Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

~APRIL GATHERING~

Go down 
+14
Honey Badger
Honey
Stormi the Gummy
Running
Small
Stone
Reaper King
Dusky
Splotch
Little
Sun
Snowy
Shadow
Rainy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:58 pm

"Yeah" she purred "I'm Poppypaw"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:00 pm

Stormpaw just snorted in respond, glancing up at Butterflywing. "I', Stormpaw. I'm from WindClan."

~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:01 pm

"How's everything in WindClan?" Poppypaw asked

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:06 pm

Stormpaw sighed sadly. "Not good really. I guess that we have two new paws n all and a new warrior, but Butterflywing has take charge of the camp and with Windstar being as sick as he is..." he meowed, but drifted off, fixing one of his icy blue eyes on Poppypaw. "I shouldn't be tell you these things...but I guess I could as long as you don't tell Silverstar. I don't need our camp to be attacked."

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:08 pm

Poppypaw let out a purr "It's fine, I'm not a tatteltale"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:12 pm

Stormpaw nodded slowly. "Anyways...Wildstar is really sick. He hasn't been out of his den for moons. Butterflywing has been doing all the ceremonies...I'm afraid that I don't know if Wild is ever going to get better...Willowstream has been doing her best but...I hope that it isn't going to be time for Butterflystar soon. WindClan needs Wildstar right now!"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:39 pm

Moonfrost glanced at the WindClan apprentice, overhearing him. "Stormpaw.." She snapped quietly, hoping he'd get the message. He shouldn't be telling them these things about his clan.

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:46 pm

Stormpaw noticed Moonfrost glaring at him, and quickly closed his mouth. At least she didn't hit him in ear like Gracestep did... "Uh..I can't tell you any more...My mentor noticed me..and I guess we are on different sides but...I just wish Sleepystar would stop this stupid war so that we didn't have to always worry that our camp was going to be attack..."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:13 pm

"Don't worry, I won't tell a soul" Poppypaw mewed "And... I hope Wildstar gets better"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:34 pm

Stormpaw nodded at Poppypaw, happy for her kindness. "I hope the gathering starts soon, thought," he meowed, glancing at Butterflywing. "I want to become leader one day and be the one that starts the gathering!"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:36 pm

"Well" she started "You certainly have the determination!"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:45 pm

Stormpaw nodded, shifting from paw to paw. "Yea, I just wish I was a warrior already so I could be Butterflywing's deputy if she did become leader, but I am no where close to becoming a warrior."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Stormpaw padded over to Poppypaw and the other Stormpaw, tail high in welcome. "Hello," She purred. "Is this your first gathering?" She asked politely, sitting down.

ooc: Two Stormpaws XD. I wish I was a warrior before this gathering started, but oh well.

~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxz~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhr~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqta~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 1voyd~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 2gy1qub~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanks~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Stormpaw nodded, looking at Stormpaw. "Yea, it is. What is your name?"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:00 pm

ooc: I so called that!!! (the fact you asked her name x3)

Stormpaw tipped her head. "Stormpaw. I'm from Skyclan! Who are you...?" She knew Poppypaw a little, they fought side by side in a battle once. But she had no idea who this was, considering Windclan didn't show up to the last gathering.

~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxz~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhr~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqta~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 1voyd~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 2gy1qub~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanks~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

~APRIL GATHERING~
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next