Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

~APRIL GATHERING~

Go down 
+14
Honey Badger
Honey
Stormi the Gummy
Running
Small
Stone
Reaper King
Dusky
Splotch
Little
Sun
Snowy
Shadow
Rainy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 12:23

Stormpaw suddenly started to laugh. "My name is Stormpaw!"

~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 12:37

ooc: Oh gawd X3

in: Strormpaw gasped. "Your name is Stormpaw too?! That's crazy! What a coincidence," She purred in laughter. "But I bet I can jump higher than you!"

~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxz~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhr~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqta~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 1voyd~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 2gy1qub~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanks~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 12:39

Stormpaw let out a laugh, narrowing his eyes at Stormpaw. "I bet I can run faster then you!"

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 12:42

"No fair! You're Windclan!" Stormpaw growled playfully, gently pawing his ear. It was weird how, even though they were seperate clans, all the younger cats could get along so easily at the gatherings. Warriors not so much...

~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxz~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhr~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqta~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 1voyd~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 2gy1qub~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanks~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 13:19

Stormpaw yanked his head away from Stormpaw's paw, fear barely showing in his icy blue eyes. He flicked his torn ear, the ear that Stormpaw had pawed at.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 13:28

Stormpaw tipped her head confused, then saw his torn ear. "Oh sorry, didn't see that. I was more of the energetic kit of the nursery back then, so i tend to put my paws where they shouldn't be. Sorry." She apoligized, hoping he didn't get mad. She hated the fact she used to be sort of a friend to Greypaw, then after the battle she hated her even at the gathering. Stormpaw hoped it didn't turn out like this for everyone else.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 13:37

Stormpaw just nodded. "It's ok, but the last time someone hit my ear...well, I just don't like people hitting it. It brings back bad memories."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 13:43

"Oh," Stormpaw wondered what he meant, but thought better of asking. She didn't want to get in his personal business. "So how's windclan?" She asked instead.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 14:14

"Good, but it could be better. How about SkyClan?"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 15:11

ooc: *sigh*

IC: "It's okay" Poppypaw turned to Stormpaw (the one with the torn ear) "I have a torn ear, too," she turned her head, revealing her ear, marred by the fox that had killed her mother

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 15:22

Stormpaw looked at it, letting out a sigh. "I still have nightmares of how I got my torn ear.."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 15:27

"I was so afraid when it happened" sorrow clouded her eyes "It bled alot. It was also the same fox that killed my mother, Sarrowsong... would you like to hear the story?" the apprentice asked

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 15:29

Stormpaw dropped his gaze to his paws. "I saw my father get killed..." he whispered to himself, then he returned his gaze to Poppypaw. "Sure, I guess."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 15:36

"Well, I was enjoying a peaceful walk" Poppypaw began "when suddenly I heard a yowl, it sounded like Sarrowsong, so I ran as fast as I could. I already saw Firestorm there... with Sarrowsong laying on the ground with a really bad fox bite." she stifled a tear "she told me to tell Greyfeather..." Poppypaw wiped the tear away with her paw "Silverstar had then sent Splotchfur, Firestorm, and I to kill the fox. We attacked it from the trees. Splotchfur and Firestorm had attacked it, and then I clawed it's eyes... it then took half of my ear off... and then Splotchfur had delivered the killing blow..."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 15:40

Stormpaw listened, "Wo-would you like to hear how my dad died?"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~APRIL GATHERING~   ~APRIL GATHERING~ - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

~APRIL GATHERING~
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next