." She glanced at Greypaw a moment. "...may starclan light your path."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 20:02

"Starclan cursed me!" she snapped teeth bared.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 20:08

Stormpaw shook her head. "There is no such thing as curse of Starclan. It may be bad luck, or even destiny, even though it's not what any of us would want. But all things happen for a reason, and I'm sure that your whole family is sorry to have caused you so much pain. But life goes on, and they want you to be strong...for them as well as your clan. Shadowclan needs you Greypaw, Starclan needs you to be strong. If you believe they watch out for you like kin does, than you can prove anything." She sighed, her eyes full of wisdom. The young apprentice seemed faraway, as if remembering things of her own that caused her pain. She said nothing more, just stared at silverpelt, waiting for the gathering to start. This is the first time she wasn't all jumpy and excited like herself.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 20:11

"I know but, I don't think I can trust Starclan though" she meowed now calm.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 20:21

OoC: Hey Grey, did you stop to think about how much you're posting in here..? Can you calm down your cat and try not to post so much? Thank you.

ic: Willowstream padded in, her tail tip twitching in her anxiousness. She glanced around before taking a place near the edge of the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 Apr 2012 - 6:53

Duskfur walked away since she realized Poppypaw had been talking to her sibling. Instead she went and sat down in a open area and began to clean herself.

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 Apr 2012 - 6:56

"H-h-i." Smallpaw meowed to Runningpaw. "I'm S-s-smallpaw."
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3550

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 Apr 2012 - 7:07

Splotchfur bounded over to Dawnpaw. "hey!" She purred

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 Apr 2012 - 9:38

Firestorm found the darkest place he could then sat down.

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 Apr 2012 - 12:00

Poppypaw quietly walked over to where she saw Runningpaw and Smallpaw talking "Hello" she mewed

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 Apr 2012 - 13:24

"Hey Splotchfur!" Dawnpaw purred as her thunderclan friend approached.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~APRIL GATHERING~
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next