Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

~APRIL GATHERING~

Go down 
+14
Honey Badger
Honey
Stormi the Gummy
Running
Small
Stone
Reaper King
Dusky
Splotch
Little
Sun
Snowy
Shadow
Rainy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 15:41

"Sure" Poppypaw mewed

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 15:50

"I was only a kit back then," Stormkit meowed, dropping his gaze to his paws. "I had always wanted to watch my father hunt, so I followed him. I was hiding in a bush as he stalked a rabbit, but then a badger appeared....it...it attacked him and he fought back, and it knocked him to the ground. I-I moved to get a better view of my father, but then the badger heard me. It turned toward me..." he whispered, his fur fluffed up. "It came closer and closer, growling. I remember it looming over me, ready to kill me when my father leaped onto it's back and killed it somehow." He stopped, shaking, but he took a deep breath and spoke again. "He was to badly hurt, and I was about to run to the camp to get help, but he stopped me. He looked at me with his icy gaze and told me that I had to make him pound, and it was his time to join the forest...then...then he died...I raced back to camp, but I didn't tell anybody what happened a while after I got back, a warrior came and told us that he found his body...I just acted suprised and upset...I didn't let anybody know that I saw his death until a few moons after..."

~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 15:55

Creampaw appeared behind Stormpaw, proving how sneaky she was for the millionth time. "That's sad!" she mewed, probably startling him.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 15:58

Stormpaw leaped into the air, and spun around, snarling at Creampaw, but then he froze. "Huh, you remind me of someone..." he murmured, trying to figure out who.

"Maybe me?" a voice spoke behide Stormpaw, causing him to leap again and spin around, being face to face with Silentherb. "This is my niece."

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 16:00

"Hiya, Silentherb!" she mewed. "Yeah. My mum was in RiverClan." she mewed to Stormpaw. "It's funny, because there's a Stormwing in SkyClan!" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 16:03

Occ: It's Stormpaw at this time, May

Silentherb smiled at Creampaw, letting out a small purr. "Hello, little Creampaw."

Stormpaw looked at the SkyClan apprentice to the RiverClan Medicine cat. "Doesn't it bother you that your Clans are fighting against each other because of Sleepystar?"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 16:06

OOC: Oh. Fail.

"It does, and because of it I don't hunt as well." She flicked her tail, and walked in a few circles, the very slight limp now noticable as it was pointed out. "I wrenched my shoulder, and I don't think it healed right. It got infected at one point." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 16:09

Silentherb just sighed at Stormpaw and his question. "It doesn't really effect me as I am not the one fighting, but I do just wish this was over so I don't have to worry about my Clanmates hurting Creampaw."

Stormpaw just nodded, sighing. "Yea, I really hope that ShadowClan doesn't join ThunderClan and SkyClan cause I would hate it if I had to fight Dawnlight..."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 16:11

"Thank you, Silentherb!" she mewed. "I'd join RiverClan if I had the chance, but I am a SkyClan cat at heart." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 10:04

"Hi, Creampaw" Poppypaw mewed

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 10:19

Stormpaw apparently was just getting the chance to say something because everyone else muted her off. She jumped to her paws. "Oh, Creampaw I didn't know your aunt was in Riverclan! Plus she's a medicine cat! How cool is that?" Stormpaw purred. "It's a shame she's in another clan, but it's still nice you at least don't have to fight her, because you know, she's a medicine cat..." She drifted off and sat down, a little embarrassed not knowing what to say anymore. Instead, she blurted out, "So I wonder when the gathering is going to start?"

~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxz~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhr~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqta~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 1voyd~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 2gy1qub~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanks~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 10:22

Silentherb just smiled at the SkyClan Stormpaw, and looked up at the leaders, and sighed. "Hopefully soon."

Stormpaw, the WindClan one, just nodded and looked up at the leaders. "One day, that's going to be me up there!"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 10:40

"Aw, I want to be leader some day, too, but then there'd be two Stormstars!" Stormpaw(Skyclan) commented, watching the great rock with envy in her eyes.

~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxz~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhr~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqta~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 1voyd~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 2gy1qub~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanks~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 10:44

"That'd be confusing" Poppypaw mewed

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 10:46

Stormpaw smiled at Stormpaw, letting out a laugh. "That would be great! I wish you luck on becoming leader one day!"

Silentherb nodded at Poppypaw, letting out a small sigh. "Yes, that would be very confusing," she meowed, and turned her gaze to Creampaw. "Try hard on becoming leader, Creampaw. I would like to see you as Creamstar one day."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

~APRIL GATHERING~
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: